Sign in to follow this  

Please can anyone help with that.....all of the sudden parts of the sky turned green.Until today everything was OK.I'm still on version1.42.Is this a bug ?

What type of video card do you have?

I have run into this problem before I was in 1024x768 at 16bit colour but when I bumped it up to 32 bit it went away.

As stupid as it could be .....it wasn't OFP but display driver of my Radeon card.Once reinstalled the old one ,problem has gone.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 02 2002,20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Read the gospel according to Goddess Avon for help smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!!! now she's a goddess!!!

wait..that's not ggod...you demoted her!!!! a mother is the best entity in the world!!! mad.gif

Avon is the mother of all mothers, thus making her a Goddess wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 04 2002,03:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon is the mother of all mothers, thus making her a Goddess wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So far, no one has brought me any trinkets. A few earthquakes are in order, I think. mad.gifwow.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 04 2002,03:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon is the mother of all mothers, thus making her a Goddess wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That would make me a grandmother! I've still got time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 04 2002,07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So far, no one has brought me any trinkets. A few earthquakes are in order, I think.  mad.gif  wow.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok Granny here's a gift for you, and a practical one at that wink.gif

image005.gif