Sign in to follow this  
prowler.wolf

Looking for objects

Looks like

ca\structures\wall\wall_stoned.p3d and ca\structures\wall\wall_stone.p3d

B

there's a couple of objects I haven't been able to find either... but now I can't remember what they were, dammit! :)

... might post here myself when I do...

Edited by Bushlurker

No probs prowler.wolf...

Handy link... that's the very place I saw the objects I couldn't find! I remember now...

They were all on this page classified as "signs", but I haven't been able to locate them yet... so if anybody knows where they might be lurking???

The objects are...

BuoyBig

BuoySmall

Land_RedWhiteBarrier

Land_arrows_desk_L and R

Thanks in advance if anybody can point me at the no doubt blatantly obvious place I haven't looked yet :)

B

I believe that Land_redWhiteBarrier is in :

ca\structures\Misc\Armory\redWhiteBarrier\Svodidla_5m.p3d

Aye, indeed ... for all those above listed:

BuoyBig = "\ca\data\library\Buoy.p3d"
BuoySmall = "\ca\data\library\Buoy_small.p3d
Land_RedWhiteBarrier = "\ca\Structures\Misc\Armory\redWhiteBarrier\Svodidla_5m" ... [i]as mentioned already by Old Bear[/i]
Land_arrows_desk_L  "\ca\Structures\Misc\Armory\Arrow_sign2\arrows_desk_L"
Land_arrows_desk_R  "\ca\Structures\Misc\Armory\Arrow_sign2\arrows_desk_R"

Planck

Edited by Planck

Thanks @ OldBear & Planck! "Library and Armoury"... I didn't look there I must admit!

This could prove to be a handy thread... I'll try to help with any other posts I see here..

Cheers

B

I prefer "standard" walls instead of these Hescos. I'm not even sure if they are used in any FOBs across Africa - maybe UNs?

Search for the Arma II library PDF file. It should be available on ArmaHolic.com

But in an unrelated issue, whats the object called for streetlights?

Streetlights are called "lampa"

lampa_ind

lampa_sidl

lampa_sidl_2

lampa_sidl_3

ALSO:

For those of us who don't speak czech, here's a great resource for finding what the heck a lavicka (bench) , or a plot (fence) is:

http://www.wordbook.cz/index.php

Edited by El Mariachi
FOUND THEM!

Search for the Arma II library PDF file. It should be available on ArmaHolic.com

But in an unrelated issue, whats the object called for streetlights?

Streetlights are called "lampa"

lampa_ind

lampa_sidl

lampa_sidl_2

lampa_sidl_3

ALSO:

For those of us who don't speak czech, here's a great resource for finding what the heck a lavicka (bench) , or a plot (fence) is:

http://www.wordbook.cz/index.php

I am as well interested in finding these streetlight objects. I remember placing them down in the editor before, but now that I am looking for them, I can no longer find them. The lights were in one of the editor updates, but i'm not sure which (I know its not the ones in the EU update).

I was wondering if you guys know the name and location of the wall that BI used around churches on Chernarus. I know for certain the church in Elektrovodosk (sp) has it around it as well as the one in Berezino. But I swear I have already added every wall I found to my map and I don't see it. Any help would be appreciated. It is white and I think has like a pinkish red top to the wall. I don't recall seeing it in Armed Assault but I checked that folder anyway.

EDIT: Nevermind just found it after finding an easier way to look at p3ds. It is the "Wall_CGry_5" family of walls under structure walls. Who would've thought it would've been in the folder with walls. My apologies, I thought I had checked all of them already.

Edited by Jakerod