Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Generic Army Special Forces

these are fucking terrible..

This addon is made to depict current Army Special forces. It's just a simple retexture of the stock BIS Force Recon guys. Good for Army Special Forces missions. You know, those douche bags that follow that cunt bag of a General? <- I left that just for Uziyahu--IDF's humor :D. Anyway. Yeah. Enjoy.

Yes this addon is signed for multiplayer. If you need the server key PM me.

Please mirror!

Change Log:

1.0 -

- First public release

Credits:

BIS - For this great series.

Aeneas2020 - He knows how he helped. He's God.

Special Thanks:

Alex72 - Testing.

AnimalMother92 - Testing.

Jake - Testing.

If I missed anyone let me know, my apologies.

Download Links:

Army Special Forces (v1.0) (Armaholic)

Army Special Forces Replacements (v1.0) (Armaholic)

Army Special Forces (v1.0) (Armedassault.info)

Enjoy!

Edited by Binkowski

Good work Bink! Tested all day and i already swapped out what i had for these in some missions. :) They blend perfect in Utes!

Thanks a lot bud for the hard work! :cheers:

EDIT: For newcomers that doesnt know how to give them camo faces:

In the editor when putting each soldier out, edit their INIT field like this (example): this SetFace "Face10_camo6";

The "Face10_camo6" is the classname of that particular face. The whole classname list here: ARMA2 FACES/CAMO FACES

They look a little cooler with some dirt in the face. ;)

Alex

Edited by Alex72

GODDAMIT Binkowski you ar my Mentor. This Units ar the BEST ware i have see REALY !!! :bounce3:

Really really Nice Work Binkowski. Thank you for this !

Binko must be some sort of machine

anyways awsome as always will be testing this soon

Nice reskin. ACU is vary dark on the units yet the MW2 kinda sorta thing, they do not look like at all. Its just a reskin of the original ones even the originals did not look like MW2 units gear wise and all. If any thing is to be kinda put up ta the MW2 units then gear is an must as there models are vary well base on US army gear. Nice work though.

Very Nice. Great Success. My mission is complete.

Are you happy now! Lol. Just kidding. I'm glad that your mission is complete.

Great work!

Do they include that General? And sticky bombs. That would be nice..

:D

awesome lookin units... :)

Keep up the work!

Hey sorry to post a little little lame comment. But uh believe it or not the members of Group I've seen out here normally wear DCU's or DCU's mixed with the ACS etc... The tan helmet with no ACU cover, with normally an IR flag on the side. Also on your picture with the LMG, his IR Flag is on the left. It's worn on the right or on the chest velcro of the vest. Again I'm only trying to help you not discourage.

Hey sorry to post a little little lame comment. But uh believe it or not the members of Group I've seen out here normally wear DCU's or DCU's mixed with the ACS etc... The tan helmet with no ACU cover, with normally an IR flag on the side. Also on your picture with the LMG, his IR Flag is on the left. It's worn on the right or on the chest velcro of the vest. Again I'm only trying to help you not discourage.

I just felt like doing the ACU pattern. Well, because I'm just a ground-pounder. And it's what I wear. I've been thinking about Multicam but I don't know. Also, these are just retextured BIS models, as stated in the readme and on the first page. So, yes the gear is off. The only units who wear helmets in this pack are the Assault Rifleman & Assault Grenadier. Which, they do not have the IR strip or the US flag on the side. I might add it later. But I'm doubtful.

@Binkowski

Since ya up ta the reskin and not to much into making new gear or modeling ya think ya can take up some reskin of some weapons?

Doesn't SC (shadow company) wear blackish blue clothing and then coyote tan vests? I think you're thinking of the rangers, who are the only troops in the game to wear ACU 'cept 141 in some parts of their snow gear

Doesn't SC (shadow company) wear blackish blue clothing and then coyote tan vests? I think you're thinking of the rangers, who are the only troops in the game to wear ACU 'cept 141 in some parts of their snow gear

yeah they wear all black uniforms with a force recon patch on the arm. Suppose to make them look like as if they're sf but really they're pmc's.

yeah they wear all black uniforms with a force recon patch on the arm. Suppose to make them look like as if they're sf but really they're pmc's.

It's a black spade, not a FR patch, isn't it? I didn't know FR used them... 'Course, never met a FR operator in person. Mainly talked to grunts and people in the Army. Aspiring to become a Ranger myself once I'm out of High School.

P.S. Binkowski, sorry for hijacking your thread for the purposes of MW2! Great units, regardless of if they look like the pmc ***holes!

Edited by Black1ron