Sign in to follow this  
sfc.itzhak

Operation unknown wip

Couln't have just released the CH-46 and the CH-53D then work on the CH-53E and include it in the next update? I have a mission waiting on the phrog. I mean come on.

I understand your pain as it is mine also, but we must realize these are all blessings as none of these people do this for a living. So please bear that in mind when each day you check this thread and there is no download waiting.

They will come sooner or later, but they will come at sometime...... in the mean time lets kill some chickens!:yay:

Itzhak, do these helicopters have the engine/rotor sounds that I sent you? I worked very hard on those sounds and it would be very disappointing if those sounds were not included. ACE guys did they come to you using just default BI sounds? If so I can send you guys the sound files.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Team Leader of the Lost Brothers Mod

BIS Sounds definetally do not suit them, if Izhak didnt include your sounds, I definetally hope ACE team will.

Itzhak, do these helicopters have the engine/rotor sounds that I sent you? I worked very hard on those sounds and it would be very disappointing if those sounds were not included. ACE guys did they come to you using just default BI sounds? If so I can send you guys the sound files.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Team Leader of the Lost Brothers Mod

wow! that is cool to know, I am sure he would use them as I can only assume because he has not answered you yet.... maybe we will hear from him... soon... maybe?:j:

We need better sacrifices, anybody know where I can get a cow?

We need better sacrifices, anybody know where I can get a cow?

a cow will not do, we need a bear..

Meatball, AnimalMother, and Kristian, PM me your skype usernames. If you don't have one, make one.

Some impatient people here. Itzhak, take your time. I'd rather have a quality addon that takes some time then something thrown together hastily in a matter of days.

Some impatient people here. Itzhak, take your time. I'd rather have a quality addon that takes some time then something thrown together hastily in a matter of days.

Quoted for emphasis. The longer we wait, the better the final addon will be. :)

Meatball, AnimalMother, and Kristian, PM me your skype usernames. If you don't have one, make one.

Either they are being taken behind the shed to be "instructed" on patience. Or they just hit the jackpot and are beta testers. Either way can't wait for release.

P.S.* Of course maybe they are the new sacrifices* :p

Don't be hatin' now, I'm all for Itzhak taking as long as he needs to make the most eagerly awaited helos for Arma 2.

As for the ominous summoning from JDMT, I can assure you it was no jackpot, merely a trap. :p

first of all, dont peek your head in here and start talkin trash.... secondly I think we all have been patient and supportive of Itzhak and a little fyi this is what you call a thread and there has not been much traffic going on here for several days now. So a few of us (who are following this thread and release pretty closely) occasionally pop our heads in and leave comments. Some are funny and others are simply meant to keep this thread in the upper echelon of the forum topics and to give support to Mr. SFC.Itzhak in his work. So as my friends across the pond would say... bug off! :) (oh yeah dont get your panties in a bunch over this comment)

Edited by Meatball0311

And its a post like yours that detracts from this thread. Anyways, these birds look awesome.

C'mon guys let's play nice. We all are looking forward to these birds and Itzhak has clearly put a lot of work into them. I think it's clear that we all have that in common, but just display it in different ways.

AMAZING ! woow and for the ACE implement have you any news or udapte ? =)

sweet!

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

first run went great! They look great, but I have a few questions and comments.

1. Sounds like Miles Teg sent you some sounds for the birds, are they being used?

2. What are the chances of getting the unit icon in the mission editor changed to realisticly represent what the helocopters actually look like?

Did you include the updated config that me and you worked on?