Sign in to follow this  
sfc.itzhak

Operation unknown wip

IM trying to use this package for a Carrier groups mission. I am designing for them and When I use this package with the NIMITZ addon it bounces up and down and the gear go up the second it touched the Carrier deck all other aircraft work but the CH-53 Due to it being non compliant I'm losing time. Any suggestions the Carrier deck is at 18 I tried 19 20 21 22 23 it just keeps pulling up the gear and bouncing ARRGGHH

There is no EULA in the package. No EULA, no violation.

Or you got any other cockblocking reasons not to tell me how to do it? Sharing information is not a violation of anything, you know - as in FAIR USE, so tell me please.

Your wrong, its never ok to open anyones work changing it to your own likings unless the author states otherwise in an included readme. If a readme is lacking (or EULA) you are expected to respect an authors IP.

And, the fact you actually needs help with it and ask others to help you do so is even worse.

Now, if you do not plan to support BIS any further for their, in your words, bad product just do not try to use any custom content which requires Arma 2 which you refuse to buy.

If thats something you can not understand and you wish to continue your cheap level of replies/support let me know over PM and we settle this over PM. I will happily show you how the BI Forum support their users and contributors and defend their work from people like you.

Now, drop the subject and move on to something which you can use without forcing you to buy anything additional.

hey..

first the addons are binirized if i wanted someone to open them i would have relesed it unbinrized..

i am working on the bugs they are mainly small.

sfc.

I don't know if anyone else has been having this problem, but does anyone else have damage/collision models for these two units? I think there's been several incidents where the destroyed units seem to clip through the ground and disappear entirely (as opposed to reverting to charred models that stay on the ground), but I'm a bit wary that this may be caused by incompatibilities with the plethora of other addons I might be running.

Anywho, if there's anyone who has units sink through the ground upon destruction, please let me know. Cheers!

Would it be possible to seperate the CH-53 and the ch-46 so you could delete one of them minimize file size if only one is in use? If not, no problem at all. ;-)

Is there any plans to change the 53 back to grey in future updates or is going to stay blue? I've been using that usec? one since it turned blue, but the fuel "thing" (for lack of knowing what it's called) isn't ideal for some ships.

I'd rather use both from ou. I can't find where I put the previous download. And the 2 links on the first post don't work. One is new and the other says file not there or something. :(

Thansk

Edited by victim913

When exiting the CH-46 through get out you get stuck on an invisible wall. Is there an update for this compared to whats on armaholic.com

Hi, @SFC.ITZHAK I have a question. Why wont you release your old version of great CH-46 addon pack for OFP/CWA game (even if it isn t 100% complete).

It would be great stuff.

there already is a released version. its available at armaholic.

As I wrote, I meant the old CH-46 addon pack for Operation Flashpoint not for ARMA 2 (link for promo video in my post above).

As I wrote, I meant the old CH-46 addon pack for Operation Flashpoint not for ARMA 2 (link for promo video in my post above).

then maybee you should post in an OFP forum?

Any news on fixing getting hung up on the invisible wall when choosing get out action while riding in back of the CH-46 chopper?

Hey,

Ive already seen this question asked a couple of times, "Does anyone know how to fix the invisible wall when disembarking on the CH-46", but I have not yet seen an answer so I thought i'd throw one out here, since i just spent about half hour looking through all the pages on this thread looking for the answer. I love these birds, any USMC vehicles/equipment are preffered for me. Which is why I really would like to know if anyone knows the solution to this problem..thanks..

the issue is the location of the memory points when the player model is disembarked through the points the geometry hangs up on that of the aircraft ramp. the solution is to modify the model such as i have done with the Project RACS version. If you want the USMC version fixed you will have to contine patiently waiting for SFCItzhak to update it.

PS Project RACS has full permissions and recieved MLODs from SFCItzhak, and has full rights and permissions to modify the model as I see fit for my mod.

Just needed to put that out there before some jerk starts flapping his trap.

Ohhh! gotcha, so another words no fix as of right now lol. Alright man thanks for the answer atleast now i know. So with you Project RACS does that mean you have the same aircraft? aka CH-53/ CH-46? if yes is it on Armaholic because thats pretty much where i download all my Arma 2/CO stuff? thanks bud.

Ohhh! gotcha, so another words no fix as of right now lol. Alright man thanks for the answer atleast now i know. So with you Project RACS does that mean you have the same aircraft? aka CH-53/ CH-46? if yes is it on Armaholic because thats pretty much where i download all my Arma 2/CO stuff? thanks bud.

you can get the project racs helicopter pack from our thread here or on armaholic. Just remember they are in RACS colors and not those of the USMC.

Hey thanks man I downloaded the Project RACS heli addon. Love it! Love all the birds that came with it great work guys. I like them eve better because they have all the gunners and little things the original was missing you guys did a great job! If you guys ever do a USMC reskin let me know please lol other than the paint job I wouldnt change a thing keep it up.

Hello. The CH-46 model is great, but I have a question: is it possible to release a version under the ACE add-on? The matter is that at the working ACE on landing \disembarkation from the helicopter during the engine running on all the bots and players killing by blades...

Are you guys still working on a updating for this mod? I only ask because the rotors and the front of the heli looks funy. Dont get me wrong. It is a great addon. I also notice i m having problem geting in and out of the rear. Does the CH-46 folds the wings?IF so what is the line to open the rear ramps?Does the rotors folds? ;) what about guns?? how can we add some? thx! Great addon! Keep it up!

Edited by Odyseus

Good Day Gents.

After reciving alot of pm and mails i want to make clear.

As long as the models and textures stays in arma anyone can modify it and adjust it as long the keep refrence to the ppl in the first message of this thread.

sadly i lost all the of my data on a computer crash sometime ago but i will try to find working mlods as i gave them to some mods.

i wish i would have the time to make these birds better and make some new content.

Have fun,

sfc

Such a bad new! I hope you can find them. If you do and don't mind. Please send it to me. I m trying to get in to it! Anyways I hope you can find your files! :(

That's unfortunate. I might give a go at editing the configs, the Sea Knight is one of my favorite helos and I'd like to see more of it in ARMA 2.

That's unfortunate. I might give a go at editing the configs, the Sea Knight is one of my favorite helos and I'd like to see more of it in ARMA 2.

Here's one community member hoping you do...Sea Knight probably would have to be my all time favorite and I'd love to use both of these without any gameplay issues.

Good Day Gents.

After reciving alot of pm and mails i want to make clear.

As long as the models and textures stays in arma anyone can modify it and adjust it as long the keep refrence to the ppl in the first message of this thread.

sadly i lost all the of my data on a computer crash sometime ago but i will try to find working mlods as i gave them to some mods.

i wish i would have the time to make these birds better and make some new content.

Have fun,

sfc

Hey SFC.ITZHAK did you find those MLODS?