Sign in to follow this  
sfc.itzhak

Operation unknown wip

You killing me man. I must be going crazy checking back here every day. I really want these addons to come out. Any WIPs that can be released or your progress? Just trying to keep things moving here.

Calm down....they are in the testing stages as we speak. The community does not need another half-assed addon so let the man work all the kinks out first.

Calm down....they are in the testing stages as we speak. The community does not need another half-assed addon so let the man work all the kinks out first.

Exactly

SFC.Itzhak, hit me up on Skype when you are in the ACE Skype group.

flashbacks getting stronger.... flashbacks getting more intense.... heart rate increasing... I hear the helo's coming.... the Birds are enroute... I hear that sweet sound in my head! :)

flashbacks getting stronger.... flashbacks getting more intense.... heart rate increasing... I hear the helo's coming.... the Birds are enroute... I hear that sweet sound in my head! :)

"Abort evac, Abort evac. Code Foxtrot, immediate nuc..." Played EW? :3

Dont evac because if you evac the mod is gone...

Stay calm everybody. sfc.itzhak is working on it, I can assure you. He is having the 3rd Marine division test them right to ensure that he provides you all with the best addons possible. I can personally assure you that these addons are top notch and once the kinks are worked out of them we will be fully endorsing them to be added to the ACE 2 Mod.

We are giving sfc.itzhak daily feedback from our testing so he can improve and what he already has and take care of some very minor issues, before he releases them to the public. He is adamant on ensuring he gives the public something that they will completely enjoy. Give him the time he needs to make sure all of the bugs are weeded out so you can have a complete addon upon delivery.

No problem....I know sfc.itzhak is extremely busy so I figured I would give you guys an update.

thanks jax for the help and support.

will try to update as i can.

its been tested as said and will address the bugs as fast as i can.

arma22010011323071468.png

arma22010011323065291.png

thanks krisitin for the pics.

sfc.

@SFC.ITZHAK

Thanks for the hard work and sounds like you guys are vetting this addon quite intensely. Very professional and looks great so far.

Question----

In the above photo there looks like the stick leader is doing a head count? Nice animation and will that occur every time you load? Also Marines loading at ramp... will they load always at the ramp and when helo lands does the ramp open automatically? It would be so great if that is true! Thanks

@SFC.ITZHAK

Thanks for the hard work and sounds like you guys are vetting this addon quite intensely. Very professional and looks great so far.

Question----

In the above photo there looks like the stick leader is doing a head count? Nice animation and will that occur every time you load? Also Marines loading at ramp... will they load always at the ramp and when helo lands does the ramp open automatically? It would be so great if that is true! Thanks

Looks like a custom animation. Currently, you enter every position at the ramp, this will be fixed for the ACE release, and you have to open the ramp using the action menu.

Question----

That's a static animation made by OTK Studios, it's static. So no movement.

thanks for the prompt replies as I can see many of us are looking forward to the release of this addon. I thought it was just an animation. So when troops load it will be at the ramp and not at the side doors?

Good pics! Can't wait to send my Marines for that NEO mission to the embassy in Paraiso I'm thinking about...

Any more news? Thought it was being released this week?

yes some.

both are being test for and will be released soon with all the small fixes.

also added ace and updates will come from there.

sfc.

yes some.

sfc.

Its in ACE²? NICE!!

Thanks for this great stuff!

I have an ask about your Mod, what will it include except the new planes?

You said it will add stuff to simulate the iraqi Freedom mission, what other addons are planned?

Thx for information!

yes some.

sfc.

Whats the ETA?