Sign in to follow this  
sfc.itzhak

Operation unknown wip

i'm looking very forward to this too

Hope all enjoyed their Christmas! I have been eying this thread all day hoping for a nice present of an update or video... but no update today:(

Hope all enjoyed their Christmas! I have been eying this thread all day hoping for a nice present of an update or video... but no update today:(

Me too, this planes looks amazing :-)

Iam not really sure about what the mod will have and what not.

You said that you will recreate the iraqi Freedom, but what will be included?

Just the planes?, New units (Friendly,enemy or civ), Tanks etc, Ari, Buildings, Maps?

And how would you release it? As full package or one addon after the next addon?

thx for information!

Well I hope SFC. ITZHAK is alright and that he didnt get hit by a bus or something..... because it surely is quiet in here. Or maybe he just has a life and is enjoying the holidays. Hope all is well and this thread started to slide down into the hole of lost threads so I thought I would post something to keep it alive and well.

Well I hope SFC. ITZHAK is alright and that he didnt get hit by a bus or something..... because it surely is quiet in here. Or maybe he just has a life and is enjoying the holidays. Hope all is well and this thread started to slide down into the hole of lost threads so I thought I would post something to keep it alive and well.

Yeah, the ch-46 stands under an bad omen. All Threads ever since OFP where he applied the threade sometimes got lost. Hope that does not happen here, i really look forward to this stuff!

Yeah, the ch-46 stands under an bad omen. All Threads ever since OFP where he applied the threade sometimes got lost. Hope that does not happen here, i really look forward to this stuff!

Yes I thought the same, somehow the Dark Side of the Force doesn't let poor Phrog into the game...well I'm not superstitious, so I think it will eventually come, sooner or later.

Yes I thought the same, somehow the Dark Side of the Force doesn't let poor Phrog into the game...well I'm not superstitious, so I think it will eventually come, sooner or later.

It will come... I sacrificed a few chickens for the ArmA gods.

lol guys i didnt post a week cause didnt had the time so sorry.

this is what is going to happen.

we got the 2 gunners to work on the helis.

i will release the latest versoin hopefully next week and will ship all the stuff

to ace mod for further improvment.

sorry for the late responce but a busy week..

sfc.

i will release the latest versoin hopefully next week and will ship all the stuff

sfc.

awesome! and ace integration? kickass! :yay:

sfc.

Great news and I am glad you didnt get hit by a bus!! You must feel good to know that some people out here in cyber world missed you. I know that myself and others really do appreciate the work you are doing for the community. Thanks

Also great decision to get the ACE guys involved with this, they really seem to be some great individuals.

sfc.

Great to hear about ACE Integration! :P

It will come... I sacrificed a few chickens for the ArmA gods.

You'r sacrafice worked! Maybe more of us will begin this hole ritual in hope of mods...

You'r sacrafice worked! Maybe more of us will begin this hole ritual in hope of mods...

dammit Kristian, where did my cat go?

Oh damn... Dream comes true... I'm speachless right now. Just keep up the good work. I'm (im)patiently waiting for those babies...

Originally Posted by Kristian View Post

where did my cat go?

lolol))))

dont rush so quickly voodo peoples) take care of animals and him' mothers)

Nah I guess he only wanted to have some chicken soup anyway:D

Looking good man. Keep up the good work. Im impatiently waiting for this addon for my one of my missions.

Dague I didn't know that you were still lurking around the ArmA community. I thought you left when that new unit failed.

OT: Can't wait for the release. These look beautiful.

Dague I didn't know that you were still lurking around the ArmA community. I thought you left when that new unit failed.

OT: Can't wait for the release. These look beautiful.

Whos this?

A very very old cav member who lurks about the ArmA community. Can't give ya more than that.

OT: SFC. Itzhak did you do that IDF CH53 for LoBo?

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

first thing happy new year.

A very very old cav member who lurks about the ArmA community. Can't give ya more than that.

OT: SFC. Itzhak did you do that IDF CH53 for LoBo?

nope i helped them make it a long long long time ago..

and had to say that "no animal was hurt/sacrificed during the making of this helos"

as i said before hopefully will release a beta next week.

sfc.