Sign in to follow this  
jasonnoguchi

Operation Arrowhead Suggestion

I think it would be great if "Warfare" was going on around you, while you had your own stuff to do. Using warfare to create the battles and general military activity going on around you. You didn't have to command if you didn't want to (but option should be open to those who wants), or you might not even have to be near the base, ever.

All animations are made in BIS motion capture studio... They have a very professional studio. Please take the time to educate yourself about BIS to see how much they actually done to put ARMA together.

There is one major exception that I'd hope they could fix in Arrowhead... The pistol running animation. Its just horrible. Truly horrible. I cant stand it in all honestly, I refuse to even use a pistol because of it as it makes the player look like a retard.

Make Arrowhead to have Vsync disabled by default to bring better experience for reviewers and get better points.

There is one major exception that I'd hope they could fix in Arrowhead... The pistol running animation. Its just horrible. Truly horrible. I cant stand it in all honestly, I refuse to even use a pistol because of it as it makes the player look like a retard.

QFT! haha, same reason I never give out pistols in my missions :p

- No Warfare in SP

- No bugparty

- No crappy teamleading (hidden commands, like formations and so on)

- No tons of bad translation and mistakes in writing (-> radiochat)

- No choppy radio voices

- No FPS problems for highend machines (reduce the amount of textures or give us free SSDs)

- No cheap addons that would be done for free and even better by the community - give us features

- No high grass that causes unfair (dis)advantages in MP and even SP vs. uber-AI

- No unbalanced AI that is able to see through everything (buildings, vegetation, water)

- No cheating AI that reports enemies not reliable

- No slots in vehicles that are not usefull: like SU-34 Gunner, M1A1 Loader, MLRS <- WTF?!

- No airplane rudder bouncing after using them

- No AI that does not follow orders (in situations where even OFP-AI would have followed orders)

- No confusing menus

- No confusing gear menu

- No confusing server screens

- No text blocking HUD

- No HUD-icons that remind me playing a Wii game

- No textured map ingame at any zoom-level

- No explosions in burning vehicles that dont carry weapons

- No more ammobug when an object is full

- No OFP: DR (ok Im not serious :D)

- NO FULL PRICE GAME! I SAID GAME? ADDON!

But thanks so far for ArmA2 BIS :)

Amen!

-House Clearing Module: Give the AI the ability to realize they are inside a structure and to react accordingly ie. Use windows, check doorways, orient properly, basically clear a structure.

-AI Behaviour Overide: Allow via scripting command the ability to shutdown AI's basic behaviours and allow FSM's to take precedence should the need arise.

6 DOF for Pilots and Gunners... incuding door gunners...

thx

new sound engine, this one is totally outdated

And doesn't support hardware, like wtf.

I want ArmA 2 with BF Bad Company 1&2's audio. Sigh, a man can dream...

- No slots in vehicles that are not usefull: like SU-34 Gunner, M1A1 Loader, MLRS <- WTF?!

not sure about the su34 or the M1A1 loader, but with scripting using an arty module in the editor you can use the MLRS as artillery, youll have an artillery map, which is different then the ordinary map, that you can use to fire missiles accurately at some pretty mean ranges

I think there's no loader position in M1s in the vanilla game, in ACE2 Loaders can turn out and use the M240.

This should have been in a patch long ago, not an expansion :(

Unless sounds cutting out because there are too many other sounds playing is considered "realistic". I mean you only got 2 ears so its logical that you can only hear 2 things at once!

Unless sounds cutting out because there are too many other sounds playing is considered "realistic". I mean you only got 2 ears so its logical that you can only hear 2 things at once!

Bug on your end, i had it in 1.02 or something but fixed it. (Cant remember how, but it wasnt ArmA2's fault, especially since i dont have it now)