Just now starting ArmA as a player. Would download this solely for the 'vegetation blocks AI view' feature alone!

6 hours ago, cheimison said:

Would download this solely for the 'vegetation blocks AI view' feature alone!

Dont need to as WarMod is a compilation mod, if you wanted the Vegetation fix its on Armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2314

Description:
This addon replaces most ArmA vegetation (trees and bushes) with the enhanced AI view blocking versions.

i had permission from the original  author back in 2009 to add it to my mod so you dont need my mod for that just download it from the link its the direct feature. 😉

Although i would highly recommend my WarMod as it has tons of features including sounds.

I wont play Arma1 without WarMod 😉

Couple demos of the shell casing features btw:

Anymore questions, let me know im on the forums here everyday!

• Like 1

Haha, well some of the other features are cool, too, so I'll stick with it. I did have one problem (not sure if this is where to address it): the notepad that shows at the beginning of a mission over the map (that lists your objectives, etc.) is incredibly tiny and cannot be read. I believe this happened when I installed WarMod, so I am not sure if it's related directly or some sort of graphic setting that was changed.

5UwdYEx.jpg

On 7/29/2012 at 1:16 AM, marcomio said:

Hi Günter,

something I encountered so far is a problem, when trying to load a saved game. Following error-message pops up:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.warmod_loading".

Anyhow it is a nice one! Could it be, that one of the included mods increase the walking/running -speed, which is actual a good thought - but it looks a bit too floundering, when looking a the player in 3rd person view. But thats indeed no bug - I only want to list it. If I find something other, I will report back. Nevertheless thank You for your hard work!

Rgds

marcomio 🙂

I resolved my issue with the mission/map notepad, but now I am having this error. I tried to remove Warmod_loading and got another error instead. I don't know that this will work with SP.

8 hours ago, cheimison said:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.warmod_loading". 

WarMod_loading.pbo is just a loading screen at the start of the game,  it does nothing other then that.

For the error, did you edit a mission with WarMod loaded and then tried to play the mission without WarMod?

Also if you get such errors, open the mission's  Mission.sqm and under autoaddons just remove the file from there as the mission will keep asking

for it until you load the mission with the mod or take out its dependency.

8 hours ago, cheimison said:

I tried to remove Warmod_loading and got another error instead.

What error were you getting, cant help you unless you show what the error is, idk what your playing whether its a mission you made, stock mission, or a downloaded mission, got to be specific.

Just to note, if your building missions, dont build them with WarMod loaded, build your missions with the vanilla game unless you are needing some mod for added units, weapons, or whatever.

WarMod is a gameplay mod so only time you should be running it is when you are going to play missions, if you have it running while building a mission, theres a good chance you will create an addon dependency

so next time you dont run WarMod with your mission, then the mission will ask for something from WarMod.

Make sure your shortcut command line is this when playing with WarMod ----->     -nosplash -nologs -mod=@EEH;@WarMod   at least this ----> -mod=@EEH;@WarMod

When i start Arma1 with my mod i get no errors, when i start without WarMod_loading.pbo ... i get no errors so idk how your getting errors,

maybe you are missing the @EEH mod?

9 hours ago, cheimison said:

I don't know that this will work with SP.

Was made for SP, its also been used on servers without WarMod needing to be on the server.

Back in the day i used to join servers as a test while running WarMod and i would still see all the features and functions from the mod, but overall its built for singleplayer.

I did not build anything. This is vanilla campaign. I did nothing to WarMod or any other ArmA files.

It also makes green lasers shoot from the enemy,

And it makes most of the campaign missions unplayable because the enemy instantly sees you at your starting point and mobs your unsupported ass beyond any hope of success.

Technical difficulties aside, this mod simply is not conceptually compatible with the actual campaign.

1 hour ago, cheimison said:

It also makes green lasers shoot from the enemy

Tracers, they look like lasers but the intent was tracers, if you want to remove that then remove this file ----->  SIX_Tracers.pbo

because the enemy instantly sees you at your starting point

You can make adjustments to in the userconfig for the AI

go here C:\Program Files (x86)\GAMES\Arma 1\userconfig

and look for GL3_Global.sqf, open it with notepad, read the titles, you can adjust the settings in there, to disable something just remove the 2 \\ lines you see next to a code.

I would recommend going through the Features readme seen here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GAMES\Arma 1\@WarMod\Documentation

Features readme is inside the Documentations folder which is inside the @WarMod folder.

Just remember that this is a compilation mod so theres alot of gameplay mods in WarMod, features readme has a list of all the mods in the latest version, then if you

scroll down past that list, each mod listed (in alphabetical order) is the description for each mod.

Technical difficulties aside, this mod simply is not conceptually compatible with the actual campaign.

Ideally WarMod is not meant to be used with the campaign, campaigns are usually heavily scripted, so WarMod can alter a response as you are seeing.

Suggest going through the features readme and removing some mods that you are seeing issue with in the campaign.

Never played the campaign myself back in the day, always built, or downloaded missions.

Update

For those Arma 1 WarMod fans, or would be fans, the original link to download the mod is/was broke because it

was hosted on Armaholic, however i have uploaded the mod to my google drive and replaced the link on the OP.

What you download is the latest version WarMod v1.5

which also includes the @EEH mod (extended event handlers) and the userconfig which are required, both contained within

the WarMod v1.5 folder itself.

Any questions let me know. Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to BI forums banyuan123!

I uploaded the mod to my Mega drive, try that, link is on the first post of the thread.

Cheers!

Maybe no one plays this anymore (especially because this post is from 2009), but there is a small detail that I did not like from this mod despite the fact that everything else is perfect, and it is that when aiming or using the iron sight of the weapon I can not reduce the field of vision to the minimum (with the key "-" of the numerical keyboard as normally can be done in arma 1.18), and I can only reduce the field of vision when I am not aiming, but when aiming the field of vision automatically shrinks or returns to "normal" shape. Also when I narrow the field of vision it feels really weird, like it increases the sensitivity of the mouse or something. So, will there be a way to make it go back to being like the vanilla version where you can reduce the field of view to the maximum when aiming?

Hello MaxxPayne95,

Welcome to BI forums!

Let me answer your question here

10 hours ago, MaxxPayne95 said:

it is that when aiming or using the iron sight of the weapon I can not reduce the field of vision to the minimum (with the key "-" of the numerical keyboard as normally can be done in arma 1.18)

That is because there is a mod in my mod that controls that.

Please understand that WarMod is a massive compilation mod, which contains many addons and mods.

If you want to disable that feature then go here in your Arma directory where the mod is installed -----> @WarMod\addons

and remove the following files:  

NWD_SightAdjustmentPlugin.pbo

and

truefov-accurate.pbo

truefov-accurate.pbo.truefov-accurate.bisign

i believe its either both of those two or the 2nd one that controls that, but remove those from the @WarMod addons folder

as well as their bisigns, and see if that changes anything for you.

If you go here ---->  @WarMod\Documentation

there is an rtf file title Features, it will list the file names with description of what that file does, like what features or functions it adds

there are alot of features in the mod so, quite a bit to read.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

• Like 1

On 19/11/2021 at 16:07, Gunter Severloh said:

Hola MaxxPayne95,

¡Bienvenido a los foros de BI!

Déjame responder tu pregunta aquí

Eso es porque hay un mod en mi mod que lo controla.

Por favor, comprenda que WarMod es un mod de compilación masivo , que contiene muchos complementos y mods.

Si desea deshabilitar esa función, vaya aquí en su directorio de Arma donde está instalado el mod -----> @WarMod \ addons

y elimine los siguientes archivos:  

NWD_SightAdjustmentPlugin.pbo

y

truefov-exact.pbo

truefov-precisa.pbo.truefov-precisa.bisign

Creo que es ambos de esos dos o el segundo que controla eso, pero elimínelos de la carpeta de complementos de @WarMod

así como sus galletas, y vea si eso cambia algo para usted.

Si va aquí ---->  @WarMod \ Documentation

hay un título de archivo rtf Características , enumerará los nombres de los archivos con una descripción de lo que hace ese archivo, como las características o funciones que agrega

Hay muchas características en el mod, así que es bastante para leer.

Espero que ayude. ¡Salud!

it worked, thanks. And btw, what are the mods to improve the AI that WarMod uses (in addition to ECS)? I've been playing and the AI seems better than playing with only ECS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaxxPayne95 said:

what are the mods to improve the AI that WarMod uses (in addition to ECS)?

GL3 is the mod, its fairly big but in the Documentations file, i'll post here all the features and things it does, this mod does alot more then ECS.

From the @WarMod/Documentation Features readme

GL3 - Group Link 3
Group Link 3 Info
Group Link 3 is a AddOn based AI Enhancement script, which is doing a lot of configuration's and setting's by it's own.
So it's not necessary to initialize every group by putting "ge1=group this", "ge2=group this" and so on in the initializing field of each group.
Group Link 3 is detecting every unit, group, object, which is used in a mission by it self.

Group Link 3  Features
1. Enemy A.I. Features
2. Effect Features
3. Additional Features

Group Link 3 A.I. Features:
Enemy A.I. may do call in other units/groups as reinforcements.
Enemy A.I. may do call in artillery support.
Enemy A.I. may do call in airstrike support.
Enemy A.I. may do drop smoke while unmounting/ejecting vehicles.
Enemy A.I. react to gunfire.
Enemy A.I. react to suppressive fire.
Enemy A.I. may do perform house search.
Enemy A.I. may do fire flares at night and drop smoke at day after spotting an target/player.
Enemy A.I. in helicopters may do paradrop or unmount the helicopter at the conflict point.
Enemy A.I. will return to their original vehicles and remount them, after an alert was cancelled.
Enemy A.I. do rearm, if they are close to run out of ammo.
Enemy A.I. which was called in as reinforcement, will look for empty vehicles, if they are not nearby the
conflict point.
Enemy A.I. may try to find cover, after they was detected by or after they had detected/spotted
a target/player.
Enemy A.I. which is close to reached the conflict pointing may do split up their groups, to advance
from several directions.
Enemy A.I. of a static group may do talk to some other units of their own group, go paroling for a
specific amount of time and range or do sit on the ground and relax.
If there is no enemy contact and if they ( units/groups ) feel safe.
Enemy A.I. may do garrison empty buildings nearby their position.
Enemy A.I. may do mount empty static weapons nearby their position.
Enemy A.I. in helicopter may do insert/extract other already called reinforcements, which are far away/not
close to the conflict point after unmounting/ejecting their original crew at the conflict point.
Enemy A.I. do may detect exploding vehicles.
If a vehicle explode and a Enemy A.I. unit/group is nearby the exploded/destroyed vehicle, then they may will start advancing toward to where

the explosion came from, to see, what was happened there.
Enemy A.I. in vehicles do also detect explosions, if so then they will drive to the position, where the explosion came from, unmount the vehicle, check a specific range for

a specific amount of time, remount the vehicle and return to their original waypoints. ( If any )

Group Link 3 Effect Features:

Bullet Whiz by sound effect:
This feature do simulate the sound of a bullet which whiz by the head of a player.
Dynamic Speaking A.I.:
Gives enemy A.I. and the player/player group the ability to talk and shout during the combat
and in given situations.
Injured Effects and First Aid:
This feature gives players, which was badly wounded the chance to heal them self with a First Aid pack.
Church Chor:
This feature add some more life to churches, by let a church chor singing inside of a church at day time.
At night the church's will be lighted up in a very nice yellow/orange color.
Grenade and Rocket impact simulation:
If a grenade and/or rocket impacts right beside a player, then the player get a shock and blackout with era
ring for a specific amount of time.
The nearer the grenade/rocket impacts the harder/longer will the effect be.
Explosion FX:
This feature do create several explosion effects after a land vehicles, air vehicles or ship was
destroyed/explodes.

Explosion Effect Types and FX:

•     Explosion debris in several sizes.
  •     Explosion fire flash.
  •     Dust waves in different sizes.
  •     Fire, Ashes, Spark effects and Spark sound.
  •     Hot ground.

Body Remove:
This feature do removes dead body's of enemy A.I., if a specific amount of dead units is reached or if a player

is in a specific distance to a dead enemy A.I. body.
Random Weather:
This feature do change the weather randomly during the mission.

Available weather conditions are:

•     Fog
  •     Overcast
  •     Rain

Group Link 3 Feature Extensions:

Mount:
    This feature let enemy A.I. groups which was called in as reinforcement and which are not nearby the conflict point look if any

empty vehicles are nearby their position.
    If yes, then they will mount the vehicle and drive to the conflict point in the vehicle instead of walking all the way.
Dynamic Group Markers:
The dynamic group marker script creates a marker at the position of the enemy A.I. group leader.
The dynamic group marker script do also can be set how far a marker should be visible from the player/s position and if the

markers should give several information’s about the current enemy A.I. group status/behavior.
The dynamic group markers first was created to debug Group Link 3, but its a very useful and helpful tool, so its free to use for everyone.
Difficult:
Choose the enemy A.I. skill and the enemy A.I. skill array type.

The skill array types include:
    Aiming Accuracy: Choose how good the enemy A.I. can aim with their weapons.
    Aiming Shake: Choose how much the enemy A.I. should shake while aiming.
    Aiming Speed: Choose how fast the enemy A.I. can aim.
    Endurance: Choose endurance of the enemy A.I.
    Spot Distance: Choose how good the enemy A.I. can spot enemy's.
    Spot Time: Choose how fast the enemy A.I. can spot enemy's.
    Courage: Choose courage of the enemy A.I.
    Reload Speed: Choose how fast the enemy A.I. can reload their weapons.
    Commanding: Behavior unknown..
    General: Behavior unknown...       

Body Detect:
Enemy A.I. is able to detect dead body’s of their own/friendly side.
After a enemy A.I. unit/group had found/detect a dead body, then they may scan the area for potential targets/players

for a specific amount of time and in a specific range.
Dynamic Speaking A.I.:
The Enemy A.I. and the player do use a completely new D.S.A.I. ( Dynamic Speaking A.I. ) system, which fits to the given situation

and behavior of the unit/group.
The D.S.A.I. is split up into several behaviors which are:

D.S.A.I. ( Dynamic Speaking A.I. ) types/behaviors:
Player D.S.A.I. types: Moving, Incoming Grenade, Killed, Detected and Reloading.
Enemy A.I. D.S.A.I. types: Advance, Combat, Suppressed, Incoming and Grenade.

Boats/Ships:
Enemy A.I. in boats now also is supported by Group Link 3.
If enemy A.I. units/groups in Boats/Ships was called in as reinforcement, then they will drive to the
nearest land position of the conflict point, unmount the Boats/Ships and continue their way till they
have reached the conflict point.

House Search:
Enemy A.I. which was ordered to do perform house search will randomly check each available
spot in the house randomly.

Flares:
Enemy A.I. do only fire flares at night, if a unit of the group got a grenade launcher and/or any
other weapon available to fire flares.

Artillery:
Artillery of the enemy A.I. do only fire, if none of their own units/groups are in a specific range to
the conflict point.
This means artillery will not do fire, if it could be possible to hit their own units/groups.

Take Captive/Surrender: ( Removed )
This feature do let enemy A.I. surrender/take captive if some conditions match.
The conditions to take captives are very high please take a look at the “GL3_Settings.sqf”
to see which conditions must be reached, to take captives.

Helicopter unmount/eject:
Enemy A.I. in helicopters now do calculate the best distance to unmmount/eject

the helicopters by their own.
   By default a random value is given, but if the helicopter is too close or too far away like this value,
then the value will be re-calculated by the helicopter to make sure the unmount/eject from the
helicopter will be a success and not a suicide.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 12:45 AM, Gunter Severloh said:

GL3 is the mod, its fairly big but in the Documentations file, i'll post here all the features and things it does, this mod does alot more then ECS.

From the @WarMod/Documentation Features readme

GL3 - Group Link 3
Group Link 3 Info
Group Link 3 is a AddOn based AI Enhancement script, which is doing a lot of configuration's and setting's by it's own.
So it's not necessary to initialize every group by putting "ge1=group this", "ge2=group this" and so on in the initializing field of each group.
Group Link 3 is detecting every unit, group, object, which is used in a mission by it self.

Group Link 3  Features
1. Enemy A.I. Features
2. Effect Features
3. Additional Features

Group Link 3 A.I. Features:
Enemy A.I. may do call in other units/groups as reinforcements.
Enemy A.I. may do call in artillery support.
Enemy A.I. may do call in airstrike support.
Enemy A.I. may do drop smoke while unmounting/ejecting vehicles.
Enemy A.I. react to gunfire.
Enemy A.I. react to suppressive fire.
Enemy A.I. may do perform house search.
Enemy A.I. may do fire flares at night and drop smoke at day after spotting an target/player.
Enemy A.I. in helicopters may do paradrop or unmount the helicopter at the conflict point.
Enemy A.I. will return to their original vehicles and remount them, after an alert was cancelled.
Enemy A.I. do rearm, if they are close to run out of ammo.
Enemy A.I. which was called in as reinforcement, will look for empty vehicles, if they are not nearby the
conflict point.
Enemy A.I. may try to find cover, after they was detected by or after they had detected/spotted
a target/player.
Enemy A.I. which is close to reached the conflict pointing may do split up their groups, to advance
from several directions.
Enemy A.I. of a static group may do talk to some other units of their own group, go paroling for a
specific amount of time and range or do sit on the ground and relax.
If there is no enemy contact and if they ( units/groups ) feel safe.
Enemy A.I. may do garrison empty buildings nearby their position.
Enemy A.I. may do mount empty static weapons nearby their position.
Enemy A.I. in helicopter may do insert/extract other already called reinforcements, which are far away/not
close to the conflict point after unmounting/ejecting their original crew at the conflict point.
Enemy A.I. do may detect exploding vehicles.
If a vehicle explode and a Enemy A.I. unit/group is nearby the exploded/destroyed vehicle, then they may will start advancing toward to where

the explosion came from, to see, what was happened there.
Enemy A.I. in vehicles do also detect explosions, if so then they will drive to the position, where the explosion came from, unmount the vehicle, check a specific range for

a specific amount of time, remount the vehicle and return to their original waypoints. ( If any )

Group Link 3 Effect Features:

Bullet Whiz by sound effect:
This feature do simulate the sound of a bullet which whiz by the head of a player.
Dynamic Speaking A.I.:
Gives enemy A.I. and the player/player group the ability to talk and shout during the combat
and in given situations.
Injured Effects and First Aid:
This feature gives players, which was badly wounded the chance to heal them self with a First Aid pack.
Church Chor:
This feature add some more life to churches, by let a church chor singing inside of a church at day time.
At night the church's will be lighted up in a very nice yellow/orange color.
Grenade and Rocket impact simulation:
If a grenade and/or rocket impacts right beside a player, then the player get a shock and blackout with era
ring for a specific amount of time.
The nearer the grenade/rocket impacts the harder/longer will the effect be.
Explosion FX:
This feature do create several explosion effects after a land vehicles, air vehicles or ship was
destroyed/explodes.

Explosion Effect Types and FX:

•     Explosion debris in several sizes.
  •     Explosion fire flash.
  •     Dust waves in different sizes.
  •     Fire, Ashes, Spark effects and Spark sound.
  •     Hot ground.

Body Remove:
This feature do removes dead body's of enemy A.I., if a specific amount of dead units is reached or if a player

is in a specific distance to a dead enemy A.I. body.
Random Weather:
This feature do change the weather randomly during the mission.

Available weather conditions are:

•     Fog
  •     Overcast
  •     Rain

Group Link 3 Feature Extensions:

Mount:
    This feature let enemy A.I. groups which was called in as reinforcement and which are not nearby the conflict point look if any

empty vehicles are nearby their position.
    If yes, then they will mount the vehicle and drive to the conflict point in the vehicle instead of walking all the way.
Dynamic Group Markers:
The dynamic group marker script creates a marker at the position of the enemy A.I. group leader.
The dynamic group marker script do also can be set how far a marker should be visible from the player/s position and if the

markers should give several information’s about the current enemy A.I. group status/behavior.
The dynamic group markers first was created to debug Group Link 3, but its a very useful and helpful tool, so its free to use for everyone.
Difficult:
Choose the enemy A.I. skill and the enemy A.I. skill array type.

The skill array types include:
    Aiming Accuracy: Choose how good the enemy A.I. can aim with their weapons.
    Aiming Shake: Choose how much the enemy A.I. should shake while aiming.
    Aiming Speed: Choose how fast the enemy A.I. can aim.
    Endurance: Choose endurance of the enemy A.I.
    Spot Distance: Choose how good the enemy A.I. can spot enemy's.
    Spot Time: Choose how fast the enemy A.I. can spot enemy's.
    Courage: Choose courage of the enemy A.I.
    Reload Speed: Choose how fast the enemy A.I. can reload their weapons.
    Commanding: Behavior unknown..
    General: Behavior unknown...       

Body Detect:
Enemy A.I. is able to detect dead body’s of their own/friendly side.
After a enemy A.I. unit/group had found/detect a dead body, then they may scan the area for potential targets/players

for a specific amount of time and in a specific range.
Dynamic Speaking A.I.:
The Enemy A.I. and the player do use a completely new D.S.A.I. ( Dynamic Speaking A.I. ) system, which fits to the given situation

and behavior of the unit/group.
The D.S.A.I. is split up into several behaviors which are:

D.S.A.I. ( Dynamic Speaking A.I. ) types/behaviors:
Player D.S.A.I. types: Moving, Incoming Grenade, Killed, Detected and Reloading.
Enemy A.I. D.S.A.I. types: Advance, Combat, Suppressed, Incoming and Grenade.

Boats/Ships:
Enemy A.I. in boats now also is supported by Group Link 3.
If enemy A.I. units/groups in Boats/Ships was called in as reinforcement, then they will drive to the
nearest land position of the conflict point, unmount the Boats/Ships and continue their way till they
have reached the conflict point.

House Search:
Enemy A.I. which was ordered to do perform house search will randomly check each available
spot in the house randomly.

Flares:
Enemy A.I. do only fire flares at night, if a unit of the group got a grenade launcher and/or any
other weapon available to fire flares.

Artillery:
Artillery of the enemy A.I. do only fire, if none of their own units/groups are in a specific range to
the conflict point.
This means artillery will not do fire, if it could be possible to hit their own units/groups.

Take Captive/Surrender: ( Removed )
This feature do let enemy A.I. surrender/take captive if some conditions match.
The conditions to take captives are very high please take a look at the “GL3_Settings.sqf”
to see which conditions must be reached, to take captives.

Helicopter unmount/eject:
Enemy A.I. in helicopters now do calculate the best distance to unmmount/eject

the helicopters by their own.
   By default a random value is given, but if the helicopter is too close or too far away like this value,
then the value will be re-calculated by the helicopter to make sure the unmount/eject from the
helicopter will be a success and not a suicide.

Hi, I have the ArmA gold edition installed with the ace version 1.09 mod. I want to download the WARMOD mod but I'm new to installing mods, can you tell me how to install the warmod and the ace so they don't have conflicts or errors? thanks 

Hello Eder Rangel,

Welcome to BI forums!

To install WarMod do the following:

1. Locate your Arma directory should be about here 

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA

or

C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA

Move the folders @WarMod and @EEH

if your also using ace then put ace there too.

Create a shortcut

To edit the shortcut command line:
Find or make a shorcut to ArmA and right click it then select properties. Find the line that says "Target:" and has something like this:
"C:\ArmA\ARMA.EXE"

Then add -mod=@SLX on the end so it looks like this:
"C:\ArmA\ARMA.EXE" -mod=@EEH;@Ace;@Warmod

Remember to keep the quotation marks in the same position. Then click apply and OK. You can also run other mods and disable the splash screen like this:

"C:\ArmA\ARMA.EXE" -nosplash -mod=@EEH;@Ace;@Warmod

Also remember that content in mods listed after the first mod will be used over the previous ones, so other installed replacement packs or configs cannot be used together.

Btw another question, how can I save the GL3 parameters so that I don't have to configure it every time I start a mission? I always want each mission with the same configuration, basically the AI skill settings to the maximum, and with the DSAI deactivated, among other settings, but every time I start a mission a menu appears with the settings, and by default it appears with the AI on easy mode, so at least I would like it to appear with the AI in hard mode so I only have to press start mission.

6 minutes ago, MaxxPayne95 said:

how can I save the GL3 parameters so that I don't have to configure it every time I start a mission?

Go into the Arma 1 directory, for me its here ---->   C:\Program Files (x86)\GAMES\Arma 1\userconfig

you want to go into the userconfig folder, and inside is 2 scripts for GL3, the

GL3_Global.sqf

GL3_Local.sqf.

Open both with notepad, or notepad++ and review the features in there, their pretty self explanatory

as they have descriptions for everything, but you can adjust everything for what you want through those

two scripts.

I'm sure you can play the campaign ok, but if you save and try to reload that save later it may not load.

I've always had issues with mods namely gameplay mods when playing singleplayer scenarios, or campaigns as it bloats,

creates a dependency and or corrupts the save, so my recommendation is try it but if you cant

load your save on your next play after then no dont use it.

Welcome to BI Forums btw!