Only one I can think of that affects Grenadiers is this mod:

AI Grenadier Fix

This addon corrects for an Arma bug that seems to have been present since grenade launcher sights were introduced.

AI Grenadiers aim about 10 degrees too high when firing their grenade launchers. It seems as if their AI code raises their

arms too high, probably having something to do with the memory points on the weapon. It was pointed out to me that

"GL look" and "GL_Eye" are about 11 degrees offset from the direction of the barrel.

This addon adds an 'fired' eventhandler to every unit that changes the flight path of AI fired grenades to be 10 (or so)

degrees lower than their original flight path, allowing grenadiers to hit their target almost every time.

In the main Arma directory is a dta folder in it is a config labled TCN_GrenadeFix_config,

this is what the config entails, and there is reference to m203 in it

//The Captain's grenadeFix Config

class TCN_GrenadeFixWeaponsCustom {
	class AK74GL {
		muzzles[] = {"GP25muzzle"};
		offset = 10;
	};
	class M16A2GL {
		muzzles[] = {"M203muzzle"};
		offset = 9;
	};
	class M16A4GL : M16A2GL {};
	class M16A4_ACG_GL : M16A2GL {};
	class M4GL {
		muzzles[] = {"M203muzzle"};
		offset = 11;
	};
	class M4A1GL : M4GL {};
};

Theres also the S63_GrenadierPack_Cfg-Untagged which is

this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2203&highlight=GRENADIERPACK

but it could be those or something else that may prevent the AI using m203s, I know the Russian Ai use

their launchers, have you tested in several envirnments and situations with the AI and grenadiers, to see if they shoot?

Ive tried removing both of those but they dont appear to be causing the bug.

Initally I realised I hadnt seen the AI using M203's for a long time. The test ive been using is removing all the 5.56 magazines so there is just 40mm grenades left. On Vanilla arma they start engaging using M203's.

Ive just tested the same using the GP25 and the same problem exists. I dont think ive seen OPFOR using the GP25's.

Ill experiment further and let you know

Sounds good.

My buddy and I have our own Arma and Arma2 server with WarMod running on both,

and we dont come up with any issues, none that we noticed anyways.

Do you have the Arma2 version of WarMod too?

I loved OpFlashpoint, and I actually had read somewhere that a purchase of ARMA I, and this mod(s) is as good as having ARMA II. I don't know how true that is, but I went ahead and did it. I got ARMA Gold from Amazon for about $7, and I'm downloading the WARMOD now.

It looks like you did so much work and testing and all, that I wanted to add my thank you for your work. I'm sure it'll be a blast, and we can't wait to give it a go. I did make one mistake-- I forgot to download 1.3 part 2, duh. I'm downloading it now. Later, and THANK YOU

I actually had read somewhere that a purchase of ARMA I, and this mod(s) is as good as having ARMA II.

I don't know how true that is

Thanks for the compliments, I wouldn't say almost as good as having Arma2 they both are on different engine same but upgraded,

but Personally I think the WarMod for Arma1 is better then the Arma2 version, but I wish the Arma1 version had some addons/mods that the Arma2 version has.

The mod is great though, I still play Arma WarMod, I still reccomend it to folks I meet, friends and all.

Arma WarMod has about 90 total addons/mods in it where as Arma2 version has 117+

I forgot to download 1.3 part 2

Dont forget the patch 1.4

Keep in mind with WarMod you will have to make an adjust ment to your controls for mouse sensitivity as everything

will be quicker and smoother, but it will be loose and uncontrollable if you dont make the adjustment.

Just move axis x and y to 3/4 to the right and test it from there, and raise the smoothing.

I would sugest trying Arma without WarMod and then add WarMod and you will see a significant, if not dramatic difference.

There was a quote I use from one of the first posters on this thread that i use to this day for WarMod

"The way ArmA/Arma 2 should have been out of the box!"

Any questions, or concerns, then dont hesistate to ask,

I am regularly on BIS forums here so I will see a post if there is one.

First off outstanding MOD! I did try the mod using Combined Operations (A2+OA+BAF) and the only issue I had was the DSS not working on OA+BAF maps and an error about CBA folder in the beginning, but the mod is still playable. Here is a short video.

First portion is OPFOR perspective, and the last part is the US Forces response.

4cvV39PyeZg&hd=1

Nice vid Ranger, the chaos!!

Thank you sir.

So you got A2WarMod to work in OA and BF, interesting, would you mind posting your RPT in the

A2WarMod thread id like to see what mods may not be running.

I built it on Arma2 patched with 1.07 and I had no errors or problems on my end, and I didn't know if it would work

on OA or BAF, as all the addons, and mods I downloaded and tested, and compiled were from the Arma2 download sections.

This is the WarMod Release Thread for Armed Assault by the way, not Arma2, you want this thread for the Arma2 version of WarMod:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=108520

After they fire a 40mm grenade they get stuck, no idea about a fix.

Edit:

corrected the above, ive triggered this on vanilla arma 1.14 and 1.18 as well

Edited by Mack.

Hey Gunter,

After they fire an M203 they seam to get stuck with the barrel pointing in the air.

To test put a few grenadiers down in the editor and a load of enemys with no weapons.

Ive corrected the above, its nothing in warwod. Ive just triggered it in Vanilla as well.

Edit:

Ill try again when im less tired. Still enjoying warmod.

Edit2:

For some reason I cant trigger the bug at all now.

Edited by Mack.

Heh,

After they fire an M203 they seam to get stuck with the barrel pointing in the air.

Now that you mention it I have seen this somewhere before in Arma, weird.

Still enjoying warmod.

Same here man, I dont play it like I used to, but on occasion, I wish the A2WarMod had some features that Arma version had, and vice versa.

planning on getting a Arma server again sometime to reg play it with a friend again. We have a server for COWarMod but i miss playing WarMod on a server.

Locking this thread.

If anybody has questions or things they need to know My website has all the information you need,

or you can review the thread here.

Any questions then send me a pm.

Thank you for your interest and feedback for WarMod for Arma.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Hey guys!

Unlocking this thread as I have rebuilt WarMod (Arma1), I learned a few things while I was ...well still am no internet, but I have figured out how to get ECP, and GL3 working within the WarMod addons folder.

As per my website:

WarMod News Jan 16th 2012

Posted on January 17, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Attention

WarMod Fans and newcomers to the Mod, I currently do not have internet and am the library atm. Not much i can do from here.

WarMod News:

Apon my return I will have the following updates:

WarMod for Arma1

WarMod has been completey rebuilt. I have figured out several things in the configuration files for the mods ECP and GL3. As some of you may know who have downloaded my WarMod for Arma1 the target line setup for the mod was the following:

-mod=@ECP;@WarMod;@GL3;@EEH

As before i was unable to get ECP and GL3 to work with WarMod so they had to be used as external mods to WarMod. Now Since I had gained more knowledge in configuration files, and scripts and such, I have figured out how to integrate ECP and GL3 into WarMod iteself!

so now the new shortcut target line is:

-mod=@EEH;@WaMod

The new WarMod build willbe availiable when I get back.

In other WarMod news,

WarMod will have a custom loading screen finally, lol after all this time, a simple request asked by a fan during the time of WarMod's release and updates, so now it will come to fruit.

WarMod will have a full and Patch update, the new version will be v 1.5

Expect the new release/update when i get back (when ever that will be)

Currently with WarMod I am testing SLX 2.0 (for Arma1) and looking into possibly integrating it with WarMod, theres a good possibility that I will not actually include it but I cannot say atm.

Any addons mods you think I can add to WarMod then please let me know.

any questions, thoughts, or feedback is much appreciated.

Gunter

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Thanks DesertJedi,

I been working on this, I have so far successfully have ECS, and GL3 and SLX integrated into WarMod, still working and testing the SLX but so far its going well, and the game is even better now!

Any feedback or other mods you guys think would be great to add to the Arma1 v of WarMod please let me know, also any issues you guys are having then please post your reply.

Hello,

related with this topic: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?130365-WARMOD-Compatible-with-warfares

I quote the message:

Hello!

I used with my firend th cool mod warmod. We very appreciate this mod.

But we have test it with an warfare mission (on LAN) and a lot of problems appears:

IA was not controlable after few minutes, we don't received our movey ($/min), impossible to vote, our soldier was not ours after a died.

There is a conflict bewteen WARMOD and Warfares mission ?

Thank you a lot and sorry for my english.

Infos: WARMOD 1.4, ARMA 1.18, arma.exe -nosplash -mod=@ECS;@WarMod;@GL3;@EEH;@islands (island is juste one addons for an island)

hello bux,

You should really use the WarMod release thread and report your problems, instead of creating a new thread.

For your issue WarMod may be need to be tweaked to allow you to play that mission, keep in mind the WarMod is a customizable compilation mod, so for the Warfare mission some addons/mods may have to be removed in order for that mission to work properly.

Use my WarMod release thread and post a link to the mission and I will look into it. Also for future references please use the release thread.

I post the pbo file (i think it's the official warfare mp mission): http://dl.free.fr/pjNtW2k2J

For your issue WarMod may be need to be tweaked to allow you to play that mission, keep in mind the WarMod is a customizable compilation mod, so for the Warfare mission some addons/mods may have to be removed in order for that mission to work properly.

How i can know what addons remove ?

Hello again Bux,

sorry for my very late reply, getting to the library here can be difficult as I have been having issues with my vehicle, time, finances, ect,.

I am downloading that mission you posted and I will check it out and see what files (addons & Mods) are preventing that mission from running properly.

I will probably be on the forums here 1-2 times a week til I get my internet back, so dont expect a response right away.

Hi again Bux,

I looked at the mission in vanilla Arma and with WarMod and i had no issues with the mission.

The mission however conquer the island is one version of Warfare, there is another warfare mission where you vote for the commander, be it either AI or you and you earn money for every killa you make, also money is made when you salvage destroyed vehicles and armor. I had no issues with those missions.

What i will do is looked into again.

What you can do for yourselves when you play the mission is check your RPT after you have loaded the mission and have played with it for a bit.

What version of WarMod do you have by the way?

I should be back again sometime this week.

Thank you for that.

What do you say here ? "check your RPT after you have loaded the mission and have played with it for a bit" (english not my natural language). :p

We play with WarMod 1.4.

Hi again Bux,

I looked at the mission again, what threw me off the first time is that the mission name in the mp missions list is not the same ingame, no worries though. But I tested the mission with the new version of WarMod (WarMod v 1.5) and had no issues. The mission you linked is called conquer the island, which has no money in it that you earn, so you may be referring to the official warfare mission, which I had also tested and had no issues with.

As i said in my last post refer to your RPT after you played the mission if you have any issues and look at the list.

Your RPt can be found under C/documents and settings/your name/Arma, (not the exact folder address on your computer).

In general to let everyone know I should be back in full operation by either the 1st or 2nd week of march, and should have WarMod version 1.5 for you guys to download.

Any questions of feedback til then please let me know, also if there is any Arma addon/mod you think i could add to WarMod, or anything else related to the mod please let me know, so i can look into it, and update accordingly.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Thank you very much for yours tests. We will continue to play Warfare with other mod :/

Thank for your great mod man !

;)

You guys will love the new and latest WarMod, I been playing with it alot lately, still a couple things to do with it yet but the gameplay is a real blast.

SLX I had tested with it a multitude of times, and am going to retest it again.

SLX 2.0 (Arma1 version of SLX) has been very streamlined in order to work with WarMod, apon quite a few tests, I had a number of errors not only popup on the screen apon loadup, but as well as in the Rpt and had had a freeze as well as crashes.

Removing some files again I had solved all those issues.

There are files in SLX that could be used with WarMod that would add features to the game the majority of features worked, but other features used I ended up with conflicts and crashes. Currently I have WarMod w/SLX running fairly smooth but I will test it one more time.

Be back soon!

Cool ! There is some good news !

Wa are impatiet ;)

thx !

UPDATE

Hi guys its been a long time since I had reported anything on the new version, been busy with the other WarMod versions,

but the good news is I am finalizing WarMod v 1.5 which is the latest build.

Rebuilt Standalone not a patch!

This build of WarMod is going to be like my other WarMod version (COWarMod v 1.2) where it will be a new standalone, however it will be v 1.5 has stated.

This new rebuilt version has many great new features, major fixes, additions, and some serious re playability!!!

But it will not be an updated version to apply over an existing WarMod version as there is just to much stuff changed in terms of folders and such which is more for function of the mod.

if I were to do an updated version I would have to list alot of stuff for you guys to remove, and move around, ect,. something a applied patch cannot do, so its not worth

the time to try to explain in a readme what needs to be done, so its best to just release a new version and be done with it.

Im Excited!!!

I can not tell you enough how excited I am about this new release! :dancehead:

this new version is and was what I had originally intended to release back when i first released in 2009.

Last night I was doing some testing for some things I had added, I probably spent a good 3+ hours on testing and just planning alone and I

was having so much fun with a test mission that I forgot I was testing, ya I know I say that with the other mod versions but seriously this

mod bakes the cake this mod is simply put, fun!

Whats left to do

This version I'm going to release soon, I'm not going to list whats been done or new stuff, or fixes done, i'll let you guys figure that out after you download it.

Currently what I need to do yet is build a readme for installation, features, and a changelog, and update the loading screen I have for it, yes!

WarMod will finally have a loading screen!

So this week i will be working on this new release and will be planning and hoping to have it ready for the coming weekend! Weekend of the 14th!

Anyone still play Arma1 besides me, lol, no seriously?

I personally wont play Arma1 without WarMod and especially this new version Im about to release, Im actually looking to get another gameserver setup

just so i can play with friends in coop with this new WarMod thats how much I love it!

Any questions, thoughts, ideas, let me know.