Sign in to follow this  
barret

Major sniper action!

yup..Silent Scope was the name of that game...

then came Silent Scope 2

now silent scope X(or soemthing like that)

When you say "I made a new "SNIPER" game" What do you mean exactly? Because a few days ago I played a game that was identical to that one except the target was the manager of a rival football team........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When you say "I made a new "SNIPER" game" What do you mean exactly?<span id='postcolor'>

He makes a new "Sniper" game..... wink.gif

1st try, 11 rounds left.

2nd try, 15 rounds left.

3rd try, 18 rounds left.

You should rename the link to your game to: 'good with a mouse?' biggrin.gif

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 02 2002,23:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When you say "I made a new "SNIPER" game" What do you mean exactly? Because a few days ago I played a game that was identical to that one except the target was the manager of a rival football team........<span id='postcolor'>

Whut I did was "STEAL" Clip art from some "CLip Art SIte". Same scripting as that other game (or so I think) because there was this huge thing on media macros on how to scrip a game, I just used the scripting, and the clip art for the game (=

Did ne one gget all heart shots?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did ne one gget all heart shots?<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. The most bullets you can have left over after all heart shots is 18. I got 18. smile.gif

same here. took a couple tries, Ill admit that. you need to do one with pop up targets, because its too easy to track that bobbing silhouette

wouldn't it make that easier? confused.gifmad.gifwow.gif

No because it's way too easy to memorize the route of that silhouette.

This game is not really fun is it? Come on , honestly...

hey Damage, thank you for the welcome.

I have simply been on vacation, but I dramatised leaving a bit, for the fun of it, since the timing was so perfect smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Ahahaha, they thought they'd we're rid of me.

Firstly, why dont u try it and tell me if u like it. Secondly, it may suck but remberr that I'm using a program made for animations and websites, not games. Thridly it took me 2 weeks to "Steal" all of the clip art, and "Steal" all of the scripting and of course put it together. And lastly, should I make the targets radmoised if they are popups?

yeah, if it's a pop up, then it would be a lot more fun!

but when you are using random function, one of the unpleasant effect would be having certain targets showing up too much than others.

this is becuase most random functions use normal distribution, rather than uniform distribution.

lol, well should I just make it so each target comes at a differn't time in some pattern? I could just make the movie very long and have each target come up individualy.