Sign in to follow this  
Colt45_GTO

an idea i had (game type)

its fair to say that almost every gamer would want to work in the game industry, each has their own idea of the perfect game after all.

being a gamer since 2001 (FPS MP gamer), i have played many a game by many companies. A2 has opened my eyes somewhat although i see ArmA2 as a game like America's Army without the die and wait till the next round to play again (which sucks big time).

a combination of how game companies make our beloved games would be a world dominering game. some may not share my view but here is what idea i had....

if we combined BC2's destruction and graphics into ArmA2 keeping the controls as in A2 so there is no jumping/bunny hopping. i would say it would completely take over the game market. we get the content of BC2 and quality of A2, enter the a full urban scene with full city's. i think no other game maker could rival it.

hell if i had the money i'd pay to have this game made by Bohemia.

whats your thoughts?

Heh, you are going to get a load of posts slamming your idea because you dared to put BC2 and Arma2 in the same post.

Hopefully by "keeping the controls as in A2" you mean keep everything except the horrible, laggy control feeling that seems ever present since ArmA.

Otherwise, not a bad idea. I have been yearning for large urban areas since OFP. It is something that has been lacking with the OFP/ArmA series.

-Student Pilot