Sign in to follow this  
celery

Voice actors forum group - find actors or become one!

Heh, I appreciate the officer Silderoy, but I don't think Hebrew would be the first choice for hardline islamic militants. Any chance you have some Arabic in your vocabulary?

Hi all - working on a very exciting project. Should have a script in the next week or two. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who can speak Greek or Farsi. A range of English accents are also needed. Send a personal message to me if you're interested! :)

Hi Arma fans,and in particular the Modding community,

I have enjoyed your work for so long!,

without you Arma, from Operation Flashpoint onwards,would not be the Juggernaut it is today,

I love playing Missions created by you guys,I love using the weapons,vehicles,clothing and all of the other fantastic mods you have added to this game,

with that in mind,its time for me to give something back!.

I am by no means famous,but its safe to say that if you've watched a movie or TV series or listened to a radio Ad or series since the era of Braveheart you may have seen or heard me somewhere!.

I am Irish born,but have a neutral accent and can do a fair approximation of every accent from the British Isles to the U.S. to the Czech Republic(Woo! Bohemia!) and Slovakia and Russia,Poland and the other Slavic countries I am also a singer/songwriter and have written and sung Anthems for Clans etc for everything from EQ to WoT to WoW to MWO.

So if you're making a mod and are looking for a decent voice actor,contact me here!,

I will be posting this on Steam and the Bohemia forums too,

thank you for reading,

Schiz.

P.S. here are some sample lines I am doing for an ArmA 3 mission with a chap named Surfer.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fe3df52q6i4430y/EP4sF_HPv9

Edited by Schiz0phren1c
added samples of voice acting.

Heyup all - need a couple of lines in English with an English / Welsh / or Scottish accent: if you're interested - pm me or add me as a friend on Steam and drop is a line.

Also - I noticed there were some Farsi speakers in this thread, from some time ago. I'd love to hear from you if you're interested in doing some dubbing?

Looking for random, non-american voice overs. I've a SP night operation for Arma 3, where a NATO diver (player) must come ashore, steal an CSAT uniform from an lone patrol and sneak around in the nearby CSAT base. I've a system so that the CSAT will detect any dead bodies and become supicious / alert.

I need some small voiceovers. These voices must be quiet, in a low voice, but firm / alerted. Think metal gear solid back in the day. Below are some examples, but feel free to come up with your own. The voices will be randomly generated, so i do need quite a few, as to have a variety. I will give due credit =)

examples:

- "Huh? What's that?!"

- "What the fuck! A body!"

I need some Iranian voices for a night mission I'm making. The mission involves a CSAT special ops squad assaulting a camp & rescuing a POW from the FIA. (A3 I realize :))

Squad leader:

- "HQ, we have the POW. Preparing for extraction."

- "Objective Area Secured"

- "HQ, we've found several planning documents here at the camp"

HQ:

- "Roger that rogue 1. Orca's on standBy"

- "Good work rogue 1, make sure those documents get back in one piece"

Hey guys, working on a small campaign using PG security Mod and RH M4's, I need a couple of people for this. Have the first Script ready to go. If anyone is happy to help please PM me :)

Hey guys,

Don't know if this is the right spot to look for this BUT

I need Voice actors for my scenario "[uN] International Interest" which is a story driven mission about a UN captain and it is currently rated five Stars and the top 1 of the week. If you haven't played it yet, give it a try.

I'm already done with 50% of the voice overs, but one of my originally planned actors just proved to be not fitting the character, unfortunatly.

The UN forces Commander, Colonel Vega, needs to get a voice (Does the briefing and lots of radio talking). I also need one voice for the two african civilian village leaders (about 3 sentences).

Both English, of course.

If anybody is interested, leave a comment, pm me or whatever. Quality should be average or better, format and all that stuff is equal to me I can convert everything to arma-readable.

I'm planning to release some more chapters, so I might/will need your voice again some time. Just to mention it.

I am about to create a campaign in Fallujah, and I also wanna add some voices. I have the actors. I just wanna know how to add the voices in-game. Is it hard? What is the file format? Do I need any coding knowledgement? I am new by Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. Only 45 hours of gaming experience and half of it with the Mission Editor, learning about Triggers, basic coding, etc...

If is it hard, can someone give me a link for a tutorial?

I'm English, I got a London accent, but I'm a good actor and I do any English voice, perfect for a ww1 mod...

Its not like I really want to work as an voice actor, so I don't want to force it, but if anybody needs a german voice actor (I think I have a pretty strong german accent when I speak english) feel free to ask me!

Im searching for at least 2 voice actors for my released mission "Lion Claw";

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222316388

I only want authentic voice overs which fit in the mission, so i definitly need someone with an authentic british accent or a native british.

The dialog is in development right now. Im happy about anyone interested and can provide me a little sample, dialoge will be given out the mission. You should have a decent mic (no expert thingy, but at least one with nearly no backround noise)

All i can offer is your name big in the credits and your name added to the mission as creator on steam in a tense mission;-) But i think the best thing, you provide a great gameplay experience for the community!

At the moment I don't have a mic, for chat I'm using my headphones plugged into the mic port, if I could get hold of a studio quality mic I could properly help, basically I'm from London, I naturally have a south east "Estuary English accent" (light cockney accent) but as I used to do standup comedy, I can do a very good queens english posh upper class accent, and a good african/Nigerian accent, as well as a few others like polish, I lived with Czech and Polish people for a long time, also I live in Japan so I can do good Japanese "Engrish" voice too.

Hi, I'm new around here but would like to try my hand at contributing to other's projects in the spirit that I would be able to find the same for mine if I ever had the need!

My name's Harland, and I'm from Ontario Canada. And no, I don't say aboot...but I could if the script called for it! lol ;) I wouldn't be afraid to put on British, Irish, Scottish, Australian, South African, and more accents. Not saying it would be authentic, but probably passable. I have an Audio Technica ATR2500 USB plus a pop filter and I am very familiar with Sound Forge and to a lesser degree Audacity. So I can definitely do most if not all of my own post-processing, effects, etc. Literally all you'd have to do is supply the lines!

You can PM me or email through my profile!

Cheers!

Edited by Cadet

Okay so I'm creating a campaign and would like somebody to take over the voice acting part of the campaign. They don't have to be a voice actor. I just want them in charge of things. And I plan to post the campaign online and whoever takes the job can post it under their name. Inbox me if you are interested.

Hello community of BIS, I'm in need of some voice actors for a campaign I am currently working on. Currently I have multiple British voice actors, but I need a few more for other characters.

To qualify, you must:

> Have a quality mic or voice acting mic.

> Have some experience in voice acting.

I need British, American, Greek, or Farsi accented actors.

PM me or add me on Skype/Steam:

Steam: Night515

Thanks,

~ Night515

I guess this is the right place.

Looking for quite a few (10+) voice actors with good quality mics who can do Greek accents. Message me on steam or PM me.

Hi all

I'm looking for a fairly standard American voice to do a few lines for a SP mission I'm working on. No special requirements. If interested please send me a PM or message me on steam. (Preferably PM.)

Regards.

Jona

Hi to all the talented voice actors out there: I'm looking forward to see your participation in my #MakeArmA entry: 2035 Chapters.

I need american and british voice actors altogether about 8-10.

If you're interested check out the official ArmA3: 2035 - Chapters thread.

bye

I've decided to try to voice the new intro mission for my MANW contestant mission. It's only a two men's talk, nothing serious, but I guess it would add to the quality and mood.

So I am looking for a Voice Actor for a couple of lines: the deadline is pretty tight though. :)

I have been working on an Arma 3 movie called Bring the Rain off and on for the past several months. Thankfully I have been busy at work so progress on the video was slow going, but it is now nearly complete. The video is about 9 minutes long and follows a convoy of Marines checking out reports of a chemical weapons stash on the outskirts of a small town. It turns out to be a trap and the beginning of a major offensive. I released a short "news style" preview clip for the video below:

I already have several lines done for the video and I have licensed some additional music and sound effects for it. In order to complete the video and release it I need some short voice acting roles filled. The lines I need the most are in green(the video will work without the rest) All lines are to be in American English(US Marines are the focus). I have prepared an unlisted, water marked, "Voice Actors" preview copy of the video with the lines I need in yellow, in the part of the movie they should be spoken. I did this so that the voice actor can see what is happening while speaking the line and have a better idea of the situation and emotion. I will PM the link for the video to any interested Voice Actors, just don't post the link anywhere as it is work in progress and will be deleted after the lines are in. The lines I need are:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Running, under fire - "Go! Go! Go!"

MATV passenger to driver as the vehicle in front explodes - "Punch it!!"

Medic crawling towards severely injured marine - "Hang in there Ryan!"

Medic giving CPR - "C'mon Ryan stay with me"

Control to AH 1Z pilots - "Paladin, you are Danger Go, bring the rain" (I will apply a comm effect to this line)

Marine AT destroying a BTR - "Eat This!!"

Mi-24 Hind coming around for another pass, Marine shouts - "He's coming around again!"[/color] Complete

As the Marines gain control of the town, AH-1Z pilot says - "Threats eliminated. Semper Fi....we are bringing them home" (I will apply a comm effect to this line)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those familiar with my other videos, Bring the Rain is similar in scope and was just as complex to make as my War Thunder video Surviving the Storm, seen below:

I am looking forward to what you can do. Everyone that participates will be properly credited in a movie style credit roll at the end of the video

Thank you,

DCAL

Edited by dcal
Update