Sign in to follow this  
celery

Voice actors forum group - find actors or become one!

I need 2 voice actors, one to play the voice of a USMC officer and one to play the voice of a marine scout sniper, I'll have quite a few sounds I'll need to be recorded for the record. Looking for anyone above their 20s, preferably with a deeper voice. PM me or reply here if interested.

I'm looking for some people who want to do some death screams for me. Screaming, moaning, gurgling, anything is welcome if you can record sound without too much static noise in the background.

Also it would be cool if I could get some spoken stuff in there as well, doesn't really matter what. Something like "Oh god, I'm hit, I'm dying!" in pain and such, said as you are dying. I have some stuff in Russian from Red Orchestra 2 already but more stuff in Russian would be welcome, as well as English and Dutch stuff.

If you are up for it, simply record some stuff and send it to me :)

I'm in need of nice guy with golden voice who could record some tens of sentences and words to be used in Artificial ATC lightweight enhancement.

Quote from the WIP topic:

I would appreciate it greatly if someone of you became the golden voice of ATC :cool: I've been using Google Translate so far, which does surprisingly nice job especially in cockpit sounds but the ATC sounds a little bit weird. :D

Requirements:

- ability to record pretty high quality audio (not so much background noise like DC offset) in lossless format like .wav (preferrably mono)

- preferrably American accent

- mature voice appreciated, but not required

If you're interested, PM me even if you didn't fulfill every requirement. The only mandatory requirement is that the audio must be recorded in lossless format like .wav, because I'll use multiple post-processing effects that tend to multiply errors in the sound. Even minor background noise might be OK, because the chances are high that it can be filtered out.

Hi everybody,

I need 3 male voice actors who know english.

- 1 voice for an old guy ^^ (Officer) = Face

- 1 voice for a leader group

- 1 for HQ (man or woman)

I will credit you in my mission.

please send me a private message with your active email if you interested.

cheers :)

Need:

As many voice actors who want to break into ArmA videos as I can get. I am not looking for a specific amount, just because I will CONSTANTLY be needing more or less. So pretty much, anyone who wants to work in ArmA videos. Not convinced? Here is what some of my final products in the past have looked like:

Based on those samples, if you would like to voice act in many shorts, and a feature film later on, please get in contact with me via Skype at: "JetsMachinimas"

Thanks for your interest!

Well I'm French so I can obviously speak French (Thank you captain obvious -_-) but I also have a good English, I'm 15 years old and my recording device is a Blue Yeti.

Fell freee to hire me in your mission/mod ! ;)

I am interested in being a voice actor for your project. I have sent you a PM.

I can do some voices also if people are looking. I'm Irish but can do several

different accents to an acceptable level. PM if interested.

I am french, obviously I can speak french and know most of the french military vocabulary (so I can do a english -> french translation of some lines if needed)

I can speak english pretty good and can overplay a french accent a bit if necessary

I can also speak understandable mandarin chinese and german - with a foreign accent of course, can be french accent but could be american/english - if you give me the lines, as my vocabulary and grammar in these languages is very limited (I can still "read" 汉字 - simplified - if needed)

I'm looking for a voice actor for a few lines in English for a mission on Sangin. Anybody up for it? :)

EDIT: mission plans have changed a bit, no voice acting needed any more

Edited by zoog

Looking for some voice actors to provide their talents to my Chris Kyle SP scenario for the RWO project. I need English and Polish (who can speak English, authentic accents needed!) to voice act members of SEAL Team 6, US Marines, and Polish GROM SOF, as well as a couple of Commanders.

Reference for Chris Kyle's voice can be found here--

If you can help, please PM me! I have a lengthy script, but I have experience coordinating voice acting, so I will make it easy for you.

Thanks!

OK, this should be relatively easy. Need American voice actors. Not just Americans but 'Mericans. Few lines for a Vietnam campaign. Also, this is a long shot, anyone speak Vietnamese or do a Vietnamese accent? Also appreciated. Contact me via PM.

Sup.

I need 2 voice actors for a mission.

Both English, one with an "old" voice, arabic accent.

The other one is a yaunger voice, but still grown up. Again same accent.

If somebody can do both voices, ut would be great!

Hi everyone. I'm looking for some voice actors. The parts are small. Ideally with Eastern European accents. Sound quality can be low as long as the words are intelligible. If you are able to put FX on the finished file to make it sound like a 2-way radio that's great, too. Especially if you can add some of those digital "chirps" like from a trunking radio system.

Contact me for scripts. 4 parts/characters.

EDIT: Only one part is available.

Edited by Grimwald
parts available

Mainly looking for someone proficient in Farsi to check me on translations of a few phrases from English -> Farsi + Transcribed to Latin alphabet. Somebody who could do Farsi voices and was keen to do would be a plus.

More info in this post

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?154974-Any-Farsi-Speakers-in-the-House

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

Sup.

I need 2 voice actors for a mission.

Both English, one with an "old" voice, arabic accent.

The other one is a yaunger voice, but still grown up. Again same accent.

If somebody can do both voices, ut would be great!

When you say English do you mean British English? PM me and we can get on TS and you can hear my voice and see if it might serve.

I have a Vietnam War mission with a few lines for two Americans or people who can put on American accents.

If you're interested, let me know.

If you're interested, let me know.

Snafu, I'd be interested. P.M. me! :)

Just putting myself out there, I'm available for recording for anybody who wishes. I just got a new, better-quality microphone, so just P.M. me and I'll see what I can do for you. Cheers! ;)

hello. I am looking for someone who can can make a voice over to a Scottish officer, I need 6 to 8 short mission briefings. I might also need a little help to correct spelling and grammar as I am not so good at English. send me a pm if you are interested.

For a mission I'm working on, I need 3 more voice actors. Two of them will have only one short sentence, one will provide the voice over for the player unit.

Prerequisites:

- German language

- Good recording quality, this will be no radio call

- No or nearly no background noise

- WAV files (mono is sufficient)

Situation:

Players will have to patrol a checkpoint route and get sitreps from the various checkpoints. Nothing happendes for a long time, so duty is boring and routine, until this day...

Voice acting is needed for the various sitreps and the player's answers

Mission overview:

Players arrive at Agia Marina and have to take over the watch from the previous team. Tasks are to complete a route of 4 checkpoints and get sitreps there. Then report to the HQ.

After the second checkpoint a helicopter starts from the hq and flies roughly bearing east, then after a few seconds gets shot down.

The players now act as a qrf to secure the wreck and most important: secret documents that were on board.

When they arrive at the wreck, they have to fight a few OPFOR groups, but have to see then, that the enemy has already stolen the documents.

The officer that has the documents is now at camp rogain, which players have to assault, kill the officer, and bring the docs back to hq.

This will be my second attempt in adding voice acting in a mission, so I can only provide you this teaser for a DCS: World mission I made before as a demo.

;2433361']For a mission I'm working on' date=' I need 3 more voice actors. Two of them will have only one short sentence, one will provide the voice over for the player unit.

Prerequisites:

- German language

- Good recording quality, this will be no radio call

- No or nearly no background noise

- WAV files (mono is sufficient)

Situation:

Players will have to patrol a checkpoint route and get sitreps from the various checkpoints. Nothing happendes for a long time, so duty is boring and routine, until this day...

Voice acting is needed for the various sitreps and the player's answers

Mission overview:

Players arrive at Agia Marina and have to take over the watch from the previous team. Tasks are to complete a route of 4 checkpoints and get sitreps there. Then report to the HQ.

After the second checkpoint a helicopter starts from the hq and flies roughly bearing east, then after a few seconds gets shot down.

The players now act as a qrf to secure the wreck and most important: secret documents that were on board.

When they arrive at the wreck, they have to fight a few OPFOR groups, but have to see then, that the enemy has already stolen the documents.

The officer that has the documents is now at camp rogain, which players have to assault, kill the officer, and bring the docs back to hq.

[/quote']

Hi there

I can give it a shot. PM me the lines.

cheers

Hi there!

I'm about to finish my second mission and if you happened to play http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?159384-SP-CO-02-Abandoned-Village you might agree that I like to put a lot of emphasis on atmosphere and playability. I also try to keep mission design simple and so far I have done everything without external scripts.

Now I would like to boost the new mission even further by adding two things:

- Give the mission briefing and in-game communications a touch of real military radio slang but without scaring the untrained player away. It also shouldn't sound too much like sentences from radio school but how real soldiers communicate when they are on duty.

- Add custom vocals to drive the story and create a feel for the characters and villain.

What I'm looking for:

- Eventually military trained personnel with experience in radio protocol and slang.

- Voice actors female and male

- (Someone experienced with scripting custom sounds) - figured this out already.

What I'm offering:

- I'm willing to learn.

- Open mission file, showing what I've learned about mission editing so far.

- Basic experience in audio engineering to spice up the soundfiles.

- Fully equal credits etc.

- Hopefully an interesting project to work on.

Hope I caught your attention and look forward to get into contact!

Thanks,

Surfer

I need a voice actor for a couple spoken sentences. Please PM me if interested.

1) American Male Voice#1 (young adult / middle aged) - "I probably shouldn't be stealing cars" ~ Sounding as if he's stating the obvious to himself, as the player shouldn't attempt to steal cars.

2) American Male Voice#2 (young adult) - "Jesus christ where'd you learn how to drive!!??" ~ The sound of a backseat driver after a fender bender.

I need a voice actor for a couple spoken sentences.

I can do any lines you'd need. PM me please at your earliest possible convenience. Thanks! :)

Edited by Laqueesha

Hello all!

Do you hail from the UK? Do you have a tough, grizzled-sounding voice with a distinct British accent? Then the RWO initiative needs your help!

Project Overview:

The project is entitled, Task Force 42-- A 6-mission campaign for Arma 2 Combined Operations showcasing the Special Forces of the UK. SAS, SBS, SFSG, SRR, and SIS are all incorporated into a fictional campaign inspired by the shadowy real-life campaign being waged against high-value targets in Afghanistan during Operation Herrick.

Teaser Trailer:

Timeframe

The missions are all done, voice acting is one of the final steps. We are hoping to get this done AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Two week timeline is ideal, but exceptions can be made.

Role(s) Needed:

"Charlie 22" (SBS Team Leader)

British, Scottish, Irish, or Welsh Accent REQUIRED

Charlie 22 is a major character within the story, players will assume control of Charlie 22 in 2 1/2 of the campaign's missions.

Charlie 22 Sample Lines:

[sTEALTHY VOICE] "All Charlie elements, this is Charlie 22 assault is a go. Say again: assault is go. How copy, over?"

[REGULAR VOICE] "Yes, sir. Two casualties, looks critical, one appears to be unhurt. over."

[LOUDER PANIC VOICE] "Charlie 10, POI has been killed. Say again: POI is KIA. How copy, Charlie 22 over?"

Other minor roles are available:

Durant, SRR Driver

British, Scottish, Irish, or Welsh Accent REQUIRED

Durant Sample Line:

"You're looking for Danes, she's dressed quite conservatively, even by Afghan standards. She’ll pass off the tail to you...just watch your back mate, this neighborhood is right dodgy."

Numerous 1-3 line roles for various SBS team leaders

"This is Blacklight 22, we're in strike position, over."

"Blacklight 21 is in position at phaseline Alpha, over."

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb-- we are in dire need of a speaker of any non-English languages native to the theatre, including Afghan, Arabic, Urdu, Pashto, or Dari, and others. If anyone knows where we can get some assistance, that would be a huge help!

Thank you!

I can help you with hebrew if you need, tought its not really the right place for that