Sign in to follow this  
celery

Voice actors forum group - find actors or become one!

Hey, I need a few different Russian voice actors who can possibly translate some english dialog, and say it in Russian. PM's are fine, credit will be given of course.

Here are the roles I need:

player (kamov pilot)

ai wingman (only 2 lines)

command

tank platoon commander

MVD platoon commander

artillery commander

anyone who can speak Russian is welcome

Cheers :)

Dear community members

I'm currently implementing the first voice files in my campaign and I'm badly in need of help.

there are not too many voice acted campaigns out there which in my opinion is a bit of a shame.

The first 2 missions are nearly done AZCoder was so kind and give me a helping hand in one outro during a briefing scene which is really awesome. Thanks for that mate.

There are 16 missions to be done. The first mission has some 62 custom sound files so far. Speech and radio sounds.

I've done some voice acting in the campaign of SaOk "Chasing Grim Reaper". Credits will be given that goes without saying.

Anyone willing to do a few lines who can fake an American accent is welcome and would be really appreciated. I know some about sound editing and can make 3 different sounding voices out of 1 basic sample. I will post soon a video to show you guys how it works so far.

Any help would be really appreciated. Please step forward and PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Stay tuned.:D

Hi there,

I love to do voice acting. I have a great quality Blue Yeti Microphone and I can do multiple accents and multiple voices. I am American. I specialize in evil voices and cartoony voices, but I can do a wide range of things.

I might ask for two favors in return for my voice acting:

1) Help with figuring out how to do some things in the editor (triggers, scripts, models, etc.)

2) Good technique for post effect voice modulation to change someone's voice to sound different.

Feel free to PM me for your requests and we can talk on skype afterward. Thanks! :)

-Krytos

Looking for an American to do a few short voice overs for me please!

1. Gentlemen, air support has arrived. Codeword is, CLEAN! Mission is a go! (Distinguished voice, one of authority).

2. We need to call in the air support!

3. Woohoo... Look at that sucker blow!

4 Hell yeah, homeward bound!

East European Accent

1. You may kill me, but do you think it is finished?

Many thanks in advance!

Hello all, I am looking for a few good men to do some voice acting for a Campaign I'm working on called Lions of Kandahar (based on the book by the same title) - forum thread can be found HERE

... I originally planned to include voice acting down the road, but since I've begun to convert all dialogue to the proper format to accommodate voice work, now is turning out to be as good a time as any. I have a large amount of dialogue to be recorded, all of which can be provided in a simple script sheet - I'd simply need .ogg files with specified filenames (message1.ogg, message2.ogg, etc.).

I need American and Canadian accents, particularly southern American accents from Texas, Tennessee, North Carolina, etc. I will PM those in this thread who have offered their voice talents, but if you haven't been PM'ed, you fit the bill, and you are interested, please don't hesitate to PM me!

EDIT: Preliminary cast list

Rusty - Main Character (tons of lines) - Southern American accent (reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WowWo4fuMjI )

Jared - American accent (unknown)

Bolduc - American accent (unknown)

Bill - Texas accent

Dave - American accent (unknown)

Brian - American accent (unknown)

Riley - Slow-talking southern Texas accent

Zack - American accent (unknown)

Jude - American accent (unknown)

Shinsha - Afghan accent

Taz - Afghan accent

Misc ANA Soldiers - Afghan accents

Misc American soldiers - American accents

Canadian soldiers - Canadian accents

Thanks!

Edited by h34dup

I can do Canadian, American, British and Afghan accents for you, h34dup! All you have to do is send me the lines and I'll have the .OGG files ready for you! :)

Edited by Laqueesha

Hi tere ! Need a voice actor speaking english with a russian accent. The lines are...

1->Veryglad to meet you. Well, the latest report on the nearest enemy camp does not seem to be a serious threat.

2->Most of the enemys seems to be drunk or asleep. So follow me now to your initial point.

3->This is it., Remember, our men are waiting for your radio signal to storm the airport...

4->...once you have cleared the road., good luck.

Thanks !

Hi all!

I am looking for some mature voice actors with a positive, non-shy attitude.

You will be acting for a movie, just shoot me a Private message and I can tell you all about it.

Thanks for your time.

Hello, I am okay/good at voice acting, and have a deep voice.

I am from Illinois (So you can get a grasp on what my voice sounds like naturally)

I can do these amazingly: British English accents, Australian accents

I can do these well: (But not amazing) Russian accents, Indian accents (Tribal Indian, not like this one -

- (plus further eastern countries as well), Texan American accents, and various others I can't think of right now.

I can't do these well: Any South American accents, Canadian accents (Very subtle), Chinese/Japanese accents (And regions surrounding).

Contact me via PM if you are interested in my talents! That is all.

Hey there everyone, I am a voice actor and I have been doing it for a little while now. About 4 years to be specific. When it comes to other countries accents, I really can't do them, I am sorry. I can give it my best shot but I am pretty sure you would be able to find better. Anyways, here is a current list of what I can do.

American accents:

Southern: with heavy or light drawl and can also do southern twang, I am working on my cajun accent but it is still good.

Northern: whether it is from New York, Jersey, Boston, Wisconsin, I can do most if not all northern accents.

Western: think California over Oregon, lol.

I can also do accents that are not dictated by areas, but lifestyles like gang members and such. I also know the correct terminology for all of these accents, meaning if I am from Boston I'm not going to say hella.

I am very good at making it sound like I am not reading from a script, I know how to put life into the words and give your movie, trailer, etc a feeling of life. I can do any atmosphere you wish as long as you tell me, want me to have the character talking through tears, got it. Want him to be super happy, got it.

If you have a question about something I may not have covered please feel free to ask. Also, just because these are the ones I am most comfortable with doesn't mean I won't attempt any others. So, don't be afraid to ask for any others, I will do my best on them and will take rejection easy. I am not going to be mad and blast you on here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to work with you in the future.

I have an audio production studio at my home, I do own a condenser mic and a recording cabin. I speak English and Polish (my native language, very similiar to Russian). I can simulate American and English accents, but not 100% accurately, so probably the best role for me is some kind of a Russian/Polish guy that lives in the US and is in the marine corp. I can help anyone who wants some simple lines to be said. I used to do dubbings and I am a regularly-recording rapper. Also, I am really good at doing audio mixes that can enhance listening experience to maximum by making audio tracks work with each other the best way possible (EQ-correction, compression, stuff like that).

So if you need something just PM me etc. :). I will be happy to help in my free time.

Hey, I'm looking for numerous Brittish and Russian (or eastern European) sounding folk to record a lot of dialogue for an upcoming campaign I am working on. If you're American and still want to apply give me a PM anyway, as we may have need for you in the future. You must be able to speak English and good knowledge of an audio recording program like Audacity.

PM for details.

http://darkfictionworld.wordpress.com/benotigen-synchronsprecher-need-voice-actors/

Mail to darkfictionworld@yahoo.com or PM!!!

Info to click my banner!

We are desperately voice actors for our future video projects. Whether with experience or a newbie! There are all welcome! Comes and dare! You will need only a microphone and freeware recording software. We assume the rest! Mainly it will used for the pilot radio as well as the ground force communication. But also tasks for storyteller will be available. There are all languages (which were represented in the second world war) asked! The focus is on following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese!

Hi all.

Seems like I am not the only one who needs good voice actors for his missions.

Due to my profession (10+ years of experience) I happen to know a source where you can hire professional voice actors. Elance.com. Been using it for years for many things. Hope someone finds it useful.

It's hard to find a free solution. I've tried to find volunteers but with no hope.

My alternative to free voice acting is digitally imported speech combined with heavy audio design (effects, pitch, tempo, variables, etc, whatever makes it more natural) so if you don't want to spend loads of money hiring professional voice actors give TTS a try (many free out there).

Anyway, back to the main topic. I only recently started making some ArmA 2 missions for MP. Although not necessary, I could use some US English and Russian voice actors (volunteering to) for my future missions. I will also release some missions soon just to show what I can do with editors, audio and graphic design.

I don't ask for extremely professional voice acting, as long you have a decent mike, maybe a DIY pop filter and as long you can actually act, you will do the job. I can even add artificial Bass, Treble and all other things that make professional actor appealing. So if you are interested, contact me. After all it's just for fun :)

I'm looking for someone that can speak english with a Czech (or something similar) accent, to do some radio voiceovers. Aswell as an middle age american, male voice

czech accent(s) - over radio static/chatter

Outpost1 - Alpha do you copy?? 

alpha - Alpha copy... Goahead outpost1 

Outpost1 - Operation Lions' Den is a go... Knock out the communications tower and proceed with the mission plan... Outpost1 out...

alpha - 10-4, commencing Operation Lions Den.. Alpha out...

alpha - Alpha to outpost1... do you read???

outpost1 - Loud & clear alpha... 

alpha - We've secured the hostage... alpha out

outpost1 - Copy that alpha... get to the extraction point... hornet1 will be there for extraction 

alpha - Copy... proceeding with extraction.. alpha out

czech voice - firm, not over the radio but face to face

alpha - come with me...

American voice - panic, fear, not over the radio, but face to face

hostage - Who... Who are you?

Edited by Iceman77

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for arabic speakers for a future campaign.

I need four to five voices to create some little dialogs.

PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for a voice actor. You don't need to be tom hanks or marlon brando. I just need some american or czech voice overs. Send me a pm.

Still looking for american voice overs for a campaign. Send a pm if you would like to do some voice overs throughout the next month or so.

Irish voice here if anyone needs it, probably not though haha. Anyway let me know, Im up for it.

sorry. deleted my offer due to RL demands.

Edited by CC_Kronus
RL does not allow time for this anymore

Hi, I need some American accents for a mission I'm making could use two but one will work. Please PM me if you can help.

Have a few voice acting roles I need to get filled:

- One American male

- One older American male (30s, 40s)

- Three Two eastern European male

- One eastern European female

All lines are in English, but your English doesn't need to be perfect.

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Edited by Franze

I have quite large request for English voices. Below is list of simply sentences (103 of them) with some tips about intonation and context. In general this is for HAC addon, to make some radio chatter background. Groups will transmit these sentences when in certain situation. This is dynamically generated, so exact context situation may be various and sounds may be repeated many times during one game play.

For 1-13 is needed 3-5 voices per sentence, for 14 one, another, than for rest, and 15-19 similar - also one, but other, than rest. This makes up to 5-7 actors needed. Not sure, if there will be anyone ready for such amount of recordings, but let's try. Even minimal contribution will be appreciated, sentences may be covered with sounds also gradually. Here is a full list:

Up to five actors:

1. Order confirmation ("professional" intonation)

"Roger that - Out."
"Affirmative - Out."
"Acknowledged - Out."
"I'm on it - Out."
"Command, executing orders - Out."

2. Refusing execution ("professional" intonation)

"Can't do it - Over."
"No possible - Over."
"Negative - Over."
"Impossible - Over."
"Command, I cannot comply. Requesting new orders - Over."

3. Sit rep before final execution stage ("professional" intonation)

"Approaching target area - Out."
"We're close to the target point - Out."
"In position - Out."
"We're proceeding to execute the primary task - Out."

4. Order complete ("professional" intonation)

"Waiting for orders - Over."
"Task complete - Over."
"We're done here - Over."
"Mission objective achieved - Over."
"Command, we're awaiting orders - Over."

5. Requesting logistic support ("professional" intonation)

"We need resupply - Over."
"Request logistic support - Over."
"We could use some supplies at our location - Over."
"Our supplies are low - Over."
"Command, requesting support - Over."

6. Requesting logistic support ("professional" intonation with  a bit of tension)

"We need a Medevac! - Over."
"Requesting Medevac - Over."
"We need immediate Medevac - Over."
"We need medical support - Over."
"Command, requesting medevac - Over."

7. Requesting artillery support ("professional" intonation, tension where "!")

"Requesting fire mission on transmitted coordinates - Over."
"We need artillery on target position - Over."
"Give us some fire support!"
"A few artillery shells will be appreciated here - Over."
"Command, requesting fire mission on previous coordinates - Over."

8. Requesting artillery smoke cover ("professional" intonation with a bit of tension)

"Requesting smoke cover to withdraw - Over."
"Needed smoke screen on our position - Over."
"We're falling back. Give us smoke - Over."
"We need concealment. Requesting smoke - Over."

9. Requesting artillery illumination ("professional" intonation with a bit of tension, and with slightly lowered voice)

"Probable enemy presence on field. Requesting illumination - Over."
"Illumination needed at our coordinates - Over."
"Need illumination on our last position - Over."
"We hear them. Some illum rounds could be useful here - Over."

10. In danger (intonation with tension, and with raised voice (shouting where "!"))

"They're coming!"
"We're under fire!"
"Enemy is close!"
"They are shooting at us!"
"We are pinned down!"
"Open fire!"
"The enemy is approaching our position!"
"Do not let them flank us!"
"We must stop them at any cost!"
"Give'em hell!"
"Keep your heads down, dammit!"
"Fire at will!"
"Command, we're in danger - Over."

11. Enemy spotted (("professional" intonation with a bit of tension, slightly lowered voice)

"Enemy spotted - Over."
"We're observing hostiles - Over."
"Enemy forces at designated coordinates - Over."
"Hostile presence in this area - Over."
"Command, hostiles spotted near target location - Over."

12. In fear (shouts with much tension and some fear)

"We have no chance!"
"Regroup!"
"Enemy is overwhelming!"
"There's too many of them!"
"Don't let us die here!"
"We're outnumbered!"
"We need help!"
"We can't hold this position!"

13. In Panic (shouts with extreme tension and fear)

"The hell with this!"
"Run!"
"We can't stand it any more!"
"We're out of here!"
"We all going to die!"
"We need to run!"
"It's hopeless!"
"I'm not dying here!"

--------------arty voice - only one, other, that for above stentences

14. Battery leader - executing fire mission (("professional" intonation)

"Firing for effect! - Out."
"Shells on the way! - Out."
"Fire mission in progress - Out."
"Shells away - Out."
"Fire Mission received on target location - Out."

--------------HQ voice - only one, other, that for above stentences

15. Assigning support ("professional" intonation)

"Support on the way - Out."
"Support is inbound. Hold on - Out."
"Support is redirected to your position - Out."
"Supplies en route - Out."
"Support en route to you - Out."

16. Refusal of support ("professional" intonation)

"Support not possible at the moment - Out."
"Negative, support is unavailable - Out."
"Support denied, the situation is preventing support rigt now - Out."
"Negative, we have no support vehicles available - Out."
"Negative, request denied. I cannot provide support right now - Out."

17. Assigning artillery ("professional" intonation)

"Artillery support assigned - Out."
"Prepare for artillery barrage - Out."
"Fire Mission accepted. Wait for the fireworks - Out."
"Preparing artillery fire mission. Dig in! - Out."
"Fire mission on coordinates - Out."

18. Refusal of artillery ("professional" intonation)

"Negative, we have no available artillery battery - Out."
"Fire mission impossible at this time - Out."
"Negative, all batteries are busy right now - Out."
"Fire mission request denied. There's too much risk - Out."
"Negative, request denied. No fire missions are available - Out."

19. HQ - other ("professional" intonation)

"To all groups: perform Oscar Foxtrot. I Say Again: Oscar Foxtrot."
"To all groups: perform Delta Foxtrot. I Say Again: Delta Foxtrot"

Sound should have no noticeable background noises, only voice itself. Optimal parameters are: ogg format (if not possible - wav), mono, "radio" quality. Names should contain info about covered "situation" and number of sentence for this situation (eg InFear3.ogg, OrdDen1.ogg etc).

Additional effects, like static noise, should be similar for all, so do not add any, this will be added later.

Any questions - PM me. :)

EDIT: Two full recording sets done. Still need 1-3 more for TLs comm, + 1 for HQ (or full cover) and + 1 for battery command (or full cover). Optimal: 3-5 full sets.

Edited by Rydygier

I have quite large request for English voices. Below is list of simply sentences (103 of them) with some tips about intonation and context. In general this is for HAC addon, to make some radio chatter background. Groups will transmit these sentences when in certain situation. This is dynamically generated, so exact context situation may be various and sounds may be repeated many times during one game play.

For 1-13 is needed 3-5 voices per sentence, for 14 one, another, than for rest, and 15-19 similar - also one, but other, than rest. This makes up to 5-7 actors needed. Not sure, if there will be anyone ready for such amount of recordings, but let's try. Even minimal contribution will be appreciated, sentences may be covered with sounds also gradually. Here is a full list:

Up to five actors:

1. Order confirmation ("professional" intonation)

"Roger that - Out."
"Affirmative - Out."
"Acknowledged - Out."
"I'm on it - Out."
"Command, executing orders - Out."

2. Refusing execution ("professional" intonation)

"Can't do it - Over."
"No possible - Over."
"Negative - Over."
"Impossible - Over."
"Command, I cannot comply. Requesting new orders - Over."

3. Sit rep before final execution stage ("professional" intonation)

"Approaching target area - Out."
"We're close to the target point - Out."
"In position - Out."
"We're proceeding to execute the primary task - Out."

4. Order complete ("professional" intonation)

"Waiting for orders - Over."
"Task complete - Over."
"We're done here - Over."
"Mission objective achieved - Over."
"Command, we're awaiting orders - Over."

5. Requesting logistic support ("professional" intonation)

"We need resupply - Over."
"Request logistic support - Over."
"We could use some supplies at our location - Over."
"Our supplies are low - Over."
"Command, requesting support - Over."

6. Requesting logistic support ("professional" intonation with  a bit of tension)

"We need a Medevac! - Over."
"Requesting Medevac - Over."
"We need immediate Medevac - Over."
"We need medical support - Over."
"Command, requesting medevac - Over."

7. Requesting artillery support ("professional" intonation, tension where "!")

"Requesting fire mission on transmitted coordinates - Over."
"We need artillery on target position - Over."
"Give us some fire support!"
"A few artillery shells will be appreciated here - Over."
"Command, requesting fire mission on previous coordinates - Over."

8. Requesting artillery smoke cover ("professional" intonation with a bit of tension)

"Requesting smoke cover to withdraw - Over."
"Needed smoke screen on our position - Over."
"We're falling back. Give us smoke - Over."
"We need concealment. Requesting smoke - Over."

9. Requesting artillery illumination ("professional" intonation with a bit of tension, and with slightly lowered voice)

"Probable enemy presence on field. Requesting illumination - Over."
"Illumination needed at our coordinates - Over."
"Need illumination on our last position - Over."
"We hear them. Some illum rounds could be useful here - Over."

10. In danger (intonation with tension, and with raised voice (shouting where "!"))

"They're coming!"
"We're under fire!"
"Enemy is close!"
"They are shooting at us!"
"We are pinned down!"
"Open fire!"
"The enemy is approaching our position!"
"Do not let them flank us!"
"We must stop them at any cost!"
"Give'em hell!"
"Keep your heads down, dammit!"
"Fire at will!"
"Command, we're in danger - Over."

11. Enemy spotted (("professional" intonation with a bit of tension, slightly lowered voice)

"Enemy spotted - Over."
"We're observing hostiles - Over."
"Enemy forces at designated coordinates - Over."
"Hostile presence in this area - Over."
"Command, hostiles spotted near target location - Over."

12. In fear (shouts with much tension and some fear)

"We have no chance!"
"Regroup!"
"Enemy is overwhelming!"
"There's too many of them!"
"Don't let us die here!"
"We're outnumbered!"
"We need help!"
"We can't hold this position!"

13. In Panic (shouts with extreme tension and fear)

"The hell with this!"
"Run!"
"We can't stand it any more!"
"We're out of here!"
"We all going to die!"
"We need to run!"
"It's hopeless!"
"I'm not dying here!"

--------------arty voice - only one, other, that for above stentences

14. Battery leader - executing fire mission (("professional" intonation)

"Firing for effect! - Out."
"Shells on the way! - Out."
"Fire mission in progress - Out."
"Shells away - Out."
"Fire Mission received on target location - Out."

--------------HQ voice - only one, other, that for above stentences

15. Assigning support ("professional" intonation)

"Support on the way - Out."
"Support is inbound. Hold on - Out."
"Support is redirected to your position - Out."
"Supplies en route - Out."
"Support en route to you - Out."

16. Refusal of support ("professional" intonation)

"Support not possible at the moment - Out."
"Negative, support is unavailable - Out."
"Support denied, the situation is preventing support rigt now - Out."
"Negative, we have no support vehicles available - Out."
"Negative, request denied. I cannot provide support right now - Out."

17. Assigning artillery ("professional" intonation)

"Artillery support assigned - Out."
"Prepare for artillery barrage - Out."
"Fire Mission accepted. Wait for the fireworks - Out."
"Preparing artillery fire mission. Dig in! - Out."
"Fire mission on coordinates - Out."

18. Refusal of artillery ("professional" intonation)

"Negative, we have no available artillery battery - Out."
"Fire mission impossible at this time - Out."
"Negative, all batteries are busy right now - Out."
"Fire mission request denied. There's too much risk - Out."
"Negative, request denied. No fire missions are available - Out."

19. HQ - other ("professional" intonation)

"To all groups: perform Oscar Foxtrot. I Say Again: Oscar Foxtrot."
"To all groups: perform Delta Foxtrot. I Say Again: Delta Foxtrot"

Sound should have no noticeable background noises, only voice itself. Optimal parameters are: ogg format (if not possible - wav), mono, "radio" quality. Names should contain info about covered "situation" and number of sentence for this situation (eg InFear3.ogg, OrdDen1.ogg etc).

Additional effects, like static noise, should be similar for all, so do not add any, this will be added later.

Any questions - PM me. :)

This sounds pretty cool. I have a Scottish accent, and I know a guy who sounds English, and an American. I will mention it to them and see if they are up for doing it.

one of ssechaud's contacts reporting in, blame him for my terrible voice

Not sure what I'd be most suitable for so I recorded all the lines. The first 13 are a touch yorkshire, 14 should be kinda posh and the rest are just badly delivered.

mediafire link