Sign in to follow this  
celery

Voice actors forum group - find actors or become one!

Does anyone here have a connection with the Czech Arma community? Czech/Chernarussian voices are in big demand and any actors shown the way into the group would be appreciated. For example, Operation Cobalt is still waiting on dubbing.

I can make you some czech/chernarussian dub if you want. Just send the text of some role.

EDIT: Nevermind

Edited by ryguy

@ryguy

i can do voices in Farsi, Takistani (since its just a mixed up version of Farsi/Dari), Syrian Arabic, Turkish, Turkmën(AfghanTurkish), Azeri, and Pashto(with a Persian accent) if you, or anyone else need them.

Edited by AaninPanje

Hello mates!

I need 4 different american male voices for my mission :)..

1st

This is Overlord. You have orders to infiltrate the enemy outpost. Our intel suggest that there is movement and acitivty there. Be prepared for the worst. We expect to see several groups of foot mobiles with armored support and possibly hostile air support. Proceed with caution Hammerhead. Overlord out.

2nd

Hammerhead 2-5, This is Swordsmen 2-1. Give me a sitrep, how close are you? Over."
Hammerhead 2-5, This is Swordsmen 2-1. That's an affirmative chief. We will be waiting for you, We badly need your assistance, out.
Hammerhead 2-5, This is Swordsmen 2-1. We got you in sight! We got your right flank, Don't worry buddy. Lets rock this. Get some marine! Out

3rd

Swordsmen 2-1, this is Hammerhead 2-5. ETA 1 mike, I repeat 1 mike, Over!!

4th

Hammerhead 2-5, This is Butterfly. We will be there for you. ETA 3 mikes! Out.

Please send me an PM if you are interrested!:)

- ViV out.

Edited by ViV

I am Italian. I can speak Italian or English with Italian accent

Hello, I'm looking for someone who could do radio comms for a UAV pilot. For reference, skip to around 0:30 on this video and listen to the voice comms.

0CsJmCzSfEs

Basically I need simple phrases like "Ready to fire, lase the target", "Cannot lock target" and such.

Ideally if you know a good way to get the static/military comms sound that would rock.

This is the mission I'm trying to enhance: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11809

PM me for more details if you're interested.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about (w/o the background noise).

http://rapidshare.com/files/416097020/vomp_us_gmge_uav_pilot_reloaded_r_01_waveDataSns_1.res_stream1_1.wav.html

Edit: Message removed. Got already what I needed. Thanks for Nettrucker. :)

Edited by SaOk

Looking for a U.S. accent medium to low pitch voice (Ie: Older voice):

1) This is Sentinel to Bishop! Target is down! I repeat! Target is down! Over!

2) This is Sentinel to Bishop! have secured the location! Over!

3) This is Sentinel to Bishop! Have secured the objective! Over!

4) Sentinel to Bishop! Have neutralized the target! Over!

5) Roger that Bishop! Sentinel out!

6) Sentinel to Bishop! Have secured vital package! Returning to base! Over!

7)This is Sentinel to Bishop! Have completed objective! Over!

I like this idea and sure should get the community working on some good Machinimas, just please use a good voice editor, dont cough and sneeze (unless the mission dictates doing so) no wheezing, and dont poom poom the mic cuz we got ears too. I am glad to help anyone here and I'm heading over to the thread to join.. Cheers

I need a american accent if anyone would like to help.

I need a russian accent if anyone would like to help.

I need a english accent if anyone would like to help.

is this a good voice editor? WavePad Audio Editing Software or do i need something more experianced to do some good voice acting ??

@Demolition Man

If you still need an English guy, got a Southwesterner here with an OK mic. I'll test it out to be sure though, haven't used it in a while.

Same goes for anyone needing an English voice actor. Haven't done pure voice acting before but, done stage and video acting. 'spose it counts.

is this a good voice editor? WavePad Audio Editing Software or do i need something more experianced to do some good voice acting ??

personally, i use audacity. it can export in .ogg vorbis. it's free. and it even saves the .wav files in the correct bit rate that the Wav2Lip tool can make .lip files for characters.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

personally, i use audacity. it can export in .ogg vorbis. it's free. and it even saves the .wav files in the correct bit rate that the Wav2Lip tool can make .lip files for characters.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

i use audacity already for sound editing and converting sounds, i did not try taping voices with it doh i was not aware if i could, thats why i using WavePad Audio Editing it is also free.

the thing is that i don't know if i can do the voice acting all on my own for the project i am on, i needed an additional tool so i can change my voice a bit in other tones. so it looks like they are not all the same.

i have a voice transphormer for that but it looks like they sound like to much made up cartoonische some sort of speaking and whatever you can call it but not like natural voices the dull thing is i hate to hear my own voice its just a bit strange.

anyways: maybe i just use the wrong tool for that and i need to ask around for to people that are willing to do some of those voice acting, but i will come up to that later on its to soon, my head is now banging on timing putting out the mission order and tasks and make them all work propper like i have in mind, luckely i had good help and advice so far on that part ....

but thanks for the advice on this i will test it out to tape voices with it if it works i will delete wavepad because not nessesary anymore :-)

regards

Edited by KBourne

I personally would stay right away from Audacity. A really good sound editor for mac and pc is Reaper.

http://www.reaper.fm/

Its similar to cubase or logic audio if your familiar with those kinds of audio editors. Now there is a free version and a pro version. I recommend the free version over the pro, because there is no limitations between the two at all. If you really like it, buy it for $40 and you support the developers. I'm not affiliated with these guys at all, I just do alot of audio production in my work, so hope this info may help some.

taken from their website

"Download the full, uncrippled, unexpiring evaluation version of REAPER, and give it a test drive."

Heaps of plugin effects etc...

cheers

Edited by Ebolavirus

Ok people!

First mission and I want it to be good, so this calls for voice acting!

I need:

An african accent saying:

"Help ons!" (Help us!)

"Asseblief! Moet nie laat ons!" (Please! Don't leave us!)

"Wees versigtig!" (Be careful! or Beware!)

"Thank you!" (You need me to translate?)

"Asseblief!" (Please!)

If you have an African accent but don't speak Afrikaans then you can put those into Google Translate (where I got them, or your favourite text synthesiser, but I'd reccomend Google Translate) and listen to Microsoft Sam say them.

An American accent saying:

"Foxtrot Tango One, Angel Two Three. Roger, extraction inbound. Out."

"Foxtrot Tango One, Angel Two Three. Sorry guys, the brass have got word of a convoy of Moltian [Mol-shun] troops."

"They want you to destroy it."

"Hey! Don't shoot the messenger!"

Another American accent saying:

"Christ! OPCOM zero, Foxtrot Tango one. We've got civilians here! Over."

"Foxtrot Tango One. You don't understand, these civvies have been beaten and tied. Over."

"Foxtrot Tango One. Roger. Wait out."

"Foxtrot Tango One. Civvies released, proceeding on mission. Out."

"Angel Two Three, Foxtrot Tango One. Island clear, extraction requested. Over."

"Foxtrot Tango Two, Foxtrot Tango One. St. Trisha's secure. Out."

And one last American accent saying:

"Damn it! I was really hoping for some rack time!"

"Foxtrot Tango One, Foxtrot Tango Two. Camp secure. Out."

"OPCOM, Foxtrot Tango Two. Convoy destroyed. Over."

There will be more lines to come as I complete the missions (3 in total) so I hope you don't mind if I ask you to reccord some lines again.

Those who want to take these roles please send me a PM saying that you have taken one of them and I will give you an e-mail address to send the files to.

Thanks,

Bashkire.

I speak English and have a very deep voice, so if anyone needs a deep voiced Brit to do some voice acting give me a shout.

I'm the same only I don't have a microphone and i'm 14.

i don't speak posh british like in the BAF trailer i don't know anyone who actually sounds like that :j:

I may get a micro phone sometime so I thought I may aswell post.

I would need help to translate 40 very short russian voicefiles that are already listed for easy work and the files are packed to small about 1mt size. Translations dosent need to be exact, just to let me know what those say. Contact me if interested. I would add the helper name to mission credits.

Hey guys I'm looking for voice actors for my ST6 devgru campaign. All roles are short, and you get a chance to be in my campaign. Please let me know if you are interested.

I would need voices for surrendering takistan (arabic) units. Could be spoken in english with arabic accent. Even with very bad english. Like "I surrender! Dont shoot", "Dont shoot, please!","No no, I surrender","Sorry Me good, leader bad!". Be free to invest your own. The more the more variation. I would play these randomly trought scripts when single or more soldiers surrender at same time from different conditions.

It would be also great to have some battleshout voices for takistan troops in firefight in arabic language. e.g. "Shoot that!","Go back to your land!","Arhg, my knee","I am bleeding!","Die!","Medic!","There is one!","Contact!"... Be free to invent more or make your own ones. The more the better, few lines already would be good.

I have tools to convert the files to right format so you would only need to record and upload the file packed to e.g. filefront (which is free and good place to host files). Contact me via private messages if interested. I keep this message as long, I still need these files.

The actor(s) would of course get proper ingame credit and I would have use for the files in many missions.

Btw. Dont be afraid of voice-acting quality. All help would be great. Speaking with normal voice is enought.

Edited by SaOk

I need an american accent for a very small voice part in a radio transmission.

Any help much appreciated.

I'm looking for somebody who speaks Russian to do about 20 radio phrases. PM me if you can help.