Sign in to follow this  
celery

Voice actors forum group - find actors or become one!

Have been a member of the group for some time. Can do Norwegian, English (british), English (american) and maybe some other accents

I speak English and have a very deep voice, so if anyone needs a deep voiced Brit to do some voice acting give me a shout.

Hi everybody

I'm in need of help. I'm currently working on a campaign still WIP. There are 34 missions basically done.

11 of them have working cutscenes which will be later on modified accordingly to the storyline.

1.) what I'm looking for is definitely for voice actors and moreover

2.) someone who can write a storyline acoordingly to the visual input of the cutscenes.

3.) Help with briefings would also be appreciated since I'm no native english tongue.

This campaign is taking place on Namalsk years later after the Chernarussian war During the Chernarussian war a lot of Chedakis fled Chernarus in order to prevent capture by Coalition forces and settled on Namalsk. They found a huge Diamond mine (sebian mine) and start buying from a Russian General all needed equipment to supply the second insurgent rise. A new conflict arises on Chernarus and Namalsk is the most important supply base for the new Civil war. Most part of war equipment From Namalsk is loaded on huge transport ships at Tara Harbor and then shipped to Chernarus. The kremlin tells the American to stay this time out of business on Chernarus. If they would do something useful then intervene directly on Namalsk and cut the supply line directly at it's origin.

So that's in a few words the background story of the campaign.

This campaign is strictly Infantry based. You play the character of Dan Peterson and you're just a simple grunt send over there to accomplish the mission. You won't be commanding in this campaign and my intents are to recreate a bit of a character as David Armstrong in CWC was. As a matter of fact there is no fancy stuff in the missions. There are no chopper nor tank missions only infantry. There will be combined armed missions though and air support. This might be boring for some . . . so in case you don't like Infantry combat you better don't play it, once it's done. In any case your objectives are very simple. You are forced to clear out all insurgents in every single village you can find on the map. So also here nothing fancy and I do like it especially for being simple like that.

Your main concern will be to stay alive and try to survive. I only used the First Aid module all other fancy Arma 2 stuff has been left out on purpose.

Playtesting during editing is challenging due the fact that I used quite some units. Sudden Death is often the only reward you achieve by being reckless and by not using every inch of cover and concealment at your disposal. The first aid modul does the rest to make things difficult. I added a save game option in the action menu in order to give the player the possibility of a fluent mission progress meanwhile playing on Veteran. It's too much frustrating with just one save point.

What I want to create is a strong storyline along the character.

In case you're interested please PM me and we can get into details.

kind regards:D

p.s. I did all the voice acting on the OFP "Too young to die" campaign apart from 1 voice.

Armed assault SP "Dogtags"

Native German

Languages italian with accent

english with European accent

Have some sound editing skills

p.p.s Ah by the way the campaign will have an original soundtrack:D

Hey im looking to get into some projects. Preferably campaigns and missions with long well thought out scripts. Iv had many people PM me to voice act for them only to never send me the scripts. I recently did a small role in Ejays mission operation caldera and if youd like to see what I can offer than check that mission out. Thanks.

As for me I am looking for someone to do the following vocals in Russian for The Cause 2 campaign:

Rejenorst, I don't know if someone helped you out with this already or not. Just wanted to make a comment regarding radio exchange scenarios that you've listed. Sorry but they are completely unrealistic in a sense that they do not follow standard protocols/procedures for radio exchange used by Soviet/Russian military. For example HQ would never announce itself as such in an open network for a number of obvious reasons. When calling "all units" a separate circular callsign would be used, not "all units". Orders from HQ would not contain any easily identifyable landmarks or tactical objectives. All coordinates will be given in encrypted form, etc.

Just something for you to consider if you want to make radio exchange in your mission more authentic/realistic.

Hi all,

I need some russian actor (or actor who speak russian), for six different perso (all male).

Actor must translate english to russian. The dialogue must be in russian for more immersion.

Thancks

Rejenorst, I don't know if someone helped you out with this already or not. Just wanted to make a comment regarding radio exchange scenarios that you've listed. Sorry but they are completely unrealistic in a sense that they do not follow standard protocols/procedures for radio exchange used by Soviet/Russian military. For example HQ would never announce itself as such in an open network for a number of obvious reasons. When calling "all units" a separate circular callsign would be used, not "all units". Orders from HQ would not contain any easily identifyable landmarks or tactical objectives. All coordinates will be given in encrypted form, etc.

Just something for you to consider if you want to make radio exchange in your mission more authentic/realistic.

Cheers for the heads up, I've made changes to the radio sounds a while ago but havn't managed to replace the HQ, HQ in this case refers to the Company HQ. Unfortunately I could not find any information on Russian call signs. At the OTK forum I was told that alpha,beta,charlie etc which I would normally use are not used at all as call signs. Any info or links/tips help would be appreciated. At the moment I am using call signs such as HQ, 1st Platoon, 2nd Platoon, 1st Squad and 2nd etc, Cheers.

Edited by Rejenorst

ey, I need some voice help! :D

I could use a:

Man as Squadleader - Needs to be with british or american accent

Man as HQ - Needs to be with british or american accent

Man as Captain - Needs to be with british or american accent

All 3 is needed for sidechat radio messages.

- Thanks in advance!:D:yay:

PM ME!

Edited by ViV

I can provide male voices in spanish for whoever needs them

I would need a short radio message with british/american accent stating:

"Mike 1 to HQ."

"Mike 2 to HQ."

"Mike 3 to HQ."

"Mike 4 to HQ."

"Mike 5 to HQ."

"Mike 6 to HQ."

"We're under attack by Raiders! Requesting backup, now. Over."

"We're under attack by local cops! Requesting backup, now. Over."

PM me plz :)

Edited by IceBreakr

I plan to create a small campgain on Chernarus, its not entirely clear yet which and how much speakers i need for it.

So far i need 1 native english speaker for the role of a NewsReporter.

If your interested, please PM me.

Would be good also if you plan to stay in Arma2 and this forums for a longer time, cause i dont know when the campaign will be finished.

As little thanks youl have the chance to Beta-Test my campaign as one of the first intern.

Would be cool if someone is interested.

Hello all,

I am creating an epic movie in Arma II, it is completely finished except for one scene.

This scene has the Colonel in charge of the US war effort getting worked up about the behaviour of his troops and dictating an order to stamp out certain behaviour to his aid.

I would really like someone to help me with this, ideally someone who can get worked up for the scene like a high ranking officer, and ideally someone who can do a Southern US accent.

There is about 40 seconds worth of script. Please PM me if you can help me out, this is a really great little film and it would be great to be a part of it. I would very much appreciate any help.

----

PS, I can post the finished movie (except for this one scene) as a private YouTube video, so you can see what you are singing up for, and it will no doubt bolster your enthusiasm for the role!, let me know.

GeneralCarver here. I would be happy to do some "reporting" from Faux news for anyone who wants a line in a mission. Also, I'll voice act in general. I only speak English and bad English. Just PM me if you would like a few lines.

here's my infamous Occasus Report.

Hey Guys First Post For Me But I Signed Up Just To Say If You Need An English Speaking Brit (Posh Or Not I Can Do Either) For A Little Bit Of Voice Acting I'll Dig Out My Old Mic And Give It A Go. Just Send Me A PM With Some Scripted Lines And Somewhere To Send Them Back To And I Will Do Them As Soon As Possible. :)

On A Side Note Some Of My Friends May Be Able To Help Out As Well And All Being British We Can Give You Different Variations Of Scripts (If You Need It And They Agree That Is!) However Like Me They Only Speak English.

Peace Out :D

Hi all.

I'm looking for volunteer or volunteers for voice acting to the mission.

Better with British or American accent. I need three voices for characters.

Characters:

Crossroad - HQ

Captain Gordon - Team leader

Joe Spellman - Rifleman

If someone interested, send reply or private message.

Thanks in advance

Edited by resistance-rat

I will upload the text too.

All sentences are radio messages.

Intro:
[i]Joe Spellman:[/i] Enemy!
Mission:
[i]Joe Spellman:[/i] There's coming APC!
[i]Captain Gordon:[/i] Crossroad this is Foxtrot, we are under heavy fire. Convoy was destroyed, we need reinforcements, over.
[i]Joe Spellman:[/i] Sir Matt is down!
[i]Captain Gordon:[/i] Philips get the SMAW from Matt and smash that bastard!
[i]Crossroad:[/i] Foxtrot this is Crossroad, reinforcements are on the way, ETA 5 minutes, out.
[i]Captain Gordon:[/i] Shit! More hostiles. Philips get in that Humve with MG.
[i]Captain Gordon:[/i] Crossroad this is Foxtrot, where are that support damned?
[i]Crossroad:[/i] Stand by Foxtrot, they are on your position in few minutes, out.
[i]Captain Gordon:[/i] About time. It's good to see you.

I am willing to try it I think it is a great idea and a way to add the exact custom content to your missions without hours upon hours of searching I also think It would help seeing more cut scenes and animations being used within the missions themselves and ultimately a better game. This is a great idea and I hope that it takes off.

Ok. Crossroad voice is already done by Funkman, so you can choose from Captain Gordon and Joe Spellman.

Some screens from mission

arma2ambush.th.jpg

arma2ambush1.th.jpg

arma2ambush2.th.jpg

I require some voice actors for a campaign.

The only thing i need is people with good mic and an American (U.S.) acent.

If interested PM me.

Thanks.

Just some advice: go straight to the forum group and reach out to voice actors personally. Any other method will take very, very long.

I'd like an American (or European, doesn't matter) voice actor to say about 4-5 lines for me. Should be quick. Please PM me for script. :)

If any Russian editors out there want the rare occurrence of an American who speaks Russian (good but with American accent of course).Ya gotov igrat' rol'.

Looking for (currently) 1 speaker who can record 2 rather easy sentences. Best american accent, but not required. Please contact me via PM (I don't know who is still active so I would rather avoid PM spam :P). Making these samples should take just a while.

Does anyone here have a connection with the Czech Arma community? Czech/Chernarussian voices are in big demand and any actors shown the way into the group would be appreciated. For example, Operation Cobalt is still waiting on dubbing.