SyNcRoNiCzZ

SyNcRoNiCzZ AddOn Release Thread

That´s whit the "Right-Hand" (the texture is mirrored only on the model). You can see that looks the same on both sides. ;)

Anyhow: The edge on the grip and the fire mode switch should not be on the right side of the rifle. As seen on the linked picture.

??? The Signatures its Auto Made whit "BinPBO".

Last G3 pack didn´t include a key, so i´ve used the one from the latest MP7 download on arma.ingo. And with that, users could´nt connect using the G3. We had to resign it with bwmod key in order to allow users connecting with the G3. So, it doesn´t help saying "binPBO generated bla" when in the end it still doesn´t work :D

I assume you´ve used more than one unique biprivatekey file, and that´s never a good thing.

Anyhow: The edge on the grip and the fire mode switch should not be on the right side of the rifle. As seen on the linked picture.

*sigh* And what about us left handed people?

I´d rather have the case ejection port on the left side too! :turn:

edit: thinking about it, all BI soldiers are right handed ... so whatever.

Edited by Mr Burns

Thx. Miller for Upload the File and the News of ArmA2Base Page.

Last G3 pack didn´t include a key, so i´ve used the one from the latest MP7 download on arma.ingo. And with that, users could´nt connect using the G3. We had to resign it with bwmod key in order to allow users connecting with the G3. So, it doesn´t help saying "binPBO generated bla" when in the end it still doesn´t work :D

I assume you´ve used more than one unique biprivatekey file, and that´s never a good thing.

No, my first biprivatkey has ben on error (thats was the Failed Sig. on the Mp7 Pack). Then I had to create a new, and this used i currently.

Runs the bisign.pbo not, or something ?

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Yes, you're right with the mag :) Got another little claim though on the handguard. The gaps (holes) should be closed so one cannot see the barrel.

Hey,

Nice work.

from where do you have that G3 Rifle, because i have the same model in another format. do you know in which format fallschirmjaeger released these thing?

Pic

Hey,

Nice work.

from where do you have that G3 Rifle, because i have the same model in another format. do you know in which format fallschirmjaeger released these thing?

Pic

Read the Readme ;)

The Original Model its from Fallschirmjaeger. And the original format was ".mdl".

The Galil (7.62 Mag) from Israel Military Industries. W.I.P. ;)

1t6f2wjisy8s.png yx5tthimgp2j.png

wow it looks so real(Hammerhart):D,good work Christian.

greetz from saxonia

Nice, cool that there are so many versions too.

Request:

It would be cool, at least game wise, to have a iron sight G3 set to "1". The 100 meter night sight. Since you would have a better view ingame.

Bug:

On a 24" monitor with 1920x1200, maybe it dosent show on smaller res or screen...I dont know, but there is CLEARLY visible white lines around the square edges of the scoop view of the "G3 Acog" model. As in where the square optics front, with cross hair etc, borderline with the outer black back background. So about 4cm from the edge of my screen towards the middle there is a white line going down...

Edited by JojoTheSlayer

Hey Christian,

if you can bring weapons like this and this to the game, do you think its possible with this

And there are lots of others...

The Model of the Galil looks better of the Pics, from you.

I have many Smooth Problems on the Model (Damned, can not right Fix that). :(

r6hty6rr6134.jpg

Hey Guys

I made currently M4A1 in to three Desert look´s, based of the A1 Original Weapons ;) (A BIG thx. goes to Lennard !)

Here can see the current progress.:

8tbyzkd7a38.png dfn89fzbaju1.png s61zw6xc41ly.png

Hi Chris!

nice camos there. But! that's one thing that always puzzled me, even in the original game: there is a very important part missing in the model. I don't know how it's called (please excuse my small knowledge about guns :) ) but, I've found a link to show you which part I mean.

http://dynamicarmament.com/items/ar-15-m-16-gas-blocks/ar-15-sight-tower-f-marked-detail.htm

if you could fix this, maybe in your M4Handgrip weapons as well (yea, there are still people using it) I would buy you a superleckeres virtuelles Bier. :)

oh, btw: how are the MP7s coming along are you still working on them?

oh, btw: how are the MP7s coming along are you still working on them?

Nothing more !

RH Works on "Something" (Unfortunately, i can not much say about it here) remains Secret. ;)

I need Help from the Pro´s here :D

how can I Change the color of the glass ? (in the glass .rvmat)

ka9r3xfqmw2z.png

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Christian just change color of that glass texture

Yes, you're right. The Original A1 AimPoint Glass hav a green Glass Texture. :icon_idea:

Ok i used now the A2 Aimpoint Glass Texture. :bounce3:

Thank you very much Robert.

More Pics from the W.I.P. (M4 Desert Project´s)

jea2ek6inri.png t35nunbnhzrg.png xbg71l429krn.png

Today can i Release a Preview Version (0.8) for the M4 Desert Weapon´s.

The Desert M4 Weapon Pack, is an idea of coming Armed Assault Operation Arrowhead. This is but a small (not official) AddOn from my and Lennard.

The Weapons of this Pack comes only from Armed Assault MLOD´s Models under the BIS MLOD License !

In this Preview Version gives 2 Sights Arts for the Weapons, aimpoint & iron Sight. And One Desert Camo Style. More comes in the Final Version.

In this Preview Version gives NOT a Ammo Box. In the Final Version (1.00) was given a Desert Camo Ammo Box.

c8mt2oit69ia.png k68aq7eeh1l.png

he8h6qcgpuvf.png uhcp7dzzh7i.png

Download:

ArmAHolic Mirror:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10650

ArmedAssault.Info Mirror:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1427

ArmA2Base Mirror:

http://arma2base.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=2138

Depositfiles Mirror:

http://depositfiles.com/files/f8nybd401

Class Names:

"M4a1_Desert_aim"

"M4a1_Desert_iron"

"M4a2_Desert_aim"

"M4a2_Desert_iron"

Class Magazine:

"Standart A2 Original Magazines (30 Rnd. and 20 Rnd. Stanag Mag)"

Thx. to the Filehosters !

Have fun whit the Testing of this Weapons.

Credits:

Thx. to Lennard for the Desert Textures.

Thx. to Bohemia Interactive for the MLOD Models of Armed Assault.

Thx. to Bohemia Interactive for the best Game 4ever.

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

New on front page at Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

M4 Desert Weapon Pack (v 0.8) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1427

Thx. Old Bear for the News and Upload the File to ArmedAssault.Info :bounce3:

Nice, we can use them in the upcoming OA.

I hope we can used the A2 AddOns in to A2 OA, without making big changes ! Only let times comes A2 OA, then we will see it. :D