SyNcRoNiCzZ

SyNcRoNiCzZ AddOn Release Thread

Thanks Lennard. ;)

@wiggie:

Thx. for you Feedback.

Firstly, please allow the heavy and medium units to wear backpacks, I really enjoy the medium skins as they are the perfect balance but the ability to only use ACE rucks is rather annoying when I wan't to wear other backpacks, so that would be a request.

This is possible, but i have made this with full intention because it provided the (L) Version for the "Perfect Balance".

Secondly, in reguards to the knee pads and the pistol holsters/thigh rigs, is there a way that you could possibly make them more camouflaged, by using a coyote coloured plate and the padding around it in multicam again. And on the note of camo, I think the green and sandy shemagh's suit more than bright red ones. Also, some gloves would be nice on the heavy and medium models, like the firestorm ones that are coyote with the reinforced knuckles (as seen in Battle: LA and real warfare)

I do not know exactly what they mean (i dont have see Battle: Los Angeles). Surely the Red Shemagh look's "Shit'y" on the Units but does reflect a balancing of the constantly overtaking "White" & "Green".

And finally, for me something I've been waiting for, for a while now. Is there any chance you could throw together some multicam backpacks? whether they are just reskins of the patrol pack or bergen, or your own designs of hydration packs or daypacks or whatever, I think it would just really complete the models to have a set of backpacks that go with their gear.

To be honest, this was in Planning (Complete NEW Backpack's) but was Rejected by me.

Ahh, cooli ooli.

Thats just me looking for the perfect units :P but to be perfectly honest man, they are awesome and you've done a great job on them :) been playing with them on some random missions on my own and they work great.

Spot on job :) keep it up.

Thank you Old Bear for the New's and the Upload/Mirror on Armed Assault.Info

@ Nofty:

Thx.

No it's not Planned to create some German Units, sry.

Hello @ll

Today can i Present you the "Rework" of my Old/First Mp7 Project, now in to Version 2.50

mjf9ynecpgt.jpg

(Large)

Download:

Dropbox Mirror:

Download

Addon Description:

- HK "Heckler & Koch" Mp7 Weapon's for the Game.

- Silenced Weapon Version's.

- A 3D Acog Scope

- Altogether 24 Different Versions of the Weapon.

- 2 Different Magazine's, 40 & 20 Round Mag.

- Defined Bullet Ballistics (Normal/SD/Hit/Speed/Init-Speed/Typical-Speed)

- The Tac. Mp7 are add a LLM-01 Laser/Light Module.

- Functioning Thermal Textures of the Weapon.

- Dynamic Shoot Sound.

- Mp7 Ammo-Box in to the Editor.

Changelog:

Version: 2.50

- New: Add 'Aimpoint' Visor.
- New: Silencer Model.
- New: Own Eject Cartridge Size.
- New: View-Pilot Lod, Visor's/Optic's Improvement's.
- New: 3D Acog Scope.
- Fix: Recoil Basics.

Version: 2.00

- New: Complete Rebuild of the Model's.
- New: Mp7 now define as Main Weapon.
- New: Weapon/Ammo/Ammo-Box Config.
- New: Complete New Sound's.
- New: Dynamic Shoot Sound Effekt's.
- New: Working TI Textures.
- New: Tac. Vesion's of Mp7's.
- New: Different Target-Sights.
- New: Gui-Pic's.

Weapon Classnames:

"C1987_MP7"			Mp7 + Iron Visor Sight (Flip-Down).
"C1987_MP7_sd"			MP7 + Silenced, Iron Visor Sight (Flip-Down).
"C1987_MP7_su"			MP7 + Iron Visor Sight (Flip-Up).
"C1987_MP7_su_sd"		MP7 + Silenced, Iron Visor Sight (Flip-Up).
"C1987_MP7_zp"			Mp7 + Z-Point Visor (Holo).
"C1987_MP7_zp_sd"		Mp7 + Silenced, Z-Point Visor (Holo).
"C1987_MP7_eot"			Mp7 + EoTech Visor Sight (Holo).
"C1987_MP7_eot_sd"		Mp7 + EoTech Visor Sight (Holo).
"C1987_MP7_aim"			Mp7 + Aimpoint Visor Sight.
"C1987_MP7_aim_sd"		Mp7 + Silenced, Aimpoint Visor Sight
"C1987_MP7_acog"		Mp7 + Acog Visor Sight.
"C1987_MP7_acog_sd"		Mp7 + Silenced, Acog Visor Sight.
"C1987_MP7_t"			Mp7 + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Iron Visor Sight (Flip-Down).
"C1987_MP7_sd_t"		Mp7 + Silenced + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Iron Visor Sight (Flip-Down).
"C1987_MP7_su_t"		Mp7 + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Iron Visor Sight (Flip-Up).
"C1987_MP7_su_sd_t"		Mp7 + Silenced + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Iron Visor Sight (Flip-Up).
"C1987_MP7_zp_t"		Mp7 + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Z-Point Visor (Holo).
"C1987_MP7_zp_sd_t"		Mp7 + Silenced + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Z-Point Visor (Holo).
"C1987_MP7_eot_t"		Mp7 + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, EoTech Visor (Holo).
"C1987_MP7_eot_sd_t"		Mp7 + Silenced + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, EoTech Visor (Holo).
"C1987_MP7_aim_t"		Mp7 + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Aimpoint Visor.
"C1987_MP7_aim_sd_t"		Mp7 + Silenced + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Aimpoint Visor.
"C1987_MP7_acog_t"		Mp7 + LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Acog Visor.
"C1987_MP7_acog_sd_t"		Mp7 + Silenced +LLM-01 Laser/Light Module, Acog Visor.

Weapon Magazine Classnames:

"40Rnd_46x30_mp7"		Mp7, 4,6x30mm 40 Round Mag.
"40Rnd_46x30_sd_mp7"		Mp7, 4,6x30mm SD 40 Round Mag.
"20Rnd_46x30_mp7"		Mp7, 4,6x30mm 20 Round Mag.
"20Rnd_46x30_sd_mp7" 		Mp7, 4,6x30mm SD 20 Round Mag.

Required Addons:

- None !

(Armed Assault 2 & Armed Assault Operation Arrowhead Together or A2: Combat Operation Required).

Credits & Thanks:

'Schmung' for the Mp7 ground base Model !

'The_Tub' for the Mp7 Texture base !

'TheLama' for the Acog/EoTech/Aimpoint Model & Texture's !

'Norrin' for the PERFECT Hand-Hold Animation !

'da12thMonkey' for the AWESOME LLM-01 Laser/Light Module Model & Texture !

'LordJarhead' for the AWESOME Sound's & Sound Config Edit !

'GvsE','ImbarFreezz','Sky08B0ss','TomProz' for his Testing !

'Bohemia Interactive' for the ground Based Game !

And all the Other great people of the Armed Assault Community who have Supported/Help me for my Project´s, BIG Thx. for it !

Disclaimer:

This is NOT an Official AddOn from Bohemia Interactive !

Use of this Content is your own Risk !

I am NOT Responsible for any Damages on your System or Parts thereof of use this Content in any Art !

Editing or Redistributing this AddOn, or any part of it, is NOT allowed in any way without

My or Third Contributors Person´s explicit, written, Permission of their Respective Owners !

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Kudos to you Christian!

downloading.

WOW,

you just made sowas von my day! thx for this unexpected present Chris

Thx. Guy's for the Comments.

Foxhound & Old Bear thx. for the News Post and Filehosting on ArmAHolic & ArmA.Info

This mp7 pack is stunning, and the Eotech is in a class of its own in my view. I thank you kindly for sharing your work.

One small bug though: when activated the laser points to the side instead of straight ahead (I used it while running ACE mod).

Once again, thank you! :)

Unreal dude! I'm slobbering over these textures, sounds and models! There's a spedcial place in my heart for HK Weapons, they are like the "gorgeous athletic supermodel" of the gun world. Sultry and sweet, yet deadly at the same time. :239: :)

The weapons crate for the MP7 doesn't show up in the editor for me, though your P99 Weapons Crate does. And the MP7s are inside the p99 crate. Not sure if that is intentional or not. But I'm glad both weapons appear in the same crate. I was just initially confused by the name of the crate.

2 more things I have notcied:

- slight muzzle flash still appears with suppressed versions

-recoil is quite strong, e.g. compared to the same weapon from RH smg pack. Any chance you can lower it and make the gun slightly more controllable in full auto?

One small bug though: when activated the laser points to the side instead of straight ahead (I used it while running ACE mod).

This Version of Mp7 AddOn is Unsuitable/Inappropriate for ACE Mod ! ;)

The weapons crate for the MP7 doesn't show up in the editor for me, though your P99 Weapons Crate does. And the MP7s are inside the p99 crate. Not sure if that is intentional or not.

Can facto not be possible, the P99 Weapon Box are Name "C1987 P99 Box" or or something. The Mp7 has a other Name "C1987 Mp7 Weapon-Box". Why the Weapons on your's in one Ammo-Box'es, i do not understand ??? :confused:

2 more things I have notcied:

- slight muzzle flash still appears with suppressed versions

-recoil is quite strong, e.g. compared to the same weapon from RH smg pack. Any chance you can lower it and make the gun slightly more controllable in full auto?

That's with the small Muzzle Flash on the SD Version's is intentional.

Yeah, i have into the recoil a bit exaggerated, that's can be Fix with a new Version. :o

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

I can confirm that when using the P99 together with the MP7 pack the MPs show up in the P99 ammobox. But if you ask me, it's not a big thing, as it even reduces the amount of entries in the editor :D

Can facto not be possible, the P99 Weapon Box are Name "C1987 P99 Box" or or something. The Mp7 has a other Name "C1987 Mp7 Weapon-Box". Why the Weapons on your's in one Ammo-Box'es, i do not understand ??? :confused:

You also need to change classname, not only displayname ;)

Right now both your P99 & MP7 addon come with a "class C1987WeaponBox", which is bound to cause troubles somewhere down the road.

Simply change it to C1987_p99_WeaponBox & C1987_mp7_WeaponBox, all done.

You also need to change classname, not only displayname ;)

Right now both your P99 & MP7 addon come with a "class C1987WeaponBox", which is bound to cause troubles somewhere down the road.

Simply change it to C1987_p99_WeaponBox & C1987_mp7_WeaponBox, all done.

Thx. Burns, that was the Problem. -Fix.

Hi all,

Heckler & Koch MP7 weapons pack is to be supported soon into LEA

That is awesome news. I really love using LEA for loadout creation, it makes the job SOOOOO much easier and fun at the same time. I have all of Christians weapons packs installed and they are simply SUPERB. The textures are mouth watering to say the least.