SyNcRoNiCzZ

SyNcRoNiCzZ AddOn Release Thread

i think the RAF have M60s mounted on the back of their chinooks, which is a bit strange seeing as M60s have never been used by any other part of the UK millitary, think they would have mounted GPMGs (FN MAGs) really.

@Nightrain

Thx. for the News and the Upload the File on ArmAHolic. ;)

[quote=Christian.1987;1683074

@ArmedAndDangerous

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6232

yeah man, ive seen that, but the addon is a bit buggy and I much prefer the OA chinook, and would like a reskin which would surely be a smaller addon right as it wouldnt need to include the model as well, just the texture?

it already is stalker :P

Shows how much attention I put into the game lol!

Coming in too the Version 1.1 Update :D (A Big Thx. goes too Lennard. For the Help, the Part of the Textures !)

use3wshefcjq.png uz1xsnqt42le.png 6zkx7hjag5k.png

Now i can released the Version 1.1 of the Retex. Pack to the CH-47.

use3wshefcjq.png uz1xsnqt42le.png 6zkx7hjag5k.png

Changes:

(V.1.1)
- Fix: The Exreme Wide Textures. (off all 3 Variants)

- Add: The Desert Version.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?llk8qx4959i775o

Thx. too Lennard for make the Great Desert Look Textures. ;)

Thanks Chris for the new Version !

Downloading now !!

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Edit :

After a short testing I noticed that the black lettering ( US ARMY ) on the black

CH-47 is a little bit to black ! :D

Edited by (ST6)Predator

Thank you, this is one reskin I'm happy to see.

God! you so good in skinners, look like realistic, 100 more then Bis, it is posible to use your texture, our maybe you be able to work with my model in the future i will release, I create my entire HMMT Truck Pack, actualy i just made 3d model, but in the future, if you like to work on my model to texture it! just seen me a pm, because i like what i see from you now :) have a good days.

Thx. ArmA2Base, ArmAHolic for the News and Update the File of your Database´s. ;)

After a short testing I noticed that the black lettering ( US ARMY ) on the black

CH-47 is a little bit to black ! :D

yes I know that. ;) I'm still considering whether there perhaps, the writing should be in white color (or a dark gray).

God! you so good in skinners, look like realistic, 100 more then Bis, it is posible to use your texture, our maybe you be able to work with my model in the future i will release, I create my entire HMMT Truck Pack, actualy i just made 3d model, but in the future, if you like to work on my model to texture it! just seen me a pm, because i like what i see from you now :) have a good days.

Well, the desert texture has made Lennard for me. I have made the Black and Gray textures. ;)

Thanks anayway! great job on it! i will try to find a way to create a texture like this for my Hmmt M997 and M978 soon! but am not so good on texture so :( anyway keep good work good :)

The "new" M16a4 Weapon Pack for ArmAII: OA :D

pfl8eegydifl.png

*Coming Soon* ;)

Ah nice! how many will be included? Will def be using that pack:)

Looking great, can't wait. Also, any chance on M4s?

Nice. Any chance you might add a late production M16A3 into the mix?

The original military M16A3 was just a M16A2 with full automatic instead of burst. However I believe new production M16A3s are built with the same features as the M16A4. I could be wrong as this is just my guess due to the way smaller orders of the M16A3 have been included in larger M16A4 orders.

Nice. Any chance you might add a late production M16A3 into the mix?

The original military M16A3 was just a M16A2 with full automatic instead of burst. However I believe new production M16A3s are built with the same features as the M16A4. I could be wrong as this is just my guess due to the way smaller orders of the M16A3 have been included in larger M16A4 orders.

I thought only special forces used the M16A3?