Sign in to follow this  
RedStorm

I'm back!

April fools! biggrin.gif

(pps, mods, how can I still post with my account (I just filled in another e-mail addy just for april fools, shouldn't that be locked or something? wow.gif

lol , a while that i didn't eat cereals ...... i didn't know how to prepare them anymore, we need you master of cereals wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ April 01 2002,19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(pps, mods, how can I still post with my account (I just filled in another e-mail addy just for april fools, shouldn't that be locked or something?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Your old account was deleted, the new account you signed up with was authorised by me a lil while ago, if you're using the same password as you did for your old account then that would explain why it seems you're using your old account when in fact you're using the new account.

Hope that helps smile.gif

hmmm....interesting, thx biggrin.gif

Now, I'm gonna go mingle with my new bestes friennds on the forum, hello all, I'm new here!... wink.gif

LOL.

Too bad everyone left.

Whoops, I shouldn't be here because I left so bye wink.gif

We are having a nice little reunion here. Wish everyone could come back tho confused.gif, including the mods

(PS, Placebo, why can't I reach Sith, he seems to have been away for quite some tine, when I try to e-mail him, it says that his e-mail adress is invalid wow.gif )

Go away damage and RedStorm. We don't like u here anymore.  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ April 01 2002,21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go away damage and RedStorm. We don't like u here anymore.  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't mock me because I have a lower post count than you have, I tell you youngsters, back in the days I still had a high post count!...

(Still waiting for reply Placebo wink.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 01 2002,22:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yep back in the days I had the 3rd highest post count.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, 3rd lowest is interesting, too. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ April 01 2002,20:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(PS, Placebo, why can't I reach Sith, he seems to have been away for quite some tine, when I try to e-mail him, it says that his e-mail adress is invalid wow.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe he's hiding from you smile.gif

see? see? Everye post I make goes offtopic wink.gif (cereal thread was a rahter good example of that lol, 70 pages of off-topic slapstick humor biggrin.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 01 2002,21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe he's hiding from you smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

He wouldn't he's my bestes friend lol biggrin.gif

hmmm, my old account had this nice avatar of a bowl of cereal, any way to get it back? wow.gif

(and it had 3000 posts for that matter biggrin.gif)

Eeeerrrrrrrr..............................................................................

..........................................................................................

.........................................................................no it didn't have 3000 posts.

I think that Damage INC don't wanna be on this forum anymore because he doesn't have more than 3000 post anymore. tounge.gif

err...How can I contribute to making this community a florishing one, without any seriou...uhh...spam topics, oh, I know, just make me a moderator! biggrin.gif, I mean, me as a moderator has its advantages:

1: A lot of people know me and respect me wink.gif

2: I stand for all that is right and justified

3: And lastly I can blackmail you with these new screenshots I have of another mIRC conversation wink.gif

No it's true, 'they' said 'they' would make me a mod today (1st of April).