Sign in to follow this  
zulu1

Mission: Cleaning Nogova

I first started this just as a pilot training map. I have only made skirmish maps in the past, but never a complete mission. I felt I would take a chance and turn it into a mission. It was inspired by several MP missions I've played on different servers.

The task at hand is to knock out 5 shilkas, stop a tank colum, then wipe out all of the tanks and bmps on the map. To end the mission nothing can remain on the map, including any ejected crew and disabled tanks.

You have a 12 man squad composed of 8 pilots and 4 infantry. You start at the Nogova airbase in the dersert on the west coast. There are A10's, AH1 cobras, Ah64 apaches, OH58's and UH60mg's. Also there are some ground vehicles incase you want you go in to clean up some towns or rescue downed pilots. There are ammo crates and weapons loaded in the vehicles.

There are also support units at the airbase and a FARP (Forward Arming and Refueling Point) set up in the field.

Maybe I went a little overboard with things but I wanted make it versitile to play. You might think of it as more of a fun map rather than a totally serious mission.

I would not recommend putting everything in the air at once, hold some pilots back in reserve.

Here is the download link:

http://www.filefront.com/14938911/Cleaning%20Nogova.Noe.rar

PS. When this was PBO'ed the map icons around the base started acting wierd, they are turned the wrong way and flash on and off. In the editor everything looks fine, just the game map is effected. I don't know what happeded.

Edited by Zulu1
add PS.

At last passed with,su-25 kill me very often.

First i kill all hide shilkas from low hight,using any vechicle is bad thing in this.death always on head if try to use any vechicles.

Very lengthy take 1 hour to pass by me.

Sorry for double posting but I have a question:

How to blow up that Shilka so I doesn't shoot me down?

In other words:

How to attack Shilka with helicopter? Give me some advices please.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
text added

I wanted to download this mission, but I can't because gamefront can't find this file

i have this mission somewhere in my hard-disk

will upload if i find it.

Does anyone still have this one? Please upload. I have been looking for something like that a very challenging air - ground combined type mission.