Sign in to follow this  
URKET

They need your support

Dear friends

I Know this will come as quite a shock, but I have decided that it is time to stop being (slightly) selfish and do something to help those that are less fortunate than myself.

Unfortunately I cannot achieve this on my own, so I am contacting you all to help me achieve my aim and we will all have done something good for our fellow human beings. As I have got a little older I have become more aware of the virtues associated with lending a helping hand, it makes me feel better about myself, and I would like you all to share in this happiness. To this end I am asking for your support in my latest endeavour. I have applied to adopt a set of twins that have been orphaned by the conflict in Bosnia. I am sure that this will be hell of a shock to most people that know me but I really do believe that this will make a wonderful difference in their lives and especially in mine.

I know it is in poor taste to ask for money from family and friends but I need your financial support to get the twins to Australia. I feel that this is one of those special occasions where I know you will dig deep into your hearts and pockets to help those less fortunate. Just send whatever you can, every little helps, you all know how to get in touch with me.

Thanks in advance for your support, I know the twins will be so grateful

Once again Thank you very Much

P.S. Here is a link to a picture of the twins:

http://urket.tripod.com/orphans.jpg

Thank you.

Yeah, that almost made me cry when i first saw it. The way their logo looks at you, it's just..... just so....so.... saaaaad! biggrin.gif

Right click on the pic, copy the url properties and paste them directly into your address bar if you want to see the pic. Thats what I had to do.

Ahh crap!!! Sorry about that...

I was thinking this was one of those "save the rainforrest, eat a beaver" threads smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ April 02 2002,11:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was thinking this was one of those "save the rainforrest, eat a beaver" threads smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Judging from the pic....

I'd say "eat a beaver" is kinda close.... biggrin.gif

Oh was that just tasteless? hehehe