Sign in to follow this  
[xdf]kanga

Australians at War Addon Team

Im gonna look at a few proxy pack items hanging off the side, see how it looks.

When we do a SF version we will throw a MK19 on it but ive only ever seen the one photo and didnt show much of the mount so will probably have to wing that one a bit.

My mate who helped me out with so many referances said there was a rumor flying around his unit that they got cleared to start mounting 50s on there bushmasters, nothings happened yet so until that happens I'm not gonna throw any up there. I know the dutch have done it but they had to reinforce the roofs before they could so I imagine the ADF would have to do the same.

We will how ever have a version with F89s on it ... yeah bit of a step backwards I know hahaha

The PWS version is coming its just Ive got a shit load of assignments at the moment and not much time for modeling so its on the back burner for a bit. Again these shots are very much WIP and theres still a lot to go on em.

we got the go ahead for 50's on PWS, we just havent got he guns yet.

there are heaps of pics of the mk19 on flat tops, check out the defence site.

also on my car we had two swing mounts on the rear with 58's, more firepower.

if you have any questions or need pics just PM.

Have you guys downloaded the new Inko_Disposable v1.3? Because I had an error stating aaw_f88 needed the inko_disposable addon... Just wanted to let you know

will your F88's with ACOG's have the red dot aslo, i have had one for about 12 months, they are slowly coming in, also what webbing does your infantry use? can PM you some pics form ops that are current if you want?

Have you guys downloaded the new Inko_Disposable v1.3? Because I had an error stating aaw_f88 needed the inko_disposable addon... Just wanted to let you know

This might be because the new 1.3 version got its cfgPatches classname updated to inko_disposable_oa. A little precaution to let me work with two separate versions that I forgot to mention in the readme/release notes.

Until AAW updates (or you do a little quick-modding of either INKO Disposable 1.3 or AAW) only INKO Disposable 1.2 will work safely. The change has been added to the release notes in my addon's thread, and I've updated the readme in the file at FileFront.

Edited by Inkompetent

will your F88's with ACOG's have the red dot aslo, i have had one for about 12 months, they are slowly coming in, also what webbing does your infantry use? can PM you some pics form ops that are current if you want?

Might be able to add the ACOG's with Doctor's in the future, as we will probably have to do one when it comes time to do SF stuff anyway, haven't done anything on them yet though.

In terms of webbing, at the moment the infantry is just running there pouches on the MCBAS itself, not very popular we know but there was alot of learning going on during the making of the infantry and that was the easier option at the time.

The gunners are running a MVP Harness.

This might be because the new 1.3 version got its cfgPatches classname updated to inko_disposable_oa. A little precaution to let me work with two separate versions that I forgot to mention in the readme/release notes.

Thanks for the heads-up inko :) Will fix in the next update

Might be able to add the ACOG's with Doctor's in the future, as we will probably have to do one when it comes time to do SF stuff anyway, haven't done anything on them yet though.

In terms of webbing, at the moment the infantry is just running there pouches on the MCBAS itself, not very popular we know but there was alot of learning going on during the making of the infantry and that was the easier option at the time.

The gunners are running a MVP Harness.

ok mate, most of us have eagle CIRAS if that helps.

also would be good to see SF in multicam.

Goose what are you referring to when you say flat tops?

We are gonna work on SF but not for a while. First time around (arma1)I got quite side tracked by trying to model to many things at the same time, its way to easy to get bored of a model and start on something new and never finish anything.

I decided this time around to instead work in a kind of module system (this is just the stuff we are custom making not rextextures).

First module was infantry weapons, next was infantry and it is now being followed up by vehicles that compliment Infantry operations in high intensity conflicts so vehicles like the bushmaster and aslavs(current module we are on now).

After this we plan on moving on to SF in which we will create new units like we did with the infantry how ever since the infantry we have now was a bit of a learning experience we are going to rework the them at the same time.

a flat top is a BM with-out a PWS, just a ring mounted weapon system[ 58,MK19,50]. most of the cars have aimpoints/acog's for the 58 up front and in the rear.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

?action=view&current=20091011adf8115142_082.jpg?action=view&current=20091014adf8115142_339.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

a>

Edited by GOOSE63

a flat top is a BM with-out a PWS, just a ring mounted weapon system[ 58,MK19,50]. most of the cars have aimpoints/acog's for the 58 up front and in the rear.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx297/goose633/work/20091011adf8115142_082.jpg

Yeah I can confirm aimpoints and acogs on 58's. Saw them at highrange with MTF-1 Pre-Deployment.

Btw, here was Gooses ref pic - http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx297/goose633/work/20091011adf8115142_082.jpg (found it when I quoted) [That looks like a 2CDO BMR though, not Inf]

Edited by the_antipop

Yeah I've seen that pic before. Only bushmaster pic I've ever seen with a mk19 on it definitiley part of the SOTG

I asked a mate of mine earlier who is a bushmaster crew commander with a cav unit and he said they never mount anything heavier then a mag58 (had seen SF using mk19s in Afghanistan though) but they are expecting 50s soon.

Yeah I've seen that pic before. Only bushmaster pic I've ever seen with a mk19 on it definitiley part of the SOTG

I asked a mate of mine earlier who is a bushmaster crew commander with a cav unit and he said they never mount anything heavier then a mag58 (had seen SF using mk19s in Afghanistan though) but they are expecting 50s soon.

Just talked to a source in the ghan. The Bushmasters were supposed to be fitted with 50's with MTF-1's trip, but they don't have enough weapons and cradles, but they are capable/meant to have them. (That's the Inf Bushy). SOTG and Dutch Bushy's do have 50's already. SOTG are the only one's meant to have the Mrk19.

Just talked to a source in the ghan. The Bushmasters were supposed to be fitted with 50's with MTF-1's trip, but they don't have enough weapons and cradles, but they are capable/meant to have them. (That's the Inf Bushy). SOTG and Dutch Bushy's do have 50's already. SOTG are the only one's meant to have the Mrk19.

MTF1 where cleared for MK19's after some more testing, the cradle was not strong enough. will try and get some pics soon.

SOTG and dutch have 50 on PWS and flat top mk19s. this is what we would have to do too. im not a fan of the PWS at all, i think the dutch run the HK 40mm GMG, not the MK19?