Sign in to follow this  
BeerHunter

Something I would add to greatly improve gameplay..Stack Commands & Run.

The ability to stack orders to units THEN give them a GO command. They wont move/do anything until told to do so.

Would replicate a squad huddle where objectives are assigned then everyone moves out at the same time.The way it is now , if you tell #1 to move to a location by the time you get to #10 , they are there alone,with no back up or cover.

A "RUN" command or something similar so you could send a unit scurrying across an open area DIRECTLY from point A to point B to a safe spot. AFAIK there's no way to do this consistently right now.

I totally agree. This game needs a way more elaborated command-interface. What it doesn't need is yet another interface-thread, we have one over here already. ;)

I totally agree. This game needs a way more elaborated command-interface. What it doesn't need is yet another interface-thread, we have one over here already. ;)

Oh the one started in April 2003... :p :D

I tried a search (mind you I used "stacked" and "commands" ) but it didn't turn up anything..

We need the ability to press a key and release the mouse cursor onto our screen. Then we could click, right click, drag stack and organize our AI list on the bottom which should do about 24 on a single screen. The F1-12 system is a bit 1993. I am just constantly pounding ~35 and ~73 with an occasional ~55. Searching through your 2 pages and looking to select assign certain units is far to cumbersome currently.

hmmmm stacking commands...... VERY interesting....

I think this would be a good OA feature :)