Sign in to follow this  
rocket

Moving objects... on in buldozer?

I only seem to be able to move objects (and not all objects I might add). When I'm in buldozer preview. When I left-click, it re-selects. I mash every key I can on the keyboard with no effect.

Tutorials/manuals talk about moving and rotating by clicking, and moving, or holding down control. This works in buldozer - but I can't get it to work in Visitor view.

Am I missing something simple? Got to be an easier way, buldozer takes quite a while to load up now...

Also... I've NEVER been able to get anything to snap together. How do you enable this? I realise that some objects are set to be snapped... but when i place them by clicking, they go where I click... and don't snap

---

Nevermind, its the "out of co-ordinates" bug that's causing me issues... thought I was going mad...

Edited by Rocket

I've been able to snap some things, like runways, but most of the time it doesn't work.

What objects are you trying to snap together?

I don't know how to rotate objects in visitor without doubleclicking on the object and changing its orientation/angle in degrees.

You can move natural/artificial objects by selecting the object (clicking on it with the cursor so that the white outline box highlights it) and hold down the left mouse button to drag the outline somewhere else.

I cannot move road networks (as far as I know) other than to move its key point.

If you have a link to the tutorial/manual that gives you a list of controls can you link it? I found one for visitor on the wiki page but not for buldozer.

Edited by El Mariachi
k

as long as that white cube thing in buldozer is toughing the object u can select and move with left mouse and rotate with right mouse held. roads can be moved if u add a cube or something to the mlod. for invisible roads to be visible u can open it in o2 and copy roadway lod to main view lod

Edited by rstratton

To Rotate Objects in Visitor simple mark them like a couple of trees for example, press your left Strg-Key (Control) click on your marked objects (Hold your Mousebutton!) and move the cursor. Works allways for me with every Object/Plant and Roads to!

Key assignments for Buldozer are listed in ArmA and ArmA2 Controls dialog in-game.

Show: All controls

Infantry controls

Vehicle controls

Aircraft controls

Buldozer controls

Custom controls

Planck

Thanks Planck!

That's handy.... I thought maybe they were hardwired, which was a pain since I have no numpad on my KB... key reassigning seems to work too and I can now actually operate camera.sqs properly as well!! Halelluja!!

B