Sign in to follow this  
pchaxor

Just want to say: Thank You BIS!

Since the last patch the game engine finally seems to be working much better on my system with less lags/bugs I can "finally" fine tune adjust my video graphics to handle running the game + Multiple Mods & Large Maps without experiencing the previous extreme horrid rubber banding ish choppy un playable state lag I had.

good work Dwarden+Team

Just wanted to say thank you.

How alive is this community, can we expect ARMA 2 to be played years from now?
- The game is essentially over a decade old.

Thanks for giving us old school gamers a superior alternative to the classics like Ghost Recon. Your admins can be a bit strict sometimes but I guess that's necessary in such a massive community. Keep up the good work.

The game is essentially over a decade old.

And just like a good wine, just keeps getting better with age.

Exactly. Give BIS a chance. A3 is much better than A2 on release. I'm really hopeful that this is going to be an absolutely superb game given the chance to develop.

Thank you BI, spent way too many hours playing your games since OFP in 2001.

Arma 2 is my favorite by far! (Actually made me want to reenlist in the army... sigh)

Hello.

So the thing is i have been trying all day to figure out how to either get to play city life or island life.

I even bought the whole arma 2 package and now i bought arma 3 too.

So i would love to hear what is out there, and i didnt know where to post. Just noticed this was followed by a couple of people. I have been trying all the tutorials on youtube/google when i googled for how to install island, and everytime i use the Auto Config URL 192.210.199.28/TCGIL/repo.7z it doesnt work.

Now honestly all i am interested in is playing the mode where you run around as police, civ, or whatever and decide. I dont care if its with Arma 2 or 3. :-) Hope there is something for Arma 3 though.

I could share my skype if someone would be able to help me, as i am really not good with IT.

Please help me out

Regards Mads

Thank you for ARMA 2 CO. Best game out there so far.

Started playing the series back in 2001 when I was still a wee young lad, now almost 14 years later and approaching the 30's I'm still playing the series.

Thanks for keeping up the good work Bohemia.

yep we're still building huge mods in arma 2, as A3 hasn't panned out too stable yet, but keep up the good work! we're looking forward to porting all our crazy toys to A3 when it's viable.

such a great game for mature, like-minded adults to wargame peacefully in...