Sign in to follow this  
pchaxor

Just want to say: Thank You BIS!

HA!!!! Too funny!!! One of my posts ended up in that Macadam Cow Arma video (above) as a quote!!

Yeah me too, even though i had to google to see if it wasnt some other Nemesis, since i couldnt remember saying that. :p

Nice vid.

There's only one like you Nemesis :D

I've uploaded a new version, longer, without spelling mistakes (many thanks to ionwerks for his help). Also added a 3rd part showing the incredible diversity of terrain available :

dNQTvPL1B8g

A trully unique game :)

Edited by Macadam Cow

oh, don't know what happened, sorry for the double post :/

Edited by Macadam Cow

There's only one like you Nemesis :D

I've uploaded a new version, longer, without spelling mistakes (many thanks to ionwerks for his help). Also added a 3rd part showing the incredible diversity of terrain available :

A trully unique game :)

Thats a very moving vid there mate! :cool:

Yeah, nice vid and nice continous support by BIS with beta-patches!

Nothing we paid for and unpayable at the same time.

Never forget the "Thank you video" from Tophe - below in signature!

My only concern is that this love wont last for long as the community vanishes more and more to other games..

or do you guys think that concern is unreasoned?

originally posted by mrcash2009

Dont worry sir, no ones going anyplace that's for damn sure. You will notice a lot move over to "sample something"

only to come back with business as usual. Im no vet but ive been around since oct 2007 when i got Arma1 (which I seeked

out and looked for than stumbled upon) and this place is as hardcore, helpful and full on with mods and updates / patches

and has never stopped, always something to read, download, test, feedback, enjoy, post, request ... its as infinite as the sandbox its built around

I see all the usual suspects posting new updates, porting and beta testing for Arma2 from Arma1 .. it was not far after

A2 release and the mods started to flow, Id say about now the momentum is real healthy like Arma1 for arma2 section now.

Even Arma1 has a new patch on the way and mods are still being updated and added.

I will be kaning Arma2 with mods and Arrowhead easy for the next 2 years, I can say that with confidence.

Almost sums up what I got to say other then, OFP, Arma, and Arma2CO are the only games I play, I have so many files on

my computer of that getting "another" game onto my hardrive is out of the question :D

I only have enough room for BIS games, but ya I do need to upgrade that, and my CPU.

I've finally putted my hands on Sony Vegas.

Woooaaah that's an amazing software :)

fTo2Uhoqtb4

Most of the shots are similar to my last vid, I just wanted to have a look at that program and I made this one.

I thougt it would be too bad not to share :p

Thank you BIS !

Edited by Macadam Cow

I love BIS.

Please go on as you do now.

Do not ever fall into the greedy, disgusting, stinky, piece of fucking trash shit pigeonhole where many million dollar gaming companies are at right now built on greed and developing cheap, successfull games with expensive dlcs and expansion packs instead of quality games.

So simply.. I love BIS.

This thread can be locked, right now.

Lol, never seen so many negative words and cussin in a love note before.

They can lock your thread, but they can neva lock...

....the love..

Is it "Studio" or "Studios"?

Well, the site is called 'bistudio.com', bistudios.com leads to a page without real content but with the title 'The leading gay dating site on the net'. :D

To everyone at Bohemia a huge thank you for your continued support of Arma, Arm2 and armaOA. Your efforts go above and beyond the call of duty, the only way I can repay you is by having all three games on my hard-drive and enjoying them all.

The best of luck with all future ventures, look forward to buying them!

regards.........................eccles

Just wanted to check in and continue the thanks to BIS. I still play quite often and am loving every minute I get to play this amazing simulation. This is just one of those games that you can play endlessly and it never gets old or shelved. Always something new and the content just keeps getting better and better.

More thanks to BIS!

Thank you for the great games and the even more AMAZING continued support for the games after release. It's rare to see a game supported so well after the first 9 months or so.

Comparing you to Ubisoft and their work with Silent Hunter 5...you guys are leaps and bounds ahead of them. You give the impression that you feel your work is never done, and that the game is not complete until its perfect, and as a customer I appreciate that.

I look forward to your future products, mainly the milsim type games like ARMA and ARMA2 and the expansions.

Please don't change this. Thank you for the amazing games and the amazing continues support through patches well into the games life.

Hello,

if u wanna count all the good and useful things, it is an endless sentence... :)

Only one sentence is needed: Thank you very much!

Regards

McLupo

Guys,

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to say how much I enjoyed and appreciated the recent ARG that led up to the announcement of ArmA3.

Although I didn't have the time to take part as much as some, I really enjoyed following the deductive process of those that did. It was good to see the users collaborating in that way. I can honestly say I was, more than once, open mouthed at the investigative work the guys did.

Of course this was all down to the planning that you chaps did. The actual physical aspect of the game with the buried map and the data hidden in the pictures was good fun.

I can never see autostereograms so I'm trusting the community on that one. Calling zipper on the phone made me laugh and I got one of the ascii pictures by email. That was probably my sole contribution.

All in all, I think you assembled a wide and varied bunch of clues that drew on the skills of different sections of the community. It must have taken a long time to plan and execute. You can be proud of this. Well done.

I've been hooked since the first ArmA :D, which was epic. The Arma games are just a class above all others. They're difficult and time consumming, yet once you get into them they're epicly fun and addictive. There's a great community as well, and tonnes of interesting addons released everyday.

Anyways, keep up the great work BIS :yay:

I always look forward to Friday / Saturday evenings playing Arma with the group of people I always play with.

I am also playing Arma most evenings so to me that says it all!!!

No other game can match Arma, period.

I always look forward to Friday / Saturday evenings playing Arma with the group of people I always play with.

I am also playing Arma most evenings so to me that says it all!!!

No other game can match Arma, period.

I've actually never played arma with community people. I believe most people play arma 2 nowdays and my computer isn't good enough to run it. I'll have to fix it so I can play it with everyone else. Seems to be incredible fun.

Arma 2 and OA are the games I have been looking for since I started PC gaming many many years ago. I want to thank the team for such hard work and dedication in making the Arma series what it is today. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Arma. Sure I play other games on consoles and PC but in the back of my mind I am always comparing them to Arma!

.. i tried to express what i feel playing your games, but i will say only two words: "Thank You BIS!". Damn, these are 3 words. Nvm, Thank you once more time!

"Watch! Listen! Run! If You See the Flash, It's Already Too Late!"