Sign in to follow this  
pchaxor

Just want to say: Thank You BIS!

Arrowhead is looking fantastic BI, I think you're going to have a lot of very happy fans who will all spread the WORD. Best of luck with the release.

Once again - THANKS!

First game/sim I have ever given top score. Operation Arrowhead will set a mile stone for virtual combat for years to come. Thank to Bohemia interactive this simulator haven't fallen into the mainstream market and become a simple shooter.

Yup, awesome game. Well worth working further on too!

THANKS!

Great game and content, but the Real Virtuality engine still needs alot of work in the area of Filemanagement/RAM usage and LOD handling with trees and while in cities/villages

Performance is still pretty bad too

But Excellent content and missions super impressed so far and using all this content in regular Arma 2 is more icing on the cake.

Bravo BIS.

8 out of 10 :D

Thank you BIS, thanks a lot.

I don't know what I would have done without ArmA when I was unemployed, I would have probalby felt into drugs and alcohol (I mean deeper than I was).

Some find Jesus, I found ArmA and I became a disciple.

But I'd also like to thank this community (if anyone is still reading) because this game would not be what it is without the community ( addon makers, mission makers, fan sites,...)

Those guys, who work hard in the back of their garage, between the lawn mower and the old broken coffee machine, making unbelievable stuff for nutshell, those guys made ArmA almost as much as BIS did.

And for me this goes waaaayyy beyond gaming. they spent hundreds of hours making addons for us and they don't expect money in return, hell

they don't even ask us to say thank you. Such a behaviour is so rare in our times

All in all we have an unique company making an unique game for an unique community.

And I'm f*cking glad to be part of the adventure, even if it's on the smallest scale possible, it really worth it.

ps : excuse my local english

Edited by Macadam Cow

(spoiler: me, no talk English! but friends! just bad writing! not bad guy!)

I've got my OA licensed copy on 29th afternoon, Hong Kong, China.

Thanks BIS and all great people who have thrown their ideas to make the simulator close to its perfect balance. Congrats to all military lovers for a wonderful expansion-experience which is absent long enough in PC game industry.

I've got my OA licensed copy on 29th afternoon, Hong Kong, China. Painless installation within 10 mins, I've completed all official missions/campaign at once within next 24 hr.

My mid-end machine(3cores, win7/64, 6GB, GTX295) handle OK for all graphics. with 40+ fps, I set everything close to the MAX that I would expect for the realistic atmosphere, a very good consideration for mid-class gamers.

I played all missions/campaign without any bugs noticeable. The plot, RPG switching, weapon(little bag!) picking&loading are smooth and story is basically satisfying for teenagers. Adults may pay more attention to the code implementation(e.g. FLIR, UAV) or enjoy the combined combat with several troops co-op with a GO-code.

I've updated to 1.52 in my second campaign attempt. The result is exciting to learn how BIS can improve the game logic itself, though the Recoil level in 1.52 is not designed for ladies, I believe.

It is a wonderful adventure with BIS & all the community mods. Thanks much!!

me too, for all, since Everon, Malden

since first mission in OFP by Nogova to the last things, mega thanx

About this OFP game. This is what I like here: It's programmed very good. It's stable and reliable. That's how the games SHOULD be. Other great programming masterpieces are: SWOTL by Lucas Arts, Red Faction by THQ, Syndicate by Bullfrog and Doom by ID software.

The last 10 years have been great, starting with Operation Flashpoint, through Operation Arrowhead, and everything in between. I look forward to the next 10, and beyond.

Thanks! :)

Also from me a big thank you! I really like Arma2 and Arma2 OA and I'm glad to have the possibility to buy these games compared with the other jump/run/shoot mainstream games of our days...

I've thanked this company several times through out these forums, guess I should do it here in the official sticky.

Thanks again.

:cheers:

I wanna be like BIS!!!

You guys are Rock Stars! :slayer:

Thanks for everything! :clap:

It's probably been said 1000 times before, but I totally love this game.

I have found my new addiction. OA editor, town generator, a few friendly squads and a few opfor squads all set to follow waypoints to the center of town.

Thank you BI for such a great program. Endless Fun. :yay::bounce3:

Yeah, sorry mods if you have to lock this. I just love these guys! (pinches cheeks of everyone that works for BI)

I've been playing for a few months. Just found the secops missions in OA last night. Brilliant.

Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!

I've been playing for a few months. Just found the secops missions in OA last night. Brilliant.

Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!

Is the SECOPS mission a stand alone single player mission?...or is it part of the campagin?....I haven't bought OA yet...plan to this weekend..

Is the SECOPS mission a stand alone single player mission?...or is it part of the campagin?....I haven't bought OA yet...plan to this weekend..

Secops is a module that can be used in the editor. Short for Secondary Operations, the player is given random tasks to complete. It is also available in ArmA II.

Thank you! OA is awesome!

Thank you, BIS, for the continuous support of your games and your community, for OA which is easily the best game ever, and for not yielding to the creeping "consolification" of PC gaming as practiced by most other companies. You stayed true to your roots, and your playerbase, unlike some, er.... "other company" that claimed to be the successor to Operation Flashpoint.

Thank you for the countless hours of fun I had and will have with your games.

Thank you guys for actually making games that I can say I love. Ever since I played Operation Flashpoint Elite I've been hooked on all of your games!