Sign in to follow this  
pchaxor

Just want to say: Thank You BIS!

Last month my wife and I had been together 5 years, after meeting at BIS, so thank you BIS ;)

I went to Prague early 2008 on my pilgrimage to worship at the BIS altar and ended up staying for a year and meeting my now wife (slovak). Shes now back in Australia with me now.

Thanks BIS

DOA

You should be long enough around to know about the 100 kb rule... ;)

Iam playing game from 2005 when i saw demo.my all friends reject but played it and never stop playing it.BIS MAKE MY Life good timepass.

But iam waiting for arma coming.

I went to Prague early 2008 on my pilgrimage to worship at the BIS altar and ended up staying for a year and meeting my now wife (slovak). Shes now back in Australia with me now.

Thanks BIS

Like Wolle did ... wow ... buying planetickets for prague now ... ;-)

Thanks from me too, awesome awesome awesome! :) have a good holiday season BI!

None of that crap please, it's called Christmas :)

Yes. I agree. Thank you BIS for all great software's you have made. May the BIS continue forever. Positive feedback here: OFP has a really great music. That is one reason why that game rules. Another reason: It's so easy to enhance this game with mods and other addons. AMAZING:eek:.

To Nazul post #51:

Great story there... :D Happy days for you :yay:

Edited by 33BO11OF00
--

After being ripped off so many times and having to deal with so many shitty games that just don't work properly I am glad to see at least ONE games company attempting to fix the problems it caused when rushing out a barely release.

I can't say I agree with you about putting your game on DRM and making people use that kind of crap ( I honestly think you'd sell far more if you removed it ) but after being ripped off when buying Empire Total War, Fallout 3 and Team Fortress 2 I would like to say thank you for bothering to keep updating your game and make sure you at least have a finished product ready to sell instead of just leaving it for years without even fixing the major problems with it.

That ARMA II 1.05 have free-track support!

This really, really sums it up. Bohemia Interactive is by far the most community-friendly developer troughout history. I wish to express thanks to Bohemia not only for making an effort of killing bugs and glitches, but also a huge thanks for taking our opinions into account...

Bohemia: I love you! Can't wait to play trough the main campain bug-free with freetrack!

That ARMA II 1.05 have free-track support!

This really, really sums it up. Bohemia Interactive is by far the most community-friendly developer troughout history. I wish to express thanks to Bohemia not only for making an effort of killing bugs and glitches, but also a huge thanks for taking our opinions into account...

Bohemia: I love you! Can't wait to play trough the main campain bug-free with freetrack!

Yeah. And you can already use it with the last betas! :)

Thanks again BIS

Awesome patch.

And now with my new i7 and Win7 64bit ..... its incredible ingame :D

Merry Christmas to you BIS and all forum members. May the star of BIS shine forever on the gaming sky.

ESPECIALLY: To all moderators. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Well what can I say?

While Operation Flashpoint is my favourite game of all time that crushes any other... and that I am still addicted to it after all these years... and that it began my military interest... and that I wouldn't be the same... and those memories connected with ofp and arma...

Sounds childlish? So what! I am very sentimental with this series.

Thank you BIS, I say again, Thank you BIS.

[edit]

Funny thing how our little "Soldier is history" evolved into "SCRATCH ONE!" :D :D :D

Hi everyone

I just want to team up and pay my respect to BIS. I have to emphasize how much I appreciate your work, even though you properly already know. Also a deep respect to all the people who dedicate so much time developing add-ons keeping it alive.

As more and more simulations and serious games diminishes due to simple consoles, requiring no more than 4 buttons and a buy and throw away mentality, its refreshing to see developers who respect the consumer and delivers a product with a so far unseen base for expansion, in great contrast to some of the other developers on the market...

I hope to see the community live well on for years to come. It deserves it.

I humble thanks but big respect to all of you

:thanx:

Edited by BimC

Thank you BIS for so many years of working on such outstanding simulator which undoubtly is OFP/ARMA/ARMA2 :)

Have probably said it in here already but I can't say it enough, "thanks". ArmA is starting to feel like a last bastion representing what PC gaming is and should be about. I convert as many people to it as I can.

I am a diehard GR player and for many years could not look at any other game because none seem to come close to the mark for me in intensity and tactically speaking.

I tried the MOHs and the CODs and all the rest but none of them matched OGR for COOP.

I even tried Arma and really wanted that to work out bcoz it was close to what I was looking for but I just couldn't get past the AI who saw through cover and the towns which all looked the same. Yes it was close, but not quite there.

Then Arma2 rolled in......thank you.

I decided to save the opinions until I had really played it to make sure it was as good as I felt it was going to be.

And it is....to the Devs who developed that new method of tree cover - brilliant.

The villages which all have their own character and feel...gorgeous.

The dramatically improved LODs and LODing system - almost unnoticeable now.

The weapons view and feel is superb too now and the feel of the character as he moves through the environment is excellent.

No game will ever be 100% perfect and there will always be things that ppl want in a game that wont be there. Many ppl will moan about the things that arent there but offer no praise for the things that are. But to the BIS Devs, thank you for putting in the effort to continue to push this game forward and improve, not cut back on content, as you progress.

I can honestly say for the first time since 2001 that I can move on from GR.

Really looking forward to what you will bring us in Op Arrowhead - can't wait.

Cheers

Lightspeed

ps to the Modders who also continue to push the boundaries and deliver fresh content to the community - thank you too. I am certain Arma 2 would not be the game it is today without your community input and innovation.

Lightspeed from GR.net / BFS right? Welcome to the club!

:dancehead:

yes mate

Hey lighty, yes its a great game, the best imo, and modders add lots of quality stuff on a daily basis. :yay:

chortle chortle .. he said.... COD.... ;)

Do have to agree though. Nothing out there that can compete wit ArmA2 .. in a class of its own.