Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA Studio - work in progress thread

Molle pc's in 80's? AFMC must have some time travel tech FPDR
Sorry ... what ? :) Edited by EMSI

The MOLLE plate carriers on AFMC troops - or is it me hallucinating? :D

Aha ... now I understand.

Those AFMC guys are A1 models, but as I know that those vests aren't the MOLLE plate carriers (or?). Anyway in our plans is also some modification of BLUFOR models.

Lol no big prob - no rant intended;) Your mod was one ot the best for OFP (still have memories about those nearly hour long campaign intro°outro :bounce3: )

EDIT: And those ARE plate carriers fitted out with Molle attachment system(I actually happened to have the very same pc, only tan so I insta-recognised it)

Edited by Bars91

GM M1008 looks fantastic guyz

Looking forward to the patch :)

Bring your patch soon! I can't sleep anymore after reading what new futures are going to be in patch.

And I need to know if you are going to fix MIG-29 speed. When making some "tight" turns mig comes to almost stalling. And then you can't keep up with the plane that you are pursuing. It realy lacks speed on turns!! You have rockets.. but I really like to squeeze my trigger releasing lead on my enemys.

Edited by Armstrong =:)

Hi folks,

here we bring a few info about patching situation for the CSLA Mod.

Patch 2.10

As we don't have so much of free time, works on first patch are now delayed, but we are still working and we believe that this patch will be available soon.

Core of the patch will contain important bug fixes, improvements on models and in CFG, new AFMC pick-ups will be added, faction FIA will contain new resistance units and militia

Also few new SP and MP missions are prepared.

Patch 2.20

Along with the first patch we start with the works on the next patch.

This patch will contain few new vehicles for all the factions - CSLA, AFMC and FIA

We may now disclose few renders of OT-62 Topas and BPzV Svatava:

cslapatch22003_x.jpg cslapatch22004_x.jpg

cslapatch22005_x.jpg cslapatch22006_x.jpg

@EMSI

I got a question, in the future patch you plan to make a campaign for this mod or you dont have time or somting else.

CSLA campaigns for Ofp are great

so mayby a remake for arma 2 :) or somthing new.

Sounds good EMSI, thanks for the update.

Do you know by chance if someone from the CSLA team or CZ community has tried my

A&S ProMode with CSLA yet?

As several Czech teams like playing AAS, they should like the combo a lot.

@tom3kb:

Some short campaign is in our plans, but ... we will see. ;)

Anyway, there is no problem for converting of old camps. Do this and you may win our competition.

@PvPscene:

We are playing your converted AAS maps on our private server, but we don't have any feedback from community (for the converted missions of course).

Alright thanks EMSI!

If the modset can get improved in any way, let me know please.

Looking forward to 2.10 and 2.20. :)

"MOLLE plate carriers," pffft, that narrows the actual armour being worn down to about 1,000 different models. Call it by its proper name, which is the Interceptor Body Armor (IBA).

Please, When will be release next patch??? and Will be in this patch new units for CSLA how Topas and Svatava??? thx for soon answer :D and good job

As we're working on another features and models, the guys from the FIA may spend their free time on the hunt or fishing :)

x_CSLA_PATCH210_11.jpg x_CSLA_PATCH210_12.jpg

@CameronMcDonald: Yeah lol - forgot the name - I just had no markings on mine whatsoever(besides the rather useless guide on how to keep your pc "all clean & shiny" in latvian)

P.S. Epic update!!! Those APC's are pure win!(damn if I could model stuff at least 1/5 of your model quality i'd shit brix of happynes=P)

P.S.S. Wow! Didn't finish editi'n the post & another update is up! Now that's a damn good job on them FIA!

Edited by Bars91

Hi folks,

the summertime is almost behind us and we have some good news for you ...

We are still working on a new stuff (and also improving the current), so I'm glad that I may present to you our new vehicle OT-62 Topas ...

295711_10150308135940675_270571725674_7891268_1313151787_n.jpg

308381_10150308135960675_270571725674_7891269_1470232931_n.jpg

294786_10150308135990675_270571725674_7891270_1036714349_n.jpg

312561_10150308136005675_270571725674_7891271_1888473903_n.jpg

As you probably know, we already closed the ÄŒSLA SP/MP competition 2011.

We received few missions, so all authors will be rewarded in a short time and their missions will be as a part of the next upcoming patch.

---------- Post added at 09:40 ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 ----------

... and yes, we are working also on a short campaign ...

Edited by EMSI

New campaign from csla mod great i remember campaigns from csla for ofp that was good stuff [1 hour intro :) in Red head campaign], EMSI maybe you should convert your Ante portas campaign to use units from csla mod its great campaign to.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

It is only little suggestion i dont wont to add you more work with mod :). Cant wait to see new update.

I'm delighted ;) Thank you a thousand times for adding this one, CSLA team, good job!

Gj CSLA! I hope this new campaign will have at least 30 min intro/outro as almost noone makes these OFP style long cinematics(not even BI themself) which is IMHO bad in terms of storytelling)

Gj CSLA! I hope this new campaign will have at least 30 min intro/outro as almost noone makes these OFP style long cinematics(not even BI themself) which is IMHO bad in terms of storytelling)

When has this ever happened? 30 minutes, really?

Great news on the campaign, lads.

When has this ever happened? 30 minutes, really?

Yeah, I still remember the full intro of CSLA 2 mod campaign in OFP lasted 1 hour and 6 minutes or something like that. :) That was truly art! Still remains one of my favourite user-made campaigns of all time, I was surprised at the time how little fame it got. It also had well over 25 missions if I remember correctly, not even BIS can match that campaign length nowadays.

Good luck with your mod, I'm really looking forward to it!