Sign in to follow this  
Anticept

Build 59928 and 60000: Cannot load Badlands

This has been tested with 59026, and the mission loads fine. Build 59928 and 60000 cannot.

Details are as follows:

In 59026, when the missions starts, you have one load screen, then the Clock shows up and rolls to Oct 18, @ 7:05. Second load screen, then map displays. Clicking continue brings up third load screen, and you are talking to a CDF squad.

In both build 59928 and 60000, you get the first load screen and clock, but what happens is the second load screen shows, flashes, then starts over. No map is displayed or flashes only briefly. I suspect that it gets stuck on the 3rd load screen because you do not get the opportunity to click "continue" on the map screen.

Better posted here so the dev's can see it, that main thread has a lot of JUNK in it and info quickly disappears.... there really should be separate threads for each beta build, would be much easier and logical.

This I would consider a big problem as it prevents players from playing the game at that point and should have been addressed in the last beta patch.

Yapa

Install the latest patch 60091 and go play already. :)

At least i can load it. Just tested. But choose badlands and click revert to restart it from scratch.