Protegimus

Zeus AI Combat Skills

Is there anyone from zeus even looking at this thread?

This mod has been abandoned for a year at least. If you want the same set of features in an updated and expanded form that is compatible with ACE, use ASR AI.

Thank you for your response and your time.

This mod has been abandoned for a year at least. If you want the same set of features in an updated and expanded form that is compatible with ACE, use ASR AI.

Does ASR contain ALL of the features of Zeus?

I ask because the Dynamic AI in Zeus hasnt been working right (doesnt follow waypoints) and I am running both ASR and Zeus, maybe its a conflict?

And considerably more, if you're not talking about the later Zeus PBOs that never saw stable release.

I ask because the Dynamic AI in Zeus hasnt been working right (doesnt follow waypoints) and I am running both ASR and Zeus, maybe its a conflict?

Yeah, that's a horrendous idea, running both.

ASR so far seems great. I just switched to it from Zeus and I absolutely love how the AI ACTUALLY ATTACKS IN A FAIRLY TIMELY SCHEDULE NOW (in Zeus, they would fan out and sometimes flee the objectives or run in ridiculously roundabout ways so as to take unreasonably long times to reach an objective).

Edited by dingyisun

ASR so far seems great. I just switched to it from Zeus and I absolutely love how the AI ACTUALLY ATTACKS IN A FAIRLY TIMELY SCHEDULE NOW (in Zeus, they would fan out and sometimes flee the objectives or run in ridiculously roundabout ways so as to take unreasonably long times to reach an objective).

Maybe you should share this in the ASR_AI thread then? ;)

ASR AI is being developed and updated as we speak. I think a new version was released today actully. As far as I know, Zeus AI is no longer in development, and will probably be outdated in time.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

I use ASR and TWCP mod at the same time with some great AI results. As I said, ASR ai is up to date.

sry for the ask, how can i deaktivate zeus on a single unit in a mission?

thanks for help! :)

So which is better, if that term can be used, ASR AI or Zeus AI ?

ASR AI still gets updates, so almost by default that seems to be "better". I myself use pieces of Zeus AI alongside ASR AI, but I have no idea if they work together or conflict. No major issues, though.