Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

Hey all, has anyone been able to target/lock and fire Myke's AGM154 in DISP MOD from the new GPS/INS functionality while running MMA?

v2.4b9.7 TEASER

Yep, this is not b9.7 yet, but it is a teaser in order to have some feedback before release (which might happen in few days).

For the demo mission BOS Seasparrow launcher addon is needed.

There you can test a SAM Site Control, but of course you can drop there an F22 and pilot it too or a naval T22 with nuclear missiles ;)

These of you having any performance issue with TVs, drop a TV enabled plane/chopper and test it, performance should be increased now, as well as max zoom level. MMA Score is also there as well as many other additions listed in previous posts.

Edited by Mandoble

Yaaaay!

The best mod get better! :)

Will try it right away.

EDIT: NOOOO, can't use it in Warfare yet. :(

Thanks Mando!

Would you say this is "ok" to be added into missions for public release - or should we wait for the complete version?

As there are many changes, test it first. If you are confident, add into script-suited missions. But some B9.7 planned features are still missing there.

I'm debating whether to include this into warfare or not. You said that b97 is only a few days out so I might just wait for that.

Changes are looking real good so far though. Keep up the great work as usual :)

I guess rest of changes will not be used by your mission in the very near future. Unless you plan to allow players to buy long range SAM sites. So if you dont want to integrate this immediately, you can start the integration process as next changes will have minimal impact in your mission. Of course, unless bugs are detected in the teaser.

I guess rest of changes will not be used by your mission in the very near future. Unless you plan to allow players to buy long range SAM sites. So if you dont want to integrate this immediately, you can start the integration process as next changes will have minimal impact in your mission. Of course, unless bugs are detected in the teaser.

Hmmmm, well I guess I can wait a day or two and see if any major bugs are reported. If not, then I'll proceed to implement.

Unless you plan to allow players to buy long range SAM sites.

Don't give him any ideas! :)

Don't give him any ideas! :)

With the map sizes we work with, the TOR and it's US Counterpart are quite fine already :)

Well, in fact the SAM sites can have any range you want, short or long. But the user has some important advantages:

1 - He may control up to 3 independent launchers.

2 - He may turn on/off the main radar at will, good if sead units are nearby.

3 - He has a top view of the area with detected contacts, including friendlies. So he may also guide friendly planes to intercept enemy ones.

4 - He can order to engange or stop engaging to his launchers independently, so he can administrate missiles left better and order them or engage only when optimun interception chances are perceived.

Of course in a warfare game this toy, if present, should be quite expensive.

i have been missing out on this for a while and was wondering if you ever took a renewed look in to the NODLG versions of your scripts (as stated before, some of them had some problems (example : call para's with land option didn't start their patrols right and refused to fire on to soldiers firing at them) )

supergruntsb78, sadly I had no time to update the NODLG version of the Support Console yet. In fact, there are some new ideas to add to the DLG one first, but again, no time for these ATM.

I would love to use mando missile for the aircraft HUD but also have the ACE 2 AH64 gun controls such as doing a manual lase from the gunner and guiding the missile. Since mando implements its own lock on missile system for the AH64 and removes the ability to manually select the hellfire missiles, i am unable to manually guide a missile.

bearking19, have you tried to use the MMA camera and fire a Hellfire without locking on a target? Then you can guide the Hellfire manualy. And even while you are guiding it manually you can still lock on a target too.

Mando Missile ArmA 2.4Beta9.7 is ready (Requires A2 or A2 + OA). Dont forget to read the online MMA readme for more info.

TEgM_jvl7pw

Changes in v2.4b9.7

• Javelin NFOV - WFOV status detection improved
  • Javelin dynamic white corners added on locked on targets
  • Javelin ACE_Javelin_Direct supported
  • Performance boost for TV systems
  • MMA Scoring added
  • Patriots PAC-1 y PAC-2 added (to be used with BOS launchers)
  • TV max zoom level from 15x to up to 78x
  • SAM site Control Center (Long Range Radar) Added
  • New mission mma_test_samcontrol_addon.Takistan
  • NLAW, Dragoon and TOW HUD symbology hidden if not in optics
  • Mi24 TVs will not display detected enemies with squares
  • Mi24 manual missile guidance now allows users to have a pretty limited AA capability vs slow moving targets
  • Evil Echo added scalable nuclear effects and damage, depending on warhead power
  • Evil Echo added 3 different fallout areas of different intensities generated by on-ground nuclear explosions (Silicon-31, Iodine-131 and Strontium-90 isotopes)
  • Nuclear detonations performing better in MP games
  • Automatic missile launchers are now better discriminating the targets
  • Added units (most thanks again to Jay):

• New MAF units (NH90s, Gazelles and Mirage F1s)

• ACE_Mi24_V_FAB250_RU, ACE_Mi24_V_FAB250_CDF and ACE_Mi24_D_INS systems added

• p85 and TPS choppers (Mi2, Mi24 and Mi8)

• CSLA airforce added (L39, Su25, Mig29, Mi8 and Mi24)

• AFMC units (AH6, MH6, AH1T and A10)

• New LoBo Iraq Mod units (Mig29)

• New Myke's units (AV8B2_JDAM, A10_US_EP1_JDAM, Su39_JDAM and Su34_JDAM)

• Gnat's Tu22

• New HEXA units (Rafale, Puma)

And sorry for the delay guys :o

Edited by Mandoble

Ah! forgot to add. The new F22 has a setup too. It allows to engage multiple targets at the same time with AIM120 selected as HUD weapon.

Hi Mando, it seems your SCUD launcher doesn't work correctly with czech version of the game...? I rly cant think up another reason why it is not working for me. I can set up target via MMA console, but when i launch missile, it just fly away and nothing happens. :) All other features work just fine. I even tried to disable all addons except MMA, but no luck. :(

Morhoo, I think all the logics relative to SCUD launch are independent of any possible localization texts, so I see no reason to have a particular problem related to Czech A2 version. The only requirement is to run A2 or A2 + OA (it is not compatible with OA alone). Another possible issue with the SCUD is to select a target position too close to the launch position, as the missile will never have time to maneouver and aim to the selected destination. But might be I'm missing something here ...