Sign in to follow this  
angrysquirrel

couple of questions for arma 2 vets

I've looked through the manual and forums and can't seem to find the answers on this.

I am playing war welcome and was able to get a helicopter to come pick me up (comms - request transport). I get in the helo and select it (f4 - seemed to circle helo - so figure it was selected). Then I open map with M and then click back on my base. Helo doesn't move. How do I get the helo to take me back to base or another area?

Bought a nice hind attack helo on the bear mission. I was able to get in it as passenger (can't get in as pilot or gunner). I have it fly over enemy position and it fires on enemy but really gets ripped up to shreds. I fly it back to base. I create a repair truck and ammo truck. I tell those units to move to my hind. How do I get the trucks to repair the hind?

Last bugging question. I hired more than 10 guys in my squad. How do I select guys above 10? I see there's like an arrow to show more guys but I can't seem to figure out how to get to them.

Thanks for your help!

If you have more than ten ai in your squad than you move beyond 10 with F11 and F12.

Dont know about your other question.

How do I get the helo to take me back to base or another area?

If your picked up by the communication menu then to tell the pilot to move you around you have to go into the communication menu again and scroll to "transport" - again. When you have that "selected" (don't click it yet) youll notice that the circle comes back. Now click where you want it to go. Either in MAP or in the "game". Point and click so to speak.

So you have to bring that up everytime you want it to move. You can even change your mind mid flight - but remember to bring the transport menu up everytime. Just scroll it, aim where you want to go and click LMB or MMB. Or scroll it, open MAP and then LMB or MMB to tell it to fly there.

Alex