Hi, I was wondering if this is a sound load order taken from the parameters of this launcher:

"-mod=Expansion;expansion;@cba;@ace;@vop_sound" -nosplash -maxMem=2047 -cpuCount=2

I'm using Arma 2CO for which I'm using only one CBA as recommended.

does everyone else crash while alt tabbing using this launcher or have i screwed something up?

does everyone else crash while alt tabbing using this launcher or have i screwed something up?

I use this launcher since,... well,... long time, never had any problems with it.

I'm alt-tab'n all the time, no problem.

I would say you screwed something up...

maybe saved data cleanup might help (upper right in Help menu) but no idea, never had any issues and I use the launcher every day

Fantastic tool.

Thank you.

Edited by Rojas

Any chance you can sort the order of mods in the boot parameters?

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Salah ad Din;1481539']heh' date=' why don't you try and cooperate with the maker of "ArmAII Launcher". Maybe you could combine your proggies so we have the best of two worlds?

[url']http://arma2.ar.funpic.de/[/url]

That's a great pospect.

Any chance you can sort the order of mods in the boot parameters?

You can sort the load order under the "Addon Options" tab, either by drag/drop or using the up/down buttons.

Running Launcher 1.4.1.0 :yay:

Windows 7 64bit

Launcher has suddenly stopped allowing me to add mods when pressing the refresh button (I have been using for quite a while) :j::confused:

Is their a limit to mods? :confused:

I have tried creating another profile. When pressing the refrech - No mods display? :o

Thanks

When I download a mod and its not in a folder when its done downloading I cant put it in the launcher. Even when I make a folder and put the mod in it, it still wont show up in the launcher. How can I fix this? Im using Steam for Arma.

When I download a mod and its not in a folder when its done downloading I cant put it in the launcher. Even when I make a folder and put the mod in it, it still wont show up in the launcher. How can I fix this? Im using Steam for Arma.

Are you sure you put a folder titled "addons" containing the mod files into the @yourmod folder? It won't show otherwise.

Fixed my issue!!

Looks like one of the Addons folders was currupt.

I deleted the mod and re-added it.

All worked fine.

I got to program files(x86), steam, steamapps, common, arma 2 operation arrowhead and put all of my mods there. The ones that come in folder when done downloading work with the launcher but the ones that only have the files dont work. I end up having to put it in another mod folder thats working with the launcher.

Hey, I need some help, I installed this back in august, stopped playing for a month, updated it, And whenever I try to open the darn thing, it shows up in my taskbar, But nothing on screen, Any help?

Hey, I need some help, I installed this back in august, stopped playing for a month, updated it, And whenever I try to open the darn thing, it shows up in my taskbar, But nothing on screen, Any help?

I'm currently getting exactly the same problem.

Reinstalled it 10 times in different locations each, cleanded every uninstallation with CCcleaner, didn't help.

Jolteon, did you find a solution?

This is how I did it on Win 7.

Mouse over it on the taskbar so the prieview shows up, right click on that preview and select maximise. After some indeterminate amount of times opening like this, it should revet to opening normally.

This is how I did it on Win 7.

Mouse over it on the taskbar so the prieview shows up, right click on that preview and select maximise. After some indeterminate amount of times opening like this, it should revet to opening normally.

Oh god, thank you so much!

It you right click on the icon itself there is a reset window position built into the program for this exact reason.

Will the launcher still be updated for the new CO patch?

I like this launcher very much.

Start from this beta patch, the old launcher can cause d3d error due to wrong beta launching arrangement.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=130153

Edited by msy

I used -beta=blahblah in the additional parameters box to sort that problem.

Improvements in the handling of betas would indeed be welcome (but it works pretty well presently - its the ONLY launcher I use)

Yes, I really like this; it has simplified things immensely in the mod department. Thanks much for making this! :)

I too have had the window disappear. I suspect it is off screen somewhere. Thanks to others for the input on how to fix it.

Are you sure you put a folder titled "addons" containing the mod files into the @yourmod folder? It won't show otherwise.

This is hugely important. I was scratching my head wondering whether there was a mod limit! You just have to make sure there's an addons folder within the @MOD folder. Cheers :).

Fantastic programme by the way SpiritedMachine. I love how I can place my mods into various groups and select which ones to load. The addition startup parameters are very handy too.

Edited by Mach2Infinity

Alright, I have a question, I have the steam version of the game, where would I add my mods to to be able to enable them with the launcher, I have tried the AddOns file in the ARMA 2 Directory and they didnt show up on the launcher, please help :confused_o: