Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

OA is operation arrowhead ... in france we don't inverse word

Haha, made my day. :D

he probably just made a typo.

Opticalsnare is on holidays this week. You'll probably get answers as soon he's back.

bunch of jerks :-( i haven't been on here since chammys sound mod days and this is what i get. A typo turned against me *TEAR*

bunch of jerks :-( i haven't been on here since chammys sound mod days and this is what i get. A typo turned against me *TEAR*

Why so sad? Come on, it's the internets, what are you expecting? :P

Opticalsnare is on holidays this week. You'll probably get answers as soon he's back.

Yes, give the man some slack, OA was only released this week. Since OS is on vacation he might not even have OA yet!

Yes, give the man some slack, OA was only released this week. Since OS is on vacation he might not even have OA yet!

Awesome. I can't wait if this is true! :yay:

Who would schedule a holiday when OA comes out???

I demand that the author of this mod goes to work right away, on holiday or not!

+1 infraction for that stupid remark. And I highly doubt that you are in a position to demand anything. :rolleyes:

C'mon guys, his name tells it all. :p

I wish Optical Snare has a good vacation. :)

Well I'm glad to see you back. Welcome!

Well I'm glad to see you back. Welcome!

Hah thanks, I'm back helping chammy with .. some.. things! yeah things.

Looking forward to seeing this mod grow to OA though as well! :yay:

Awesome. I can't wait if this is true! :yay:

Hey EvenLease. Long time no see, since OFP i believe!

Hey EvenLease. Long time no see, since OFP i believe!

Yes it has been while, i went from ofp to ofpr to arma to arma 2... now to OA. haha.

Just haven't been as noticeable till now. Since im back to helping mod makers with certain things.

Why does this great mod doesn't have a signature?

Sry for being such a newbie, I don't know how the signature part works...

Hi Opicalsnare,

is it possible to create some burning parts blown away after a hit like in GL4.

Well i will release what i have done soon ie the mods and stuff either complete and incomplete.

But in terms of the future i will most likly not be doing any projects, as i have decided to join the British Army and will proberly begin my training for that sometime, as i have already began to start PT and have very little motivation to work on mods or games anymore. Having a holiday away changed me somewhat as i decided on a change of lifestyle to go places and do things. Thank you for all the support and will keep you guys updated on my current status. :)

Edited by Opticalsnare

Well i will release what i have done soon ie the mods and stuff either complete and incomplete.

But in terms of the future i will most likly not be doing any projects, as i have decided to join the British Army and will proberly begin my training for that sometime, as i have already began to start PT and have very little motivation to work on mods or games anymore. Having a holiday away changed me somewhat as i decided on a change of lifestyle to go places and do things. Thank you for all the support and will keep you guys updated on my current status. :)

Nice one mate, Im hoping to join the BA soon too :)

Sad that you are moving away from this altogether though, I love the work you have done with this mod, I cant play Arma 2 without it.

Good luck in your travels mate :)

Edited by Liam!!!!

I don't think some of you guys should take Fintroll quite as seriously as you do.

Optical Snare, shame to hear you're packing up mate, best of luck in the future! Hopefully someone else will take the lead or at least get your stuff working in OA (with permission of course).

Well i was in the TA (Reserves) when i was like 17 for a few years as a soldier so its not something new to me.

I feel i am peaking in my physical and mental capabilities atm. Btw i will be hopefully joining the Royal Engineers to learn some good engineering skills or Royal Armoured Corps to operate the Challenger 2. Either way my current lifestyle is very boring and bleak in terms of future, i have spent an awful long time working on mods and it just dont do it for me anymore. My current fulltime job which is basicly a factory worker grunt is getting very bland which i have also been doing for a very long time. When you go on holiday to nice sunny place and have to come back to a pretty boring life and job you kinda start thinking about your future. :j:

Edited by Opticalsnare

I don't think some of you guys should take Fintroll quite as seriously as you do.

Optical Snare, shame to hear you're packing up mate, best of luck in the future! Hopefully someone else will take the lead or at least get your stuff working in OA (with permission of course).

I've never seen him before.

Ohh Opticalsnare a little bit sad news we lost a very good modguy :butbut:but hey its ok i will learning from you and it gives in nearly futureWARFX3000;)...but i look forward to your new but the last update...Arma2 without WarFX without me!!!

Edited by stephsen

Good luck man, Nothing bigger than man serving his country . We thank u very much for the modes u dropped us so far,it made the game way better.

Well i was in the TA (Reserves) when i was like 17 for a few years as a soldier so its not something new to me.

I feel i am peaking in my physical and mental capabilities atm. Btw i will be hopefully joining the Royal Engineers to learn some good engineering skills or Royal Armoured Corps to operate the Challenger 2. Either way my current lifestyle is very boring and bleak in terms of future, i have spent an awful long time working on mods and it just dont do it for me anymore. My current fulltime job which is basicly a factory worker grunt is getting very bland which i have also been doing for a very long time. When you go on holiday to nice sunny place and have to come back to a pretty boring life and job you kinda start thinking about your future. :j:

I understand you, although your post sounded pretty sad in terms of game modding as your're the most talented ambitious modder I've seen. But I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes in life you wake up from your daily lifestyle and notice that you have to advance.

I hope you're finding some use you can do while in the army and that you will release what you have so far.

If you're gonna leave the PC gameworld totally for a long time, I hope you can share your knowledge to the other modders out there (including me). I mean if you have started on something and will release it half way complete, perhaps there're some others that could finnish it.

Maybe you can sit down and type some tutorials of what you know you can mod for Arma2/OA? If you've got the time, I mean after your releases.

I wish you all luck in life mate and I know you'll do well!!!

Edited by -=anders=-