Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

Heres a quick video, its still a WIP ive been working on this effect all week and its just about taking shape it still needs some work tho and needs to be optimized more but overall its getting there. The video quality is crap tho theres loads of little bits of dirt and stuff you cant really see which is a bummer but anyway heres the vid

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aRKYpyhnBs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aRKYpyhnBs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lincoln_awesome.jpg

looks amazing....good work soldier and nice weekend @ll

Thanks sickboy will come in handy soon i think. :)

Ok what ive done with the bombs in general is theres now 4 differnt effects for the differnt types.

250lb Fuel Air Bomb

500lb Mk82 / Good for the carpet bombing as its very light on the system but also looks quite meaty.

1000lb Mk83

2000lb MK84 or GBU-12

Im also planning the

BLU-82 Daisy Cutter

GBU-43 MOAB

Edited by Opticalsnare

Wow that will c r i p p l e my crappy pc. :D But it looks amazing OS! Looking forward to it.

Just a heads up, i might have a beta release ready for tomorrow for some testing. :)

Ive almost done what i wanted and proberly need to test out anything i might have missed and overall suggestions, will let those know tomorrow afternoon. :D

Just a heads up, i might have a beta release ready for tomorrow for some testing. :)

Ive almost done what i wanted and proberly need to test out anything i might have missed and overall suggestions, will let those know tomorrow afternoon. :D

Nice. Looks fantastic by the way. Can't wait to try it out.

Thank you for the great work, guess sunday gonna be arma2 + pizza day :).

From this very post on .. I sense it is going to be at least 5 pages of useless spam waiting for the update.

Edited by Reezo

:yay::yay::yay:

the countdown begins...

Scripting a barrage of every type of ordinance in a series to see the fine work!:partytime:

OMG ... I have some marking to do that MUST be done. Get thee behind me teaching !

Will have to delay some of this if it comes out today !

afternoon is over ...not release yet :butbut:? :icon_wink:
Wheres the promised beta ?

Nothing was promised, and it'll be released when OpticalSnare is good and ready.

Multiple 'When is it released?' posts do not speed up addon development. ;)

Damn guys relax, it's only morning where I'm at and he didn't promise anything

Just a heads up, i might have a beta release ready for tomorrow for some testing.

Ive almost done what i wanted and proberly need to test out anything i might have missed and overall suggestions, will let those know tomorrow afternoon.