Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

Awesome, Lingor and WarFx are gonna look so good together, Y'know its a crime that BIS haven't sought to employ both yourself Ice and Optical, just imagine what could be done if it was part of their budget instead of yours.

Edited by Bigpickle
spelling mistake

Yea theres Napalm, WP, Cluster, MOAB, Nukes + a bunch of other effects for other types of ammo like M982 Excalibur, BGM-109 Tomahawk, AGM-154 JSOW etc etc...

how will this work are these weapons in the mod?

effects are in place ready for use with other mods that model those weapons I would imagine

Could we see some examples of these effects? I'm really curious as to what they look like.

I am getting the spinning fire thing sometimes when someone was dropping a bomb. It would replace the effect with the spinning fire. I got the fixed version that someone posted on here. I thought that was supposed to fix it?

@Flacracker Are you using GL4? It causes the same problem as WarFX, but

the fix can't solve the spinning fire effect. You must deactivate the

FX module of GL4 to get rid of the problem or wait till the next update

is out.

Greetings

CriminalMinds

Could we see some examples of these effects? I'm really curious as to what they look like.

Trust me, your gonna wanna wait till release...

Hint its like opening your presents for before christmas and knowing what you already got...... :rolleyes:

Edited by Opticalsnare

Well then, how long till release? I don't wanna have to wait till X-mas. :p

Won't play ArmA2 without this mod..

One minor points though.. bullet water impacts seem to have a circular fan shape rather than a vertical geyser .. don't know if this has been addressed or not.

Maybe enhance the bullet impacts a wee bit so that at longer ranges ... ?

Really looking forward to the next release..

One thing that puzzles me though why this mod is even necessary. BI sure dropped the ball on visuals didn't they.

Thank god there are mod makers like yourself to pick up where BI failed.

IMO BI should be buying the rights to your mod and making it an integral part of one of their patches. Without this mod ArmA2 visuals are more like an Airsoft match than combat with high powered weapons.

Keep up the excellent work.

Trust me, your gonna wanna wait till release...

Hint its like opening your presents for before christmas and knowing what you already got...... :rolleyes:

Dude I swear your the best at building excitement :D

I need new PC, Stupid mods are too awsome, and this sounds like its gonna fry my PC. :D

@Flacracker Are you using GL4? It causes the same problem as WarFX, but

the fix can't solve the spinning fire effect. You must deactivate the

FX module of GL4 to get rid of the problem or wait till the next update

is out.

Greetings

CriminalMinds

Nope... all I got is ACE, JSRS, and WarFX.

Same for me, I get this spinning fire thing when I drop a bomb with a SU-25

Yeah its probably because the bomb is a mod and not stock BIS, there for it uses its own effects which still give out the spinning fire when mixed with WarFx.

I have it when I play modded EVO, part of the support option has a large area fire strike which contains multiple types explosions, I think its because its effects are part of that weapon script I get as I've said above.

So its not WarFx but the original mod and what effect it has scripted to it.

Edited by Bigpickle

Hey I was just looking at some videos for WarFX and I saw one for shell casing that come out of the Tunguska. Have those not been released yet because I don't have them?

Hey I was just looking at some videos for WarFX and I saw one for shell casing that come out of the Tunguska. Have those not been released yet because I don't have them?

It's a part of Blast-core. If I remember correctly, he was having issues getting it to work properly at night, with the stock BIS muzzle-flash being visible. I think it looks fine, personally.

Did you ever figure that out OS?

P.s.

TRTkCHE1sS4

:p

Blast Core looks awesome. Is there any news on the development. Hows it going? Really looking forward to it.