Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

Wicked, so was gonna do that after -=anders=- posted what he did, but was beaten to it, sorry mate if I meant the new one I would have said blast core lol.

So its in the script as far as graphics goes then, cool, just wondered if post processing played a part.

@Steakslim - i could just picture that drawing and your expression being one in the same, made me chuckle.

Edited by Bigpickle

Anyone know if Blastcore is using single frame coding? Would be nice for performance (for those that have the processing and FPS).

+ I'm glad to see you liked my troll post. Waking up to see Steakslims post made me smile.

Dieses Video enthält Content von LockerGnome und Sony Music Entertainment. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.

Youtube got some mad trollin' countermeasures :D

Blastcore is great but its still filled with sparks everywhere

New pc should be here in few hours :yay:

So with regards to blast core .......are we there yet :p

No seriously hows it coming along Optical any news.Looking forward to pushing my new pc with your awesome mod.

OS said a while back it shouldn't be too long a wait now, he's just gotta fix some script problems. hang in there soldiers!

the word "short" could be interpreted in may ways!!! :P But I hope it means within this month like in my term. :) Go optical go! :D

That I have that desire to go on sale the Blastcore jejeje, I would pay for this addon but not for the british forces :bounce3:.

Have when it comes out I'm crazy for plugging it into my game.:292::681:

I've never been so stoked for an addon ever. :computer:

Yep me too!!

I already run the full WAR FX particles version with no problems with FPS, I wonder how much this new version will differ in terms of FPS? Maybe a 5-10 FPS loss?

Edited by stevedrumsdw

Is blastcore going to be both for Arma2 and OA, or just OA, CO,now?

The beginning of the youtube video says Multiple Effects Package For ArmA II And Operation Arrowhead.

The beginning of the youtube video says Multiple Effects Package For ArmA II And Operation Arrowhead.

Good deal,

Glad it will be for Arma2 as well, if it was OA only then I'd be SOL.

Dont know how i missed reading that part, maybe I was to reminded how ausome Quake 2 music was,

and blascore I forgot to really read, lol

I check this topic every day, look at the number of views it have o.O

And everytime I see this post up, I think is finally done, but NO, its just another desperate soldier waiting for this addon :s

I check this topic every day, look at the number of views it have o.O

And everytime I see this post up, I think is finally done, but NO, its just another desperate soldier waiting for this addon :s

Just another day goes by. Work, computer (hoping for blastcore to get release), TV, sleep and it goes on and on and on... til the weekend when Im out partying "girlfriend-time", then the same week...

Is this a pathetic life or is it normal? :butbut:

But the first thing I do when I come home from work is to check if this mod is released. :D Although Im VERY sure OS will start a new thread for the Blastcore-release.

Same here :D

First thing i do when turn pc on check blastcore release :)

shit, we are sad.....

OS do you have any screen shots laying around of some things we haven't seen in your video such as arty rounds and mortar rounds, pretty pleease :p :D:D:D