Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

wow DMC you get such good FPS of your i7, makes me a bit jealous :p

no grass? you can tweak settings , too

:yay:

Good on ya for anything you add......as your've made a top notch mod here already....... loving it in OA......can't thank you enough. :pray:

Just me Testing another bombing script.......

Hey man where did you get those bomb explosions from they look great!!!

Edited by Rellikki

Hey man where did you get those bomb explosions from they look great!!!

You've come to the right place, bro. :p

hi os,

are u gonna release your mod modular?!?! that would be very, very handy!!

greetz and hope your solve your probs with combining the mods and we soon will get our hands on the comms most wanted mod heheeee

....then when its done...take your time m8, ni hussle :cool:

"Rome wasnt built in a day..."

cya and nice WE to @ll

ps: 3rd donation arriving soon ;)

Edited by Chaostika7-17th

Hello, can someone plz PM the link to the beta Warfx particles; I wanted test it on my SLI GTX 470 to see if I get any Lag. THx

Hey OS whats the status from your work :o
Yep, I think many wonders too. Seems abit gloomy now. Have had a break with online-sessions with my mates in 1 month now with the hope to start playing again with Blastcore. :)

Patience children, patience. He's probably still sorting out the scripting woes.

This has got to be a gargantuan project. It's gotta be time consuming. I applaud him for the work he's doing. Thanks OS!

indeed, from the sounds of it, it'll be much different/improved from the previous incarnations of WarFX.

Everything is still on, just spent like £800 to upgrade my comp hehe

I got a

core i7

6gb of ram

and a SSD

The effects are going great, serously the wait will be well worth it. The scripting issues should be sorted out soon as ive got a few ideas what may be causing them and a few ideas, if they do not work out tho then they wont prevent the release of the mod as they are mostly extra effects for example they arnt game breakers etc. :)

I got a

core i7

6gb of ram

and a SSD

The effects are going great, serously the wait will be well worth it. The scripting issues should be sorted out soon as ive got a few ideas what may be causing them and a few ideas, if they do not work out tho then they wont prevent the release of the mod as they are mostly extra effects for example they arnt game breakers etc. :)

sounds kina like mine...:cool:

I got a

core i7

6gb of ram

and a SSD

You rich fuck! Haha, j/k. :yay:

Yeah, I have the same, except the GFX-cards... Although the x-fire setting works perfectly in arma2/oa! :D Just waiting to punish my system with your effects...

You rich fuck! Haha, j/k. :yay:

Yeah, I have the same, except the GFX-cards... Although the x-fire setting works perfectly in arma2/oa! :D Just waiting to punish my system with your effects...

crossfire works now?

Great news Os, I can't wait. :yay:

I'd love to see another teaser video, even just one or two more explosions would be great.