Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

Who isn't waiting for this Mod that is looking at this thread? Let's all say it over and over again. ;)

I can wait.

cool story bro

cool story bro

You like that? It took me all of 5 seconds to come up with. If it ever gets big I'll be sure to dedicate it to you.

Thanks for your support, bro....

Edited by Manzilla

good things always take more time, i say we wait to get quality.

"Rome wasnt built in a day..."

(sorry, couldn't resist. Hehe.)

"Rome wasnt built in a day..."

(sorry, couldn't resist. Hehe.)

Wish that could be the motto for all WIPS :)

Hope all is coming along well optical :)

I wonder if OS ever got help with the scripting problems? :confused:

I may have missed it...

But is WarFx not functioning properly with OA or Combined Arms?

I have a problem with burning vehicles... the "flame" sprite spins rapidly while burning, it can eat up FPS if too many vehicles are burning in view. This isnt a problem in regular Arma2

8WZTotHolGU

@ spamurai

Check this thread page 118 comment #1178 and download the little package. It fix it.

@ spamurai

Check this thread page 118 comment #1178 and download the little package. It fix it.

thanks d00d. That fixed it :D

I wonder if OS ever got help with the scripting problems? :confused:

Argh i came off of that for now, it was serously draining my motivation. But i will have to have another go at attacking it soon.

Recently i been working hard on the effects themselfs and well were wheeeeeey past the normal operating params now, ive had to actually hit the old paper and calculator of working some of this stuff out, its actually getting that complex lol. :eek:

Edited by Opticalsnare

....ive had to actually hit the old paper and calculator of working some of this stuff out, its actually getting that complex to lol. :eek:

Shall I ship off a supply of ibuprofen to you? ;):) lol

I would have been left in the fetal position foaming at the mouth...

Argh i came off of that for now, it was serously draining my motivation. But i will have to have another go at attacking it soon.

Recently i been working hard on the effects themselfs and well were wheeeeeey past the normal operating params now, ive had to actually hit the old paper and calculator of working some of this stuff out, its actually getting that complex to lol. :eek:

Well, hey, just don't fuck it up now. Hehe, j/k! :D Dont do more stuff now, get the script done! (With some irony). There must be some wa to make them work. :(

Optical from what i saw in your blast core vid made me so happy ive bought new pc.

Keep at it mate honestly those effects are so sexy hurry up :p

Well you got least nine days till i change the locks on your front door to teach you lesson :rolleyes:

:yay:

Good on ya for anything you add......as your've made a top notch mod here already....... loving it in OA......can't thank you enough. :pray:

Just me Testing another bombing script.......

OCoHQ1JFsMQ