Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

the fires after a tank explosion or any other burning wreck looks really weird, more like a tornado.

anyone else noticed?

I've announced myself way back as tester... I guess OS has his own tester sources... :)

Sure you can test bud, All me forum buddies can do some testing. :)

I had a play with this earlier, my only complaint & it has already been pointed out, is that the smoke & fire seem to be coming out of burning vehicles way too fast! Looks very strange! Other than that I like the effects :)

I had a play with this earlier, my only complaint & it has already been pointed out, is that the smoke & fire seem to be coming out of burning vehicles way too fast! Looks very strange! Other than that I like the effects :)

Please read this thread. There is an UNOFFICIAL fix until OS does his magic!

i have see this video with the mod in action its superbe work ,realy great addon.the community french of Arma looking forward to this work.please out this release.

lol you guys :p

BI forums inhabitants: "Pick me! Pick me!"

Reminds me of...

-8h_v_our_Q

Choose wisely!

^^ haha, yeah!!! :D Well, its not strange when WarFX/Blastcore is the most wanted mod with Arma2/OA.

Every morning before I go to work I ONLY check this thread to see if it's been updated.... :) Even if I know that Blastcore maybe will have it's own thread.