Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

Better later than never, especially on this case! :p

Cant wait, from the minute this mod is installed, every firearm become my favourite in ArmA2 :D

I wonder if the explosion particles will be configurable or it's will be a set lite version..? Either way- great stuff OS! :)

I wonder if the explosion particles will be configurable or it's will be a set lite version..? Either way- great stuff OS! :)

Yay!!! We will know soon enough! :coop:

I'm curious effects on the mud ... and the new artillery shells ... and not forgetting the performance.i has sometimes only 3 fps was embarking on when HE ammunition...i cant wait but im happy :D

Who said I was talking about you?

That's why I said 'Maybe I misinterpreted', thanks for clarifying. :)

O.S. You sound like a craftsman that can see every minute imperfection in his work and has trouble knowing when it's good enough to release. Those people create masterpieces! Enjoy the act of creating, we'll be here.

Edited by Scrub

"Take your time man no need to hurry."

...yes there is, I'm gagging for this addon, lol..!!! ;)

Man, imagine all modders fun.. They sit behind their screen, staring at "Post reply" button, and have got uploaded addon with link ready, and they can think " Teasing time! :D" and wait few days and just enjoy the addon by themselves! :D

Tho I bet none in BIS community would be such an "asshole" ;)

Man, imagine all modders fun.. They sit behind their screen, staring at "Post reply" button, and have got uploaded addon with link ready, and they can think " Teasing time! :D" and wait few days and just enjoy the addon by themselves! :D

Tho I bet none in BIS community would be such an "asshole" ;)

I do the same thing with my missions. Of course they are just sitting there waiting. Thank god for all those that remind those "just sitting there." We'd be lost with out their super important questions. Super important cause they "can't wait, just have to play now" . ;)

Yay!!!!!!

Some sparcks on the explosions would be awesome,remember the bombing on bagdad in 2003? check out this video of a ied i have made,the explosion with the sparcks from the BTR looks awesome with the war FX addon.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaUhco0ruTU&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaUhco0ruTU&hl=pt_PT&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

i know:rolleyes: ...but we want v.1.4 beta i hope this night :D

i know:rolleyes: ...but we want v.1.4 beta i hope this night :D

We all are hoping, staying awake, staring at screen, updating page nerveously.. "soon" is all we know, "now" is all we want :P

I know guys i feel your pain, im trying my hardest to get this done but i want it done right this time. :) Im almost finished, i dont know if i be releasing tonight i got a few things that need doing which arnt major but it will be very worth it in the end.

Edited by Opticalsnare

Wow. Great news. Seriously CANNOT wait for this mod!!!

Thanks OS!

Wow. Great news. Seriously CANNOT wait for this mod!!!

Thanks OS!

Seriously I think that's the case for everyone here. Unfortunately we have no choice because Opticalsnare is cooking up some marvelous s&%t for our peepers!

Now seriously, how wicked is this thing gonna be?! The video made me poop myself a little. :eek:......... :yay:

Tonight, Tomorrow night, doesnt matter, if the mod comes without major bugs :)

Tonight, Tomorrow night, doesnt matter, if the mod comes without major bugs :)

Bingo!!!!! It's gonna be fantastic either way, tonight or tomorrow. Not sure why that one young kid can't get his head around that and quit the spamming.

Well said bud. :bounce3:

. Not sure why that one young kid can't get his head around that and quit the spamming.

Which one? :confused:

Whenever this mod is released, I don't care. Just want it to be epic. :D

I know guys i feel your pain, im trying my hardest to get this done but i want it done right this time. :) Im almost finished, i dont know if i be releasing tonight i got a few things that need doing which arnt major but it will be very worth it in the end.

When this is released.. will we be able to update or download via Six-Updater?