Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

WarFX Particles

how do i uninstall the old 1.3 and install the newer version there is no uninstall icon

Delete the files inside the WarFX folder and replace with new. Or delete the whole folder and replace with the new. No uninstallation needed for addons.

Yeh sorry guys i got dragged out for a meal and stuff. Im just packing it all up and will be uploaded soon. :)

Fantastic news OS :D

Been looking forward to this for some time now, and going by your previous releases. We're all gonna be very happy soon enough.

Thanks for the hard work. I'll post feedback after a good testing.

Woo can't wait !

Yeh sorry guys i got dragged out for a meal and stuff. Im just packing it all up and will be uploaded soon. :)

Enjoy! No rush here, just about half way through my 3rd replacement F5 key. No need to hurry...

Who am I kidding!?!?!

I'VE A BOX OF FLUFFY KITTENS HERE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!!!11!1!

*ahem*

Eloquently awaiting the programmatic finery you have crafted.. :D

Edit: You do know that if the other effects are anything like the vid you last posted, not only will everyone be using it, our death counts will skyrocket as we get shot watching the plumes. I eagerly await my foiled tactics.

Edited by Scrub

Enjoy! No rush here, just about half way through my 3rd replacement F5 key. No need to hurry...

Who am I kidding!?!?!

I'VE A BOX OF FLUFFY KITTENS HERE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!!!11!1!

*ahem*

Eloquently awaiting the programmatic finery you have crafted.. :D

Check those kittens, I think my dogs got to them. There's a bunch of kittens at my back door. Hmmmm..... ;)

Good to hear Opticalsnare, thanks?

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Just makes you want to reach out and slap some impatient people.

It's really f&*%^n absurd. I feel for all the content makers in our community.

The most ridiculous thing is that he was was back here a few hours later and had to spam again, back to back.

Check those kittens, I think my dogs got to them. There's a bunch of kittens at my back door. Hmmmm..... ;)

Good to hear Opticalsnare, thanks?

Odd coincidence with the kitties. :eek: Maybe I misinterpreted, but if you are implying that I'm not appreciative of O.S.'s effort, you are mistaken. I've thanked him (and Kyu, RH, Mando, Mark XIII, Sickboy-whole ACE team....And you! :p) numerous times for his skills and time, that I simply have neither of. Just trying a bit o' humor.

Edited by Scrub
fat fingers

Odd coincidence with the kitties. :eek: Maybe I misinterpreted, but if you are implying that I'm not appreciative of O.S.'s effort, you are mistaken. I've thanked him (and Kyu, RH, Mando, Mark XIII, Sickboy-whole ACE team....And you! :p) numerous times for his skills and time, that I simply have neither of. Just trying a bit o' humor.

Who said I was talking about you?

what are the changes to the new version? is there a video or screen shots?

could you be anymore lazy????? go back a few pages and check it out for yourself...

what are the changes to the new version? is there a video or screen shots?

There are videos about new effects, just look one of his vids up, and check channel and definetally subscribe ;)

Hey, great work on the mod first of all. I have one possible suggestion for improvement: the current WarFX mod seems to be unable to support multiple explosions in the same locale within a short time frame. For instance, if you place yourself as an RPG rifleman on Utes and then fire at the buildings on the airport very quickly (e.g. fire and reload without pausing), the smoke and particle effects seem to "reset" in a sort of way which is somewhat unnatural (it seems as if whatever smoke/particle animation was being played disappears and then restarts to coincide with the latest explosion).

Of course, it is entirely possible that this is a compatibility issue (since I'm running A.C.E. 2), but yeah, other than that keep up the great work on this! :D

Well i found a few problems which im currently fixing up, i thought i had everything sorted and ready but then i noticed some problems with a few effects that i havnt noticed before, so its best they are fixed rather than get reported and etc, sorry for the delay guys.

Well i found a few problems which im currently fixing up, i thought i had everything sorted and ready but then i noticed some problems with a few effects that i havnt noticed before, so its best they are fixed rather than get reported and etc, sorry for the delay guys.

Take your time man :)

I can tell you this from experience ;]

When a bomb goes off, you basically have big rocks flying out at you. And after the bigger rocks, then the pebbles and smaller ones fly at you. Good luck with the mod guys, I'm loving it so far.