Sign in to follow this  
dob

1337 ctfm tetris

Hi all !!

1337 CTFS TETRIS Updated !!

tetris.jpg

This a Beta version, but 100% working of my map.

Build whit RTE mod, no addons needed.

Script by Eraser.

Download

Litle video exemple :

enJfBzc-8gM

Enjoy !! :yay:

Edited by dob

Gj, I had the honor of shortly playing this map. Sadly my PC wasn't up to the task.

Btw, what does CTFM stand for?

Looks pretty neat. We will give it a go the other day. :)

Mission updated in first post.

Gj, I had the honor of shortly playing this map. Sadly my PC wasn't up to the task.

Btw, what does CTFM stand for?

Quote from http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=84069&highlight=zdrob+ctf+template

- mission name : CTFS MY MISSION where S (small) can be replaced by M (medium) or L (large); to know which letter to choose ask yourself what is the optimal maximum number of players that can enjoy this mission : if it is <= 20 then choose S, if <= 40 choose M, else choose L

It's a new naming style I introduced with my ctf mission template. I removed the players number limitation to allow as many players as possible join the server. I made a script that allows the 'game admin' to limit the number of players that can participate in the ctf match (but it is never used :-)

Quote from http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=84069&highlight=zdrob+ctf+template

- mission name : CTFS MY MISSION where S (small) can be replaced by M (medium) or L (large); to know which letter to choose ask yourself what is the optimal maximum number of players that can enjoy this mission : if it is <= 20 then choose S, if <= 40 choose M, else choose L

It's a new naming style I introduced with my ctf mission template. I removed the players number limitation to allow as many players as possible join the server. I made a script that allows the 'game admin' to limit the number of players that can participate in the ctf match (but it is never used :-)

Looking at the size of the CTF in question, the only thing "M" can stand for is "Micro". Do we really need yet another vague way of naming missions?

Looking at the size of the CTF in question, the only thing "M" can stand for is "Micro".

I didn't name the mission, dob did. And he should have used CTFS(mall) instead of CTFM(edium).

Do we really need yet another vague way of naming missions?

Having around 50 ctf maps or more on server and each having different numbers of players: ctf 64, ctf 60, ctf 44, ctf 26, ctf 12, ctf 6 etc etc can be a problem too when you realize map could be played with more players or players never remember the number but the name of the mission. Also I'm not saying that my naming system is the one you have to use.

Besides, I think giving a precise number of players doesn't make much sense since it can be possible for the mission to be fun with more players, or less. You could add this type of naming as a complement to your naming convention ;-) anyway the server admins/mission makers have the last word.

I didn't name the mission, dob did. And he should have used CTFS(mall) instead of CTFM(edium).

Having around 50 ctf maps or more on server and each having different numbers of players: ctf 64, ctf 60, ctf 44, ctf 26, ctf 12, ctf 6 etc etc can be a problem too when you realize map could be played with more players or players never remember the number but the name of the mission. Also I'm not saying that my naming system is the one you have to use.

Besides, I think giving a precise number of players doesn't make much sense since it can be possible for the mission to be fun with more players, or less. You could add this type of naming as a complement to your naming convention ;-) anyway the server admins/mission makers have the last word.

It is renamed whith Small thank :)

Ok for name but do you like mission ?

Admin can you change name of topic wwith CTFS please :)

:j:

Edited by dob