Sign in to follow this  
jasonnoguchi

My First Warfare Try

one word... CHAOTIC!

hahhahaa, I didn't know what to do or what the rest are doing running around for the first 30 mins! It took me that long to figure out that we are more or less mercenaries in warfare and need to put together our own squad and eventually army to fulfill missions that pays money if you beat.

It was really fun but it feels a lot less tactical than the normal ArmA SP missions where a lot more brain is needed. Warfare feels like a rush for better weapons and armor and money can be easily won by camping at the edge of towns hahahahhha.

So anyway, did u like? :D

In any case you should play my versions man, much better ;).

Anyway man if tactical speaking try evo, but the warfare is really good for tactics as well, you gotta use them though, the right ones ;).

well, I must admit that warfare is fun. :) A different kind of fun from the other MP and SP missions where its more about personal tactics. Warfare is a totally different level where everything is possible with money..hahhahaa. I was like building UAVs with MGs real quickly and sending them into edges of towns ASAP for some points capture...hahahaa...

Hey Zach, you guys have a server? Let me see how you guys play it your way. :)

UAVs with MGs? lol, you mean ArmA2?

Or did you modify it so you have the UAV in arma1 and all the rest? :P

I did all that, I actually beat arma2 with arma1. I have ALL arma2 units and ALOT ALOT more :D.

I made several warfare versions, even infantry only versions.

Yea I have a server up, you have msn or something, we'll chat and I can put any mission you want basically. :D

Tell me if you still play though, I got some good stuff ;). All self-made of course. :T

Too bad people don't play this much anymore

People still play it plenty in ArmA II. If you purchase ArmA II, you'll find plenty of Warfare servers.