Sign in to follow this  
i3luevein

City Life 2 RPG MOD (WIP)

Check out the video on my channel to what the people are like that run this game, they are pathetic. I hope that someday they actually feel some kind of remorse for acting like this. If they don't want their game to be public, then take it off the market. Eventually all they will have is 50 of his best British friends all CL Police, and no criminals to arrest because they banned them all.

---------- Post added at 10:50 ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 ----------

Here is the link I was talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjJ7SatX5_o

+1 I agree.

Check out the video on my channel to what the people are like that run this game, they are pathetic. I hope that someday they actually feel some kind of remorse for acting like this. If they don't want their game to be public, then take it off the market. Eventually all they will have is 50 of his best British friends all CL Police, and no criminals to arrest because they banned them all.

Its not hard to follow the rules

pketchum

Although you are allowed to voice your opinion, you must do it in a respectful manner. Calling someone 'pathetic' is against he flaming / flame-baiting rule. Please bear this in mind.

Its not hard to follow the rules

In fact, if more than one person lives in a household, it is impossible to obey this rule. Where i live, a household has one internet connection, thus one IP. So multiple persons interested in playing can't because they use the same internet connection?

I see that you want to prevent multiple accounts but tie it to the IP is just technically so wrong.

Its our choice how we run our server the rule has been in place for years and will not be removed we have displayed this issue to BIS but it has not ever been delt with and we test this issue lots when doing lan tests with account data being received by the wrong person and so on.

Its not our code its the network code only sending to the ip with out a real target path.

As stated above this is also one way we prevent multi account abuse

Edited by armatech

Its our choice how we run our server the rule has been in place for years and will not be removed we have displayed this issue to BIS but it has not ever been delt with and we test this issue lots when doing lan tests with account data being received by the wrong person and so on.

Its not our code its the network code only sending to the ip with out a real target path.

As stated above this is also one way we prevent multi account abuse

Thanks, this clears some things. Please consider of adding this info into your rules because usually people are used that playing with one IP and multiple clients isn't a problem generally.

Anyway, as general info: concerns that have been raised the last days were investigated and everything is legit. City Life 2 RPG Mod has all required permissions to run their Mod the way they actually do. Case closed, back to business as usual.

Myke;2227537']Thanks' date=' this clears some things. Please consider of adding this info into your rules because usually people are used that playing with one IP and multiple clients isn't a problem generally.

Anyway, as general info: concerns that have been raised the last days were investigated and everything is legit. City Life 2 RPG Mod has all required permissions to run their Mod the way they actually do. Case closed, back to business as usual.[/quote']

the funny thing is that it is in the rules and has been for ages

General Rules(See bottom for change log)

All posts must be written in English.(unless in an non English forum)

-Do not sign up multiple accounts on the Forum/Game Server/TS. Our detection will flag any account that is created from the same IP and/or PC and will be banned along with any other account found.

-Don't use a proxy or any anonymous ip software bans will be issued to any one caught using one.

-Don't spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or Private Messages.

-Don't sign up if you wish to hide something you have done in the past as we will publish your game ID and IP if needed*.

-Don't sign up if you wish to have your information removed at any time as we not not offer this service at any time.

-Don't sign up if you do not own original and/or purchased versions of Armed assault 2(A2) and Operation Arrowhead(OA)

-Don't sign up if you do not speak English as it is a requirement to use English language on the server and in TS

the funny thing is that it is in the rules and has been for ages

I meant the part with technical limitations. Not only the "what" but also the "why". As already said, at first it doesn't make sense that multiple persons from the same household (and therefor same internet connection/IP) can't play alongside. Since it is a technical limitation you should communicate that, then people might be stop thinking that it is a stupid rule and has it's legitimation beyond "i don't want it therefor i prohibit it".

-Do not sign up multiple accounts on the Forum/Game Server/TS. Our detection will flag any account that is created from the same IP and/or PC and will be banned along with any other account found. This is due to technical limitations and can't/wont be changed.

See the difference?

no i don't see the difference its as simple as it can be "don't sign up multi accounts from the same ip" you cant type it out any more simple then that its not our fault if people want to try and bend that rule. We do not need to give explanations for our rules as they are at face value correct and most people get this however i will newb it so your friends might understand it

General Rules(See bottom for change log)

All posts must be written in English.(unless in an non English forum)

-Do not sign up multiple accounts on the Forum/Game Server/TS. Our detection will flag any account that is created from the same IP and/or PC and will be banned along with any other account found. This means do not sign up from the same household / internet connection/phone line in the wall or contract with your ISP this is due to hackers/exploiters and a technical issue with the game its self. For people who want to play with loved ones you simply can't so do not ask as exceptions will not be made so don't waste your time doing so.

-Don't use a proxy or any anonymous ip software bans will be issued to any one caught using one.

-Don't spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or Private Messages.

-Don't sign up if you wish to hide something you have done in the past as we will publish your game ID and IP if needed*.

-Don't sign up if you wish to have your information removed at any time as we not not offer this service at any time.

-Don't sign up if you do not own original and/or purchased versions of Armed assault 2(A2) and Operation Arrowhead(OA)

-Don't sign up if you do not speak English as it is a requirement to use English language on the server and in TS

Edited by [FRL]Myke

If your looking for a mod without screaming kiddie's, crashing servers, douches and more, City Life is probaly the place for you :).

City Life 2 is very addictive :p great people/players on the server... Looking forward moving on to City Life 3 with you all

awesome mod, awesome people, looking forward to CL 3 :)

So am I