Sign in to follow this  
Taryl

WHAT THE F*** IS WITH SERVER SONLINE?! Holy Christ!

Seriously, WHAT'S GOING ON?!

ALL the god damn servers have this blue intro text saying "Tweak, Grimm,..." WHOEVER THE HELL GRIMM IS, I WANT TO RIP OFF HIS FKING HEAD!!!!! Because EVERY server that has this pathetic tweak LAGS like hell even though their pings are reallllllllllllly low (like 20 or 30). FKING LIES!

HOW AM I GOING TO PLAY IF EVERY SERVER USES THIS STUPID TWEAK AND LAGS LIKE CRAP?!

I've tried warfare servers (without the god damn tweak) and they run FINE! Thing is, there are only like 8 servers, and 6 of the servers have NO PLAYERS. The tweaked servers all lag, have helicopters that get inverted on take off, and gigantic shit fires like a god damn forest fire but it's not!

HOLY SHIT I'M SO MAD, TELL ME...HOW DO I PLAY ONLINE FOR AWHILE WITHOUT LAG?!!!!!!

Uh, what are you talking about? :confused:

The only thing I can get from what you just posted is you're suffering from a cheater... Or something... God, I have no idea...

This is a mature forum, we do not allow writing in all capital letters (aka screaming).

I suggest you edit your post asap and without screaming like a little kid you explain exactly what is going on. Otherwise I close this thread and we're done.

Hi Taryl

Suprisingly this thread should either be in the Multi Player section of the forum or possibly perhaps trouble shooting allthough I do not think your problem is a bug in the game, since neither I or anyone I spoken to has experienced your problem.

First question where did you obtain your game?

Second what server did you experience your problem on?

Third what mission was being played on the server?

Fourth question are you playing with any mods?

My suspicion is that you have been playing on a dodgy server; better to play on servers with a good rep and a human admin.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

To solve the problem you have to take the game back to the store and get it replaced. Unfortunately most of these replacements cost money, so be sure to pay them before you give the game back.

Hope this helps.

Seriously, WHAT'S GOING ON?!

ALL the god damn servers have this blue intro text saying "Tweak, Grimm,..." WHOEVER THE HELL GRIMM IS, I WANT TO RIP OFF HIS FKING HEAD!!!!! Because EVERY server that has this pathetic tweak LAGS like hell even though their pings are reallllllllllllly low (like 20 or 30). FKING LIES!

HOW AM I GOING TO PLAY IF EVERY SERVER USES THIS STUPID TWEAK AND LAGS LIKE CRAP?!

I've tried warfare servers (without the god damn tweak) and they run FINE! Thing is, there are only like 8 servers, and 6 of the servers have NO PLAYERS. The tweaked servers all lag, have helicopters that get inverted on take off, and gigantic shit fires like a god damn forest fire but it's not!

HOLY SHIT I'M SO MAD, TELL ME...HOW DO I PLAY ONLINE FOR AWHILE WITHOUT LAG?!!!!!!

1257015925125.jpg

LOL! what is the OP talking about any way? anyone know? I cant figure it out

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

OH hell, he's talking about those intro screens when you join missions like Berserk, Domination, and Evolution. They do nothing to cause lag through, so I don't know what he's bitching about, and it's the mission, not the server. Also yes some of these missions are quite heavy on unit sizes and scripting, so they may be laggy for some folks.

But seriously, bitch the fuck up already and learn to whine with some coherency.

lol I got a warning for quoting an image, but yet this thread hasnt been closed...gotta love it.

lol I got a warning for quoting an image, but yet this thread hasnt been closed...gotta love it.

Yes, we can also give warnings and infractions for violating rule 18, too. ;)