Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH M4/M16 Pack ver 1.0 Rearmed

Shouldn't have the slanted magazines of the M16A1 a capacity of only 20 rounds instead of 30? I have the latest build (1.02) installed.

Great weapons pack! Only two nit-picking items. SBR and many (if not all, did not check) of the M4's have a gap between the stock and the shoulder.

All the silenced weapons are as loud as their non-silenced counterparts. Does this even make a difference in game? Probably not, but when I'm trying to act like i'm running silenced it destroys the fantasy.

Otherwise, you've released a weapons pack that has most of all the weapons I've wanted since this game was released.

Great work and many thanks!!!

Many thanks to all the authors out there who allowed this port to be carried over to ArmA 2, and to Robert himself.

Robert - would it be possible to "fix" the sights on the M16A1 and A2 as well? I was hoping to use these in a few custom missions, but although the A4 sights are now gorgeous, the A1 and A2 sights are horrendously jaggy in comparison. :)

Fist off all i also must say OUTSTANDING Work!!!Those Weapons are sugar,love to play with them.

Now theres a little issue with the SD versions. I want the whole Silence feeling cause im working on a Sneak Mission. If my aI is shooting the Weapons they are not silenced anymore at all, on short distance[behind or in front of me].Would be cool if you looking into this.Thx fot the awesome work:)

These weapons are gold.

I have a tiny request, could you pack the addons in something like @RHm4/addons to speed and ease up for beginners the process of installing them.

You may already be aware of this, but the sights on the RH_mk12sd are way high when zoomed in on the scope. The default (non-zoomed) is dead on as far as I can see, but when you zoom in the rounds are landing like a foot or two higher. I have not tested any of the other mks.

I wanted to report that, and also thank you for this weapon pack that is a must have mod for ArmA2!

Khugan

excellent weapon pack, thank you very much for your work :D

Hi Robert!

very nice guns, I have to admit ;). However I have a question or two: in a future update would it be possible to add some of the more "hightech" looking versions of the M4? sorry I don't know how to express it better, but something like the magpul mags and the something like that, also I saw an m4 with a huge rail I don't know I think it is called "sirs" or something like that, which I think looks very cool. that and maybe an ag36 under an M16a4 since I've seen some pics of that as well, anyway keep up your work and I hope to see the Ak pack someday as well, hopefully with the oc-14 Groza in it.

Edit: hmm, I did a quick search for sirs and I have to admit I didn't read everything from a-z but it seems that I only found airsoft m4 in this layout? please tell me that I'm wrong. If this is an airsoft only thing, then offcourse forget about it.

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

Hi Robert!

very nice guns, I have to admit ;). However I have a question or two: in a future update would it be possible to add some of the more "hightech" looking versions of the M4? sorry I don't know how to express it better, but something like the magpul mags and the something like that, also I saw an m4 with a huge rail I don't know I think it is called "sirs" or something like that, which I think looks very cool. that and maybe an ag36 under an M16a4 since I've seen some pics of that as well, anyway keep up your work and I hope to see the Ak pack someday as well, hopefully with the oc-14 Groza in it.

Edit: hmm, I did a quick search for sirs and I have to admit I didn't read everything from a-z but it seems that I only found airsoft m4 in this layout? please tell me that I'm wrong. If this is an airsoft only thing, then offcourse forget about it.

RIS I think you mean. I agree though. Some magpul clips would be sweet.

Hi Robert!

You mean SIRS ICS-26-SIR0.jpg

Yea , in reality it is ,but army don't use it (not like in MW2), maybe cheap RIS's :p

Maybe in future i will add some custom M4's :)

Edited by RobertHammer

You mean SIRS

Yea , in reality it is ,but army don't use it (not like in MW2), maybe cheap RIS's :p

Maybe in future i will add some custom M4's :)

Christ my apologies, I forgot about that one. Too many damn acronyms. :)

Thanks. Can you tell me how to add that gun I linked above to a soldier who has a different gun by default?

Put this in the soldiers init line;

removeallweapons this; this addweapon"RH_m4sbr"; this addmagazine"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"

I think thats right anyway, then repeat the magazine part for how many mags you want, and you'll have to do the same for grenades etc.

Nvm..

Edited by Blueteamguy

Hey, can we have M249 with optics as a separate addon?

F***KING AWESOME!

Been a fan since ArmA1. :)

A question that has been asked before but not addressed... can we set these to replace the stock ones? Stock ones are gay compared to what you have done. :)

Edited by jasonnoguchi